Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Japan you can buy luxury car on bitflyer-exchange using BTC  (Read 558 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

That is great when you can use bitcoin to buy luxury cars like in Japan. Because unlike using cash,when cars and motor companies are going to accept bitcoin as payment there is a big chance that more people specially who are holding and saving bitcoin can afford and buy a car even it is luxury or not. I think this will be the start of bitcoin's widen use when some big or even a small company and organization will see that even a luxury car company is already accepting bitcoin. This will be add more benefits to us because our transactions will become more smooth and convinient.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Japan is a country in Asia that legitimizes bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument and is regulated by law. So do not be surprised if many companies and business entities use bitcoin as a means of payment. And companies that use bitcoin as payment must meet some stringent requirements This is done to protect consumers from fraud.

Before the company accepting BTC as payment they already figure it out what are the things need to consider. Every company cannot afford to lose million to a fraud.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

That is great when you can use bitcoin to buy luxury cars like in Japan. Because unlike using cash,when cars and motor companies are going to accept bitcoin as payment there is a big chance that more people specially who are holding and saving bitcoin can afford and buy a car even it is luxury or not. I think this will be the start of bitcoin's widen use when some big or even a small company and organization will see that even a luxury car company is already accepting bitcoin. This will be add more benefits to us because our transactions will become more smooth and convinient.

Yes it is very cool to see Japan lead in Bitcoin adoption in so many areas, it is these types of purchases where it makes sense for businesses to build in processes to accept bitcoin. It can be challenging at times due to the volatility, but I believe the benefits out way the challenges.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

No wonder, as always japan will always be ahead on technology and now on bitcoin. Love to see japan using the full potential of how bitcoin makes life more easier and convenient.

StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

Japan has always proved that when it comes to technological advancement and accepting new technology they are the leaders, they make up a huge part of the crypto market and are more ethusiastic about adoption
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Yes it is very cool to see Japan lead in Bitcoin adoption in so many areas, it is these types of purchases where it makes sense for businesses to build in processes to accept bitcoin. It can be challenging at times due to the volatility, but I believe the benefits out way the challenges.

Now not only Japan open an opportunity to BTC Arizona and Georgia State passed law for BTC as tax payment.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

Now not only Japan open an opportunity to BTC Arizona and Georgia State passed law for BTC as tax payment.

They are passing law because it could be there are lots of law makers are BTC holders.
Anyway whatever the purpose it a good thing to crypto.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

The best thing that i like bitcoin that is cost a lot for 1 btc and you easy could buy luxury cars or houses with bitcoin or others crypto currency do not need to keep a lot of paper money to pay them.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

This is an improvement in Japan. In this country, there are many areas that are acceptable for bitcoin payments, not just car purchases. Because this place is the cradle of bitcoin, bitcoin is very developed and chosen by many people to do business. Almost 88% of the population in Japan knows and uses daily bitcoins.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

that nice in japan, they really implement the technology about bitocin to showing true potential of it
if we wait the development of bitcoin to it potential maybe we can buy some huge skytower building with it

nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Wow, this is amazing. Last time I asked my Japanese friends, some of them said that bitcoin is not that popular in Japanese eventhough there are some shops that accepts bitcoin as payment. And I see this thread. Unbelievable. Just amazing! And I'll say usoooo in Japanese, kind of surprise expression  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Japan has always been the biggest and fastest when it comes to mass adoption of bitcoin and usage. the japanese make a huge part of the cryptocurrency market.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Japan is an incredibly developed country at the moment and it is a country in which the economy is incredibly developed I am sure that this is only the beginning and they will start to pay everywhere bitcoin
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange

What to say about the country which has already made the crypto currencies completely legal. They already no the potential of the crypto currency and it was exactly one year before from now when the Japan started taking the initiative about the legalisation of the crypto currencies. They did publish the valid news and the crypto market touched ATH in no time.

In country like that, I am sure crypto currencies is not bothering thing at all but blessing for all the user in their. Apart from this they have also managed to gather financing minister from all over the globe to make it legal in their countries too.

I am putting all those positive things about the Japan because thats the thing which is making it possible for the dealers in the country to make such great deals. Who knows tomorrow they might just be able to buy the houses as well.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Very good in bitcoin japan has become a tool to buy and sell transactions anything can even buy using bitcoin, I hope in some countries other than in japan may bitcoin can be like that.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

That is because the Japanese has legalized bitcoin and they now see it as real investment that will improve their economy and business transactions with bitcoin are accepted with in the country.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

This is an improvement in Japan. In this country, there are many areas that are acceptable for bitcoin payments, not just car purchases. Because this place is the cradle of bitcoin, bitcoin is very developed and chosen by many people to do business. Almost 88% of the population in Japan knows and uses daily bitcoins.

It could be possible that Japan will be the first to cryptonize their currency. It's a common knowledge that in term of technology always leads the way.
In virtual currency they could be lead then.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
dridinho

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

well that's great ... here in my country 9 out of 10 people will not even know what is bitcoin if you ask them but I hope that this change as soon as possible .
Karam.aq

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

there are some car dealers and constriction companies in the US who are willing to accept Bitcoin
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

I very like countrys and their goverments like Japan because they approve bitcoin very easy - yes with big tax from income for traders and etc but they did  that without any problems , why others county couldnot do the same ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: