Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens with ETH  (Read 1357 times)
nhinhi (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Nothing bro, it is normal, market is bearish and it is having its impact on all cryptos, market cap is also getting lower that shows money is going out of the market, letshope market will find support at this point and trend will be changed.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

Do not panic!!! The market has always been unstable. ETH falls in price and it's only temporary. We need to wait a little and he will start to grow again. You need only patience.
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

I do not really understand why the price of ETH can go down drastically. it seems to me very frightening to know the current ETH price. hopefully the price is fast rising. for me ETH is a good prospect.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Eaholevan

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

you can purchase ETH at this price for long term investment. That's a pretty good price.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

Why? Is there any news or changes about ethereum? Well if it has, I am not updated about it. But I think nothing goes wrong with ethereum. Its price is normal and it does not fluctuate very much. Anyway, I want to hold ethereum right not because the price of it is more low than before. Maybe, it will rise up when the quarter 3 will start. Hopefully, I will invest in ethereum for the couple of days.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

One thing that comes to my mind is that major players are not willing to enter market when ETH is 1,000$. Therefore, the current dump is temporary, just to attract more big investors.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

Good discount Smiley. To which holiday is timed, Black Friday? The best time to enter the desired coin, IMHO. The second such chance will not be (IMHO again). To the moon, guys? Are you ready?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

Nothing special for Ethereum all crypto market is crashing and ethereum getting its reward from the crash.
do not panic hold and wait for bullish market. This bearish market going to be end in few weeks.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

Yes, today the price is just a gift for those who still have free money! So far, I do not see the bottom for the price of ETH so I just watch from the side .....

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
btcfree2018

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Because everyone is concerned about eos, ignoring ether, all this is too unfair, but after a while everyone will find that the original is better
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

Sales in the markets are caused by pessimistic sentiments about the trade war between the US and China. President of the United States Donald Trump last week demanded from the US Trade Representative to provide a list of Chinese goods that would be subject to increased duties. At the same time, China published a list of US products on which duties can be imposed as a response to US actions.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

One thing that comes to my mind is that major players are not willing to enter market when ETH is 1,000$. Therefore, the current dump is temporary, just to attract more big investors.
Agree, it also shows how easily this market could be manipulated. I can bet, that BIG MONEY holders are fuding the market, as they want to buy low.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

Nobody has a functioning crystal ball nor a time machine so how can anybody tell you what is going to happen next? Sharp ups and downs are part and parcel of cryptocurrency maybe you should check the historical chars of the last 3 years to give you some clues.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

And what happens to him? The network is functioning normally. Transactions pass very quickly. What's wrong?
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

hallo my friend
not only eth coins, but all the coins down, but I believe the coins will go up in time, I see the market in coin gecko btc / eth on coingecko.com
https://i.imgur.com/2ip5n9X.png
I hope in April it will go up, but nobody will make sure the ETH coins will go up.
dashingpro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

It will be at 400 and up again
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Since the early ICO team collected a lot of ETH, which led to a large bubble in ETH, it is perfectly normal for the ICO team to cash in the large amount of ETH in exchange for funds.

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

Nothing special is happening with Ethereum at the moment. It is the same that is happening with all the coins. The whole market is down and it is very unstable at the moment but that is all.
emery88

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Do not worry, the market is always unstable. It's best to keep your coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: