Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Japan you can buy luxury car on bitflyer-exchange using BTC  (Read 558 times)
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

Japan Government is the best place for BTC  Sad

BTC cannot be neglected nor ignore. Japan see the potential of it.  Japanese are very keen on development and improvement therefore they are so relax on crypto.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

Japan is sending mixed signals to the community.
On one hand, yes, you can buy a luxury car with bitcoin, on another hand Japan’s Financial Services Authority (JFSA) is apparently looking to shut down Binance. :/

It's a business war anyway. You have to make a product that can knock other products on the same field. This thing is healthy for me so that Binance will not stop improving themselves otherwise they were left behind.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

Japan now has the largest capital in cryptocurrencies, they also have the largest Financial Sevices Agency (FSA) that regulate cryptocurrencies.
No doubt that there are some companies like luxury cars who accept bitcoin as a payment. It is now the biggest step on bitcoin that some countries are like this.
Meanwhile, sad to say that (JFSA) is now nearly closing five exchange. The five exchange operators that have decided to pull out of the business are all part of this latter group, as is Tokyo-based Coincheck, from which hackers stole around 58 billion yen ($532 million at the time) in the virtual currency NEM in January. Hopefully, they will fix them as much as earlier.

I think it's better to collect now while the price still on the dive. Japan action could move the market and can cause a domino effect in all cryptos.

Its sounds very nice.. Because you can buy things with the use of BTC. We all hope that some other country's will follow this kind of development. Bitcoin in japan is very progressive and successful because the government and the people of japan will give their full support of cryptocurrencies. To continue growing the cryptocurrencies in their country's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
annasadia

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

Yeah, true. Japan is always a good news for CryptoCurrency. I must say, they are already a pioneer in many fields related to Crypto. Wish, other Government would follow Japan’s footsteps.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange
If this news is true, then it is the very good news for every BTC holder because the use of bitcoin every where in future is sure and if this thing has begun in some countries like Japan and South Korea then obviously this is very good news for every one and I respect that Japan has took this initiative and helped bitcoin to reach next level and now I am waiting when each country will start accepting bitcoin.

Most likely this news is true. Japanese people are more concern on their reputation even they can bargain their life for reputation. Fake news for them is so slim.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Kulafu

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Yeah, true. Japan is always a good news for CryptoCurrency. I must say, they are already a pioneer in many fields related to Crypto. Wish, other Government would follow Japan’s footsteps.

Japan is always welcome new technology. Japanese people are so keen to it that's why BTC is not hard for Japanese Government to accept.

xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

So only luxury car is available using cryptocurrency, so for those who are not that rich as the one who can buy cars like that then they can't use there crypto for something? or I think japan is already changing there currency into digital because bitcoin creator was a japanese thats why they wanted to be the first country to have and advance way of money.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

So only luxury car is available using cryptocurrency, so for those who are not that rich as the one who can buy cars like that then they can't use there crypto for something? or I think japan is already changing there currency into digital because bitcoin creator was a japanese thats why they wanted to be the first country to have and advance way of money.

For now yes. But for non luxury cars will follow soon.  Regarding the creator of BTC there is no evidence that Japanese created it.  It's just the name that it's a Japanese and it's a Pseudo name actually it can be a group of people or an institutions. 

mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

Considering this adoption of bitcoin its gradually showing that bitcoin will always have some form of relevance. Now is a good time to buy and stockup as more and more alternative uses of bitcoin arises. Maybe the car dealer is looking for avenues to stock up bitcoins too.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

Japan is a very open country. At present, only Japan, this country is very friendly and very supportive of Bitcoin.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Japan is a very open country. At present, only Japan, this country is very friendly and very supportive of Bitcoin.

Yes they are because they are more concern on their reputation than anything else. And they are always pro improvement and pro technology that's why BTC have a place on them.

Kulafu

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

Japan Government is the best place for BTC  Sad

Because their government always support its Citizens. So if anything that can improve the life of a Japanese, the government support it.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

Japan legalized cryptocurrencies so probably people can buy things using crypto. We heard so many news about this nation when it comes to crypto and I think they truly understand the advantage of the features of Bitcoin. On the other hand, nobody really knows the true identity of Satoshi so we can't say that he/she is from Japan.
andishmes

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Its time for lambo! i think in future we will be able to buy not only houses and luxury cars but  bread in shop and any other small items with crypto.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange

Wow, that is such an amazing news! I cannot imagine how japan can be so crypto-friendly while other countries cannot! I just wish that a lot of countries would also follow the steps of japan and be more open minded with the crypto currency industry since it can really change this world with its great innovation. If this happens, I think this world will really be a better one with easier transactions online no matter how far while having great security of their funds since they are the ones that hold all their assets and not the banks alone. What the banks handle will be just fiat and provide taxes for converting to fiat.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

Its time for lambo! i think in future we will be able to buy not only houses and luxury cars but  bread in shop and any other small items with crypto.

Hope these things could happened. And every nations have there own crypto. But if it happened the fiat is in the verge of extinction.

Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

Wow, that is such an amazing news! I cannot imagine how japan can be so crypto-friendly while other countries cannot! I just wish that a lot of countries would also follow the steps of japan and be more open minded with the crypto currency industry since it can really change this world with its great innovation. If this happens, I think this world will really be a better one with easier transactions online no matter how far while having great security of their funds since they are the ones that hold all their assets and not the banks alone. What the banks handle will be just fiat and provide taxes for converting to fiat.

One of the reason why Japan is easy for them to accept it, is the culture itself. Japanese loves improvements and development. They always aim an excellent in all they do that why BTC have an easy way to their country.

Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

A luxury car dealer in Japan, L’Operaio, partners with bitFlyer – the largest crypto exchange in Japan, to enable its customers to buy cars using Bitcoin. bitFlyer will offer the necessary tech needed to enable L’Operaio to accept payments in bitcoin from customers.

bitFlyer indicated that customers would have to use the bitFlyer’s mobile wallet app, which can be download either in iOS version or Android version, in order to buy car up to 100 mln Yen, or below $1 mln, using the most prominent and popular cryptocurrency in the world – Bitcoin.
andregunawan1

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

I think japan is very friendly to bitcoin, other countries have to follow japanese because bitcoin does not harm the country because i am sure my country will be friendly with bitcoin and can accept bitcoin
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

Japan is a country in Asia that legitimizes bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument and is regulated by law. So do not be surprised if many companies and business entities use bitcoin as a means of payment. And companies that use bitcoin as payment must meet some stringent requirements This is done to protect consumers from fraud.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: