Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1325 times)
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

Oh. common. there will be a (slow) stagnation of course. BTC will NEVER be a eal volume, let's be honest.  In the end of 2018 we will see 2 500, next year - $600-$800. Let's be honest!)
it's true you say that until whenever the bitcoin will never be low or small volume, because the bitcoin every year it always increases, especially in 2018 is certainly bitcoin can reach a value of $ 25 thousand of course

So far Bitcoin is only half the price of what happened before the end of the year, well it's only the first quarter of this year despite so many bad news but the best news is at the end of the year. Everyone here hopes this year is the year for Bitcoin like all the years in the past

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
p4npos

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Experience has proven that it fell to six thousand and now it's difficult to say how much it can rise. Everyone hopes that it will be more than twenty thousand.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 01:14:49 AM by Question123

The price of the bitcoin sometimes decrease and sometimes increase. If the price increase they will decrease maybe in the next few weeks because  the investor sell their bitcoin but if the price decrease they will buy they will repeat. Be prepare always because the price decreasing fastly and don't be shock because it's normal and everything will be okay and the bitcoin will bloom.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

Oh. common. there will be a (slow) stagnation of course. BTC will NEVER be a eal volume, let's be honest.  In the end of 2018 we will see 2 500, next year - $600-$800. Let's be honest!)
it's true you say that until whenever the bitcoin will never be low or small volume, because the bitcoin every year it always increases, especially in 2018 is certainly bitcoin can reach a value of $ 25 thousand of course

So far Bitcoin is only half the price of what happened before the end of the year, well it's only the first quarter of this year despite so many bad news but the best news is at the end of the year. Everyone here hopes this year is the year for Bitcoin like all the years in the past

Well i don't think it's good to always bring the december price hike into consideration since it wasn't a natural movement for btc. It was more of a pump due to probably manipulation and fomo. What's happening right would be considered normal that december fling didn't happen so relax. And i don't think many people.would agree about a 2.5k end price for btc lol. We're growing if you haven't noticed :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

I can say nothing about the future price. there is so much volatility in the price that if it reaches to $15k, other day it will drop to $10k. it is better to invest in Ethereum or any other low price crypto. Bitcoin can make you millionaire and can push you to the wall. I don’t want to invest in such uncertain cryptocurrency.

The alarming conditions will soon cover the whole market as the price will jump because the demand is increasing frequently that is why the price will soon goes high. The average demand increases is responsible for the value of Bitcoin. The market is stable these days as the demand is in equilibrium that is why the price is stable but this market will soon shift into a high market.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

We can notice that year by year there is always a recovery period when the bitcoin's value goes back to life after it's drammatic decrese and this process has been like that for a while.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

The development and price of Bitcoin are always increasing every year. I am not surprised if every year-end Bitcoin price will reach a very high value. If the development of Bitcoin every year like this continues it will certainly easily reach a very high price in a short time. And if you can survive with good conditions continue of course will be more and more people who use Bitcoin as a means of transaction or investment assets. What will happen Bitcoin can survive at high prices.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

We can notice that year by year there is always a recovery period when the bitcoin's value goes back to life after it's drammatic decrese and this process has been like that for a while.

Not actually by year but sometimes by quarter. There is no definite time or amount of bitcoin how much it will increase or decrease at any period of time.
And the dramatic decrease that you are saying is just normal. Well I think the volatility will remain permanent in bitcoin because it is actually like the spice in a food. It makes the market wait for the nest prices to come.

Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

I think now the positive perid is going to start and a retracement will surely occur. So it is an opportunity for the buyers to enter the market with good risk to reward ratio. The market will make a trend for show which is hopefully bullish. What are your predictions for this chart?
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

I think now the positive perid is going to start and a retracement will surely occur. So it is an opportunity for the buyers to enter the market with good risk to reward ratio. The market will make a trend for show which is hopefully bullish. What are your predictions for this chart?
I am a 101% sure that bitcoin is going to get back into its real form from now onwards since this the time for market to recover and create new records for the haters who were spreading false rumors to create chaos among the young and new investors of the bitcoin market. It is time to give them some hard time by supporting bitcoin and seeing it going for new challenges and records. I am not ready to give up on it.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

The bitcoin’s value is still not in a good shape and experiencing unstability, which is why most experts expect the price to go even lower.
kuncimobil

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

the bitcoin movement is always up or down and it can happen at any time so we should be able to take a chance to buy or sell by looking at the price at that time, so of course that happens after the price goes up is the price goes down and will rise again
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/  
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

other investors are selling their btc now for the fear that bitcoin will come to an end. however, they are wrong in their evaluation and action towards their btc holdings. i do not know why they lose hope in fact the graph shows that btc price will eventually fall its market price and relatively will raise in a period of time. As the figure shiws that bitcoin never fail to recover its market price after after its market price fall down instead the bitcoin price became higher and higher each year that passes by. that is why i am hoping that one day i could invest and afford to buy at least 1 btc.

The same assumption.
In fact, I'm more confident, bitcoin prices for this year will reach above $ 25,000. Because until now there are still many big players who still have BTC above 40%, I am very sure someday they will pump it back.

jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

The development and price of Bitcoin are always increasing every year. Although every year Bitcoin price must always touch the low price fitting is nearing the end of the year Bitcoin price must go up very high. If in the following year's Bitcoin prices always increase, I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to survive until whenever.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

if prices fall then there is no need to panic because bitcoin prices will soon recover and will rise again because bitcoin has a fluctuating and unpredictable price, sometimes it rises very high and suddenly drops
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

We are in the fifth month of the bear market now. I could imagine to go sideways, therefore the big money accumulating for another 1-2 months, and then we hopefully see some significant uptrend until the end of the year. Price wise something between 12k to 15k and I would be very satisfied already.
But there is always the other side of the medal which let us seem way more down pressure than probably most of us expect. This is the scenario I think we all would like to somehow avoid if possible.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

Of course, like the opinions of others here, the graph shows that sooner or later bitcoin will certainly rise again. Despite continuing to slide and their pressure among investors to sell this coin, I prefer to just hold on and see how it goes on at the end of the year because I believe in 2018 bitcoin prices will definitely be high

Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Taking into account the bitcoin’s value for the last couple of months and the whole experience in general, it is actially possible the bitcoin will hit its highest price point.
icopir

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

so far there are no special theories as the events will develop further, it is best until it panic and believe that bitcoin will grow
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

I think currently we have no idea what is going to happen next with bitcoin. It was damaged hard after latest bear market and it lasts very longer than usual to build trust back. I just hope we will have better days.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███