Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what affects the price?  (Read 1694 times)
hcoin01

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

The biggest factor determining the prices is the money entering and leaving the marketcap. If there is a large amount of money entering the marketcap, the prices are going up. If money comes out, prices are falling. I need to do a good analysis. Keep track of your token you invest.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Honestly I do not know what affects the price of bitcoin, but from my own point of view the price value of a commodity depends on how the people value it. Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand, the more and more people demand on every commodity and there is no enough supply to sustain that demand then the value of such commodity increases. Since bitcoin is very popular and more and more people wanted to be part of this trading, it makes the bitcoin very dependable and yet very volatile so its value and price is undetermined and cannot be predicted.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Honestly I do not know what affects the price of bitcoin, but from my own point of view the price value of a commodity depends on how the people value it. Truly most of all transactions or the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand, the more and more people demand on every commodity and there is no enough supply to sustain that demand then the value of such commodity increases. Since bitcoin is very popular and more and more people wanted to be part of this trading, it makes the bitcoin very dependable and yet very volatile so its value and price is undetermined and cannot be predicted.

I think that the fluctuation of price of bitcoin is just normal and the number of investors  and the fake news circulated causing panic selling of investment also affect the price.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

In fact, there are many factors that affect the price. Specifically:
1. Influenced by other virtual currencies: Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin
2. Political and economic events around the world: economic activity, financial markets are always fluctuating under the decisions of a nation, and so is bitcoin.
3. Supply and demand of the market
4. Technical issues: There are some gaps in the security of transactions on the electronic platform, so the hacker has abused this and hacked.
5. Total number of bitcoins and the number of bitcoin owners
6. Influenced by bitcoin digging groups
7. Management: rigid or flexible management will negatively or positively affect the price
8. Competition: Contestants can steal the marketplace of bitcoin.
RavagedLife

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

As per my opinion , i think there are various things which directly affects the BTC rate. Like dumping and Pumping various BTC dependent Altcoin , Various News around the world and the acceptance of Bitcoin in new countries etc . so many ...
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

A number of reasons affect the price or at the market. First and primarily is an avalanche or huge release of the coins in the market. This can be 'whales' pouring what they have kept in the vaults in order to make money. This results in the plummeting of bitcoin price. Another reason may stem from the loss in confidence from holders of the bitcoin and a general chaotic situation of the market due to poor or mismanaged information.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

the price that need to adaptation with the market, because the price of bitcoin is too high increase in short time, its makes the price of bitcoin is not stable and i think bitcoin need the correction time to makes the price of bitcoin is stable, and i think it is the reason that makes bitcoin price is down right now

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

In fact, there are many factors that affect the price. Specifically:
1. Influenced by other virtual currencies: Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin
2. Political and economic events around the world: economic activity, financial markets are always fluctuating under the decisions of a nation, and so is bitcoin.
3. Supply and demand of the market
4. Technical issues: There are some gaps in the security of transactions on the electronic platform, so the hacker has abused this and hacked.
5. Total number of bitcoins and the number of bitcoin owners
6. Influenced by bitcoin digging groups
7. Management: rigid or flexible management will negatively or positively affect the price
8. Competition: Contestants can steal the marketplace of bitcoin.

Market fluctuations normally happens and there could be many factors that affects its price. For instance, the of supply and demand may apply. Also the influenced of other virtual currencies as stated above and etc.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

bitcoin slowly went down this year, from almost 20k USD last December and went down at a significant price

what might be the reason why bitcoin's price is going down?
what are the major things that can greatly influence bitcoin?
answers would be fully appreciated Smiley

There are many things that we can considered as a reason why bitcoin price sometimes rise and rise but sometime bitcoin price is red.

The bitcoin price is depends on the number of demand in the market and the number of bitcoin user who are accepting bitcoin as payment.

hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

the price that need to adaptation with the market, because the price of bitcoin is too high increase in short time, its makes the price of bitcoin is not stable and i think bitcoin need the correction time to makes the price of bitcoin is stable, and i think it is the reason that makes bitcoin price is down right now

I really believe that the bad news aired in social media and television is the big impact of change of bitcoin price in the market because it creates panic selling.

kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

I think many factors that affect the price down. not only bitcoin prices are down, the price of the other crypto also a lot of down. In my opinion, it may be because of negative news and people's beliefs about bitcoin. Not a few people who do not believe and there are still governments in a country that has not legalized bitcoin.

Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

in my opinion, except variability in trade, the price of bitcoin is influenced by the positions of different world authorities-somebody supports the crypto-currency, who, on the other hand, prohibits
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

What affects the price of bitcion is an interesting topic that i really wanted to know, but as far as i know, the value of  commodity depends on the principles of market and demand, the higher the demand on every commodity and if there is not enough supply to sustain that demand then the price of such commodity increases. Since bitcoin is very popular and more and more people wanted to be part of this trading, it makes the bitcoin very dependable and yet very volatile so its value and price is undetermined and cannot be predicted. Anoher thing, laws, rules and policies of controlling authorities might also affects the price of a commodity.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

bitcoin slowly went down this year, from almost 20k USD last December and went down at a significant price

The main factor is the demand and the supply. Prices of cryptocurrencies are always changing due to the supply and demand in the cryptocurrency market. The capitalization of cryptocurrencyy market is continuing to grow because the demand of the people are also growing.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

A few reasons you can ponder on:
1. Demand and Supply
     -  The demand for Bitcoin increases every single day which lessens the supply. And when supply decreases with an increasing demand, price increases due to the impending scarcity.

2. Seasonal Effect
    -  Bitcoin's price surged in the second half of 2017. Now one reason may be the incoming holidays. Users massively bought starting June/July towards the end of 2017 resulting to a dramatic increase in Bitcoin's price. And then they started to sell off at this rate to gain profit for their holiday expenses. Thus, the fall of Bitcoin's price. Simply said, buying results to price increase whereas selling results to price decrease.

Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

For me, one of the reason why bitcoin has a low price now is the season, like now its summer, every summer people wants to go to beach to relax, many people use money to fulfill their needs in sunmer season, the money of bitcoin is lessen because many users withdraw their money and also because the war now, users cannot use bitcoin because they are afraid that they will caught by the terrorism orvthe government because there is a lot of countries who do not approved the bitcoin in their countries.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Any item on the market, the consumer's demand for that item is directly affecting the price, including btc or other altcoins. In addition, the information is not good and policies are also indirect factors that affect the trading market.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Well i think its because of us the users. The more users that bitcoin get the higher the value will rise. Thats the way it is. Back in 2017 bitcoins price has drastically changed and has risen in its peak. But then there goes the unbelievers who thinks at a bitcoin as a bubble since its value is so high that it may be able to attract investors and just pop out like nothing. And that caused some of the bitcoin users and investors to back out causing the bitcoins price to drop a bit.  I still have my trust in bitcoin right now since what it had did last year was very great for me and the others.
PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

This is a natural behaviour of the crypto market as there are many other crypto coins comes to trend. This will go on rise as the best one will rise.
Oleg12

Activity: 910
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

It seems to me that the attempts of states to control it are very much influenced. Well, the season probably also affects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: