Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:33:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what affects the price?  (Read 1694 times)
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

bitcoin slowly went down this year, from almost 20k USD last December and went down at a significant price

what might be the reason why bitcoin's price is going down?
what are the major things that can greatly influence bitcoin?
answers would be fully appreciated Smiley

The reasons that I consider that affects the fluctuation of bitcoin price are the whales who plays in the market. Because they are the one who holds more bitcoins that's why their moves or decision really affects the bitcoin price. Another is some country who bans bitcoin. Through these those bitcoin users who are a citizen of that country will be banned from using bitcoin that may also be a factor that affects the price.
putri annisa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

I think there are several factors that affect the prices, one is the news of the media that gives negative news about bitcoin, so make a lot of user panic sell to make the price bitcoin free fall of the highest price at the end of 2017 due to the number of sales. Supply and demand also affect the price.

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

I think public reaction towards bitcoin can affect it's price....

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

I think public reaction towards bitcoin can affect it's price....

Public reaction? Price is affected by the supply & demand! Public reaction is affected by the new`s, and
other mean`s.

I think there are several factors that affect the prices, one is the news of the media that gives negative news about bitcoin, so make a lot of user panic sell to make the price bitcoin free fall of the highest price at the end of 2017 due to the number of sales. Supply and demand also affect the price.

Several factor`s affect supply & demand. One person can manipulate with supply & demand. One person
can manipulate with new`s and that affect public opinion. Panic buying or selling affect higher or lower
supply & demand, that affect the price directly. Higher supply and lower demand decrease price, lower
supply and higher demand increase the price.
   Only thing that affect the price is proportion of supply & demand.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

bitcoin slowly went down this year, from almost 20k USD last December and went down at a significant price

i think is is the may reason it call business, the raising and falling of price make it a business which create room for profit and loses,
with this two things the word business is not yet complete.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

for the Q1 of bitcoin i dont know why the price of bticoin is down, but some people said that its because the price of bitcoin is too high and that is the time of correction, which mean that the price of bitcoin will go down. but usually the price of bitcoin is affected by the news in the public

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

That is happening every year I guess, maybe it’s just that, we have the highest Bitcoin price last year that's why we see the big difference of the price this year when it drops, but as what you can see right now, it is recovering after the dips. For me, let's just also consider that bitcoin has still a good price anyways.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

for the Q1 of bitcoin i dont know why the price of bticoin is down, but some people said that its because the price of bitcoin is too high and that is the time of correction, which mean that the price of bitcoin will go down. but usually the price of bitcoin is affected by the news in the public
if for now as far as I know the bitcoin is going up bit by bit and that's also a lot of bitcoiners who are excited about all this. so we should be grateful for what we hear, this news is very difficult. hopefully also the price will add up again.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

The number one affects the price is dumpers, because if they see the value of their token they sell it no matter what cost is, So that the reason why the value is dump.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

which I know may be a lot of investor demand and bad news bitcoin also affect the price and bitcoin value, maybe that's what little I can say expected bitcoin will keep developing in the future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

The demand for Bitcoins is based on the awareness about bitcoin, its popularity, trust among crypto community members, etc. If the demand is high then the supply doesn't meet the demand, it will cause a spike in the Bitcoin rate. Fluctuation of bitcoin prices happens when there is an official statement regarding digital currency regulation. And whenever a government imposes a ban or restriction on the Bitcoin use, there is a drastic change in the price. And also negative news can cause the price to drop.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

News sentiments is a major market price mover either up or down. I think the various ban and regulation encted by some countries early this year is among why the price went down. People panicked and sold off even when  they are at loss.
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Too many factors affect the price, taking into account the policy of the government, to the withdrawal of large sums in fiat. Just need to take into account the news, and various crypto conferences.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Actually, noone knows the exact reason why bitcoin price is going down. But the recent downfall of bitcoin price is I think mainly because large companies such as Google and Facebook block all types of bitcoin advertisements which affects the price of bitcoin. Another factor might be the supply and demand. If a large number of people plans to sell their bitcoin, there is a huge amount of supply so prices decrease. But when noone wants to sell their bitcoin, the price will increase so that owners will be convinced to sell theirs.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Affecting Bitcoin prices nowadays, I think that because virtual currency investors are now risking the country's economy as well as many other developed countries, Bitcoin is widely supported. Their country banned virtual currency and they do not like this happening.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

just calm bitcoin prices are now entering the phase of price recovery which means bitcoin prices will try to print its highest price from year to year bitcoin prices always go up and hopefully it can be more than $ 20k.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

The main factor is the changes of demand from the people. Since bitcoin is all dependent on peoples decision no one can have the full control over its price. Thoigh manipulation might be done, but it will juat happen in short term period. We have heard different news about bitcoin and there is no denying that this really affect people's decison wether they will keep their investment or not. Mainstream media take also a large role on changes of price.
shawa

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

price can be affected by demand and supply rate and also government trying to regulate or make negative or positive pronouncement will make price to shift 
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

I believe that the price is most affected by human greed,because of the whales who can manipulate the rice of Bitcoin which making the price either high or low.People can effect Bitcoin price too. For example; when the number of Google searches start to decline, Bitcoin price is effected in a bad way too.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Many factors affect the decline in Bitcoin prices this year, Bitcoin dropped the first time this year when it will enter the Chinese new year. then people assume the price will rise after passing the new year. continued negative news about Bitcoin, the price dropped again. and people assume because of this negative news bitcoin prices are going down. obviously I'm not sure why prices can go down that far, there is also a saying that the price of this Bitcoin turunya because there is a price game. as a newcomer like me, can only keep up with developments and price changes, can not do anything!

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: