Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting tired of waiting  (Read 2926 times)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

Your Not alone in experiencing this situations. I think there are more who suffer much worst than others. We invest a hundred of dollars, they put more than a thousand on crypto currencies. We lose hundred of dollars, they lost more than a thousand.

If we do believe in the technology with lies behind in every cryptos we have, then there are doubt in our mind that our investment will grow again.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

This has been experienced by every trader cryptocurrency. Stay patient and calm. The price of crypto will not forever decrease. currently I also have lost more than 700 USD.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

Crypto world are so volatile....we didn't know when it grow and when it down.... Now that the market are keep on going down most of the people are getting worried and panic. But if you understand the situation in crypto world then you will survive. It is still in your hands if you will accept your loss or still wait that the market will bloom again and recover your investment.

Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
Not well enough.
Put yourself together.
Try to HODL for at least  6-12 months.
Making an investment for long-term is more profitable, my friend.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

All coin/token right now had price drop. Its better if you are treat your investment as long term investment. I have a few ETH and will hold it for long time because i am believe that waiting is good option right now and not become panic with our investment
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:21:44 AM

all cryptocurrencies are now decreasing the likelihood of many people who already sell or even tired of holding it I think it depends on the investors if they have the capital of confidence and patience will not feel bored to restrain
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:22:41 AM

At present it will be better to hold criptocurrency. Also probably it will be good idea to buy some coins because price is very low now.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
theinca

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:39 AM

Do NOT sell and BUY MORE

As stock trader I would buy more if your confident that the bull market is coming. If you don't want to buy more coins outright you could buy call options which have a limited downside but have a high return.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

[/quote

Be patient enough to wait until the market become stable.Don't sell your coins unless you need your money already.But if I were you,holding is still the best so that you won't lose your investment.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:46:48 AM

I don't ever think to be getting tired because of waiting for so long when I enter to bitcoin world I know that you have more patience to it for waiting
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

This has been the concern of every investor, they are holding at a loss, especially those eth holders, you can either sell now and avoid further loss or you can wait but it will take a little longer, the decision will always be yours since you know what are into.

Waiting is really tiring, especially when we do not know how long to wait. Bitcoin has prove its worth for quite some time already so let us not waver in waiting. It is just going through its downtrend this time.
For 2 months this downtred happen, bitcoin price is really very chaotic and there is no recover after the price decline since january. I know the feel waiting for a long time. very boring and tired but it is true what you say that this waiting will be worthed. just as last year will skyrocket at the end of the year. so be patient dude, I'm sure you'll get good results in the end
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

I don't ever think to be getting tired because of waiting for so long when I enter to bitcoin world I know that you have more patience to it for waiting

It's normal that sometimes we get tired of waiting. But always remember patience is a virtue. There's always a reward for those who waits patiently. And in Bitcoin price is unstable. Panicking  is not a good choice in times of btc declination but the best choice is wait.
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:00:51 AM

Remember that each coin has a market cap value due to the limit of coin that can be produced this sets a hard limit to the amount it can be worth which also means that atthe end of this road bitcoin could stabilise at a high price Smiley hope that helps

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

We cannot deny the fact that as person we sometimes get tired of waiting but if you have trust, patience and knowledge about what's going on, you would'nt feel worried, you will continue to hold your investment and wait cor the right time.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:21:31 AM

Please, never get tired of waiting. That is my advice not just to you and to so many others who have been grappling with the seemingly unstoppable tiredness, but also to myself. I can really feel you. Mine is much bigger than your investment. Although a big portion of my portfolio is also coming from my profit in trading and hodling, it is still very frustrating that it seems I am now going back to zero. I have been waiting for three months and still counting. I do not know when all this waiting would finally end. But I really have to keep holding.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:38:25 AM

We cannot deny the fact that as person we sometimes get tired of waiting but if you have trust, patience and knowledge about what's going on, you would'nt feel worried, you will continue to hold your investment and wait cor the right time.

I don't say that I'm tired of waiting because if you keep on thinking about it the more you're mind will be drained, but instead just enjoy what you're doing right now. I always love and have enough patience in waiting because I know for a fact that there's always something good will happen in the future, positive mind brings positive thoughts.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

I'm not tired of waiting for bitcoin I really know when I started that bitcoin you should patience of waiting
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

We just have to choose, first you sell our coin and you get lose, our money will burn because you didn't have patient. We should hold our coin and wait till the price goes up and we can get profit for our patient. This is the risk when we plunge and being investors in the world of cryptocurrency. We should know that before.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

Patience is virtues,therefore  believing and waiting of when the price value of all coins going to rise or growth in the market  have an affiliates success of our investment maybe its happen in blinks,and all your coins will grow and fly you to the moon.actually being a person sometimes,we feel tired of waiting of when the proper time,that bitcoin or altcoins will pumps in the market and all this problem in crytocurrency will solved,by still believing and never give up to trust that cryptocurrency investment will back to the spotlight,and all of us can gain a good profits.

tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:12:06 AM

No one can predict the concrete things. The thing that can be done now is to think for yourself whether to hold or sell, and it will take many years for the encrypted digital currency to usher in the outbreak. Let's look at the distance BTC has gone and see if it is now. Yes, it is actually an opportunity to buy. Buffett has a famous saying: When people fear, I am greedy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: