Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:22:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGNI coin [AGNI] - PoW|Nist5|MASTERNODE|NO-ICO|NO-PRE-SALE|HYPERBLOCKS  (Read 7376 times)
smithpool

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

pool  AGNI coin  http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:3833 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=AGNI)

block explorer  http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/AGNI

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
Agni_pt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 08:19:22 AM by Agni_pt

Hello! We haven't seen you in a while.
We have not published news for a long time and now we are ready to present you the result of our work!
First of all, we want to announce our mainstream waypoint, the creation of a CryptoPlatform. A CryptoPlatform is an information portal that publishes true information about crypto-currencies, analysis of new ICO, and anything that you suggest for this portal, anything that will be interesting for YOU!
The more popular the portal, the more expensive will be any advertising information and advertisers on the portal will pay only AGNI.
CryptoPlatform will not be the ultimate goal. We will analyze your desires and implement interesting applications of AGNI.

Also we hasten to show you AGNI android Wallet

Now it's even easier to receive and send your AGNI  Wink
abanamat

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

WOW! To the moon!  Grin
AdamCampbell

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Congratulations on the new Android wallet. Great news!
Madrid725

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

No premine and presale is definitely a promising sign. How many coins does the developer hold though?
coeziv

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

Can you please explain how do I get my passphrase from my desktop wallet so that I can restore it on the android wallet?
fosograf

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Hello! We haven't seen you in a while.
We have not published news for a long time and now we are ready to present you the result of our work!
First of all, we want to announce our mainstream waypoint, the creation of a CryptoPlatform. A CryptoPlatform is an information portal that publishes true information about crypto-currencies, analysis of new ICO, and anything that you suggest for this portal, anything that will be interesting for YOU!
The more popular the portal, the more expensive will be any advertising information and advertisers on the portal will pay only AGNI.
CryptoPlatform will not be the ultimate goal. We will analyze your desires and implement interesting applications of AGNI.

Also we hasten to show you AGNI android Wallet

Now it's even easier to receive and send your AGNI  Wink

Simple and cozily, thanks!

Can you please explain how do I get my passphrase from my desktop wallet so that I can restore it on the android wallet?

Just send agni from desktop to android!

No premine and presale is definitely a promising sign. How many coins does the developer hold though?

Where did you see "nopremine"Huh Look here: http://agnicoin.tech/

AdamCampbell

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

Open your desktop wallet, click Tools and then Debug console. In the window that opens click on the Console tab, then type the following into the text box below the window:

Code:
dumpprivkey your_wallet_address

And be careful not to disclose your private key to anyone!
fosograf

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

An interesting project without excessive HYIP and fabulous promises.

jack88888888

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Why am I join?
1.  Total supply amount is small
2.Team is work hard.
gbtroll99

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

Hello to everybody. I joined to Discord AGNI coin because i mined this coin. And I am going to mine AGNI for looooong time. I believe in this project and in profit of coin. To the Mooooon))))
coeziv

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

Open your desktop wallet, click Tools and then Debug console. In the window that opens click on the Console tab, then type the following into the text box below the window:

Code:

I managed to get the private key, but I can't restore the wallet on android. I checked the "BIP39 passphrase" box and pasted the key, still not working.
Shintoff

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

I joined AGNI cause I see it's potential to grow. It's already trading on a quite decent DEX exchange crypto-bridge.org. It has been through a price stabilization at the exchange and now it's a good point to buy some coins for MN or just to invest. The devs have been working hard and among some changes they released an Android wallet https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agni.wallet
Check it's MN earnings here https://masternodes.online/currencies/AGNI/
I think it's a good time to invest in AGNI.
declick

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

New Pool 0.1 %fee / AGNI Coin UPDATE *

-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://miner2pool.ovh:3833  -u YOUR_AGNI_ADDRESS -p c=AGNI

Happy mining !
AdamCampbell

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

Code:

I managed to get the private key, but I can't restore the wallet on android. I checked the "BIP39 passphrase" box and pasted the key, still not working.

I think the current version of the AGNI Android wallet does not have the ability to import your private keys directly, and the desktop version can't encrypt the private key into a BIP39 passphrase.

For now I think the best way to have access to your AGNI coins on your phone is to create a new wallet address on your phone and send funds from your desktop wallet to your phone wallet (a little bit inconvenient though because of the fees involved).
kokakoller

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

Interesting project, active dev, nice design. I joined to this project because no presale. Dev listed on exchanges for own money
asifdhaka007

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

One of the best coin. With great community and helping team. Its already trading in Crypto-Bridge.org. Now its a great time to buy some coins for masternode. The dev also released Withdows,Mac and Android wallet. Go grab some AgniCoin Guys Smiley Cheesy
Kawsar_DA

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

The reasons Why I joined AGNI
1. Because AGNI is most promising project.
2. AGNI is protential one :hearts:
3. I love to mine coins and AGNI is mineable.
4. If somebody ask me to choose one between  Large amount supply and Small Supply of any currency, I always choose Smaller one. AGNI has Small supply. that's why I joined here.
5. AGNI has Released Android Wallet so early. it's very useful to us.
6. I think AGNi has bright Future.
Allen sam

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

awesome project. I love agni coin bcz the the dev team are so good & active.
as an crypto lover I love agni soo much.
go to moon agni.  go on fire 😍
Thank you.
sniperwolf52

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Why I joined AGNI?
1. AGNI is promising project.
2. This coin had no presell.. Dev listed it on Crypto-Bridge.org with his money
3. I love to mining coins and AGNI is mineable.
4. AGNi have a great helping community
5. AGNI has Released Android Wallet so early. it's very useful to us.
6. I think AGNi has bright Future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: