Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Japan you can buy luxury car on bitflyer-exchange using BTC  (Read 559 times)
emelyanova

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange

In my opinion bitcoin is very much suitable for large transactions like buying home, real estate or car. It is convenient to transfer and involves no use of banks.
Ianhadi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

a good news, and it's amazing. hopefully in time to come I can have a big bike with bitcoin that I have. just like someone who has a luxury car with bitcoin.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange

In my opinion bitcoin is very much suitable for large transactions like buying home, real estate or car. It is convenient to transfer and involves no use of banks.
Because bitcoin has a tremendous value and goes up over time, it's incredibly reasonable to use bitcoin to pay for goods and services. Japan is always one of the world's top technology-receiving and developing countries and cryptocurrency is the same, Japan is always the trusted address for bitcoin and cryptocurrency investors.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

a good news, and it's amazing. hopefully in time to come I can have a big bike with bitcoin that I have. just like someone who has a luxury car with bitcoin.

Yes, it should be with bitcoin now we can have whatever we want, as long as the amount of bitcoin we have match or worth the price of the object we want. I think in the future there will be such a moment for bitcoin in the world today.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Certainly! After all, bitcoin itself comes from Japan. Therefore, I am not surprised that Japan is ahead of many countries in terms of development in the cryptosphere.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Everyday technology grow rapidly, including in terms of payment, and bitcoin is one of many payment method. Bitcoin makes easy for transactions, and i think If the company wants to grow he must up to date with techonlogy, Japan already do that. Maybe now only in japan but next few year many country will follow it
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

Japan is showing the world that they are the first to adapt bitcoin and the new technology and they are always on top when it comes to technology, hopefully we will see more countries and merchants accepting bitcoin in the future, we are seeing some interesting projects in the past few years and hopefully we will see a complete change in international trade.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

I think Japan has the highest percentage of adoptors and merchants that positively accept bitcoin as a mode of payment in their country.Japanese was known and had already gone to the world of high technology that consistently supplies best and leading products for their costumers.They were known as the producer of those high tech gadgets and now they already conquer the world of digital technologies which is the newest trend of digital currency used as a mode of payment, the bitcoin.These seems to be a great news for crypto users and the good thing is people in different countries might immitate on how Japan has accepted bitcoin and an additional assets of their productive country,pretty sure this would have a good impact on bitcoins growth of popularity.

romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

Japan has always been the most advanced and modern country in the world! I wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese Government will soon begin using blockchain.
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

Japan has always been the most advanced and modern country in the world! I wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese Government will soon begin using blockchain.

Japan is advance because of their discipline. Their mindset reputation is far better than wealth. In term of technology everyone is supportive on it that why any changes for development they are easy to adopt. It might be Japan considering right now the use of blockchain.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

Japan always think ahead and take a good chance to go forward. They are also always innovative in technology. I think Japan is a unique country.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

It is the best form of adoption if bitcoin will be used as a currency more. Japan is a development country and It decision help the merchants to approval BTC, it also help to removal of taxes. I respect that Japan has took this initiative and helped bitcoin to reach next level and now I am waiting when each country will start accepting bitcoin.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Interestingly, the car group L'operaio also decided to accept payment from clients in the crypto currency. L'operaio was founded back in 1992, it specializes in importing European luxury cars.

Yes. It could be an eye opener for other car dealers too. BTC cannot be neglected though.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

Japan always think ahead and take a good chance to go forward. They are also always innovative in technology. I think Japan is a unique country.

They always. It's part of their culture already. It's taught on their school. That's any technology changes they open to it.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

This is a very big news for bitcoin holders that they can even buy a car from their btc holding but that is only possible in some countries where bitcoin is approved as a payment option and japan approved it as a legal currency in their country.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

that's great Japan, big country that can accept the existence of Cryptocurrency well. if only there was a chance, I want to live in Japan, because there I can use my Bitcoin freely. my ability to go shopping, do not have to carry a thick wallet containing money. but just bring Smartphone only. we are free to buy anything with Bitcoin. because it has many markets, Mall stores, and others who have received Bitcoin as a means of payment.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:53:52 AM

this is great scope for bitcoin holders to buy car using bitcoin. This really really proves the value and demand of bitcoin in today's world.This news also proves that Japan is the crypto friendly country certainly.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

Thats a great news.Many bitcoiner will be happy on that specially to those bitcoiner who live in japan.They can instantly buy expensive cars using their bitcoins.I hope that  it will happen in other countries as well.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Thats a great news.Many bitcoiner will be happy on that specially to those bitcoiner who live in japan.They can instantly buy expensive cars using their bitcoins.I hope that  it will happen in other countries as well.
I think you can bought luxury cars in other country just exchange your bitcoin into fiat and ofcourse converting your bitcoin into fiat have an fee unless in japan they have no interest in buying their luxury thru bitcoin.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

You can buy a building in Japan too  Grin I don't speak Japanese and can't check the local ad listings for real estate but I am pretty sure you could buy a flat for Bitcoin right now somewhere. Or a garage or a farm etc. Here's the article: https://segmentnext.com/2018/01/30/bitcoin-can-buy-house-japan/ 
Now the country now accepts Bitcoin as a payment to buy a house. According to the spokesperson for Japanese real estate company Yitanz, the company has sold a small commercial building in Tokyo for 547 bitcoins which is currently is equivalent to $ 6 million.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: