Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
kache2018 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

I think that's not going to happen that's because there's a lot to complain about and ask why bitcoin's value goes back to zero that's not going to happen because it supports bitcoin

Thanks for your thought but personally a mere support will not help uprise the bitcoin struggle. It needs more investments for it to refunction as a necessary cryptocurrency amongst other altcoins.

agree with you,  I don't think also that it wikl.going to happen that bitcoin value will drop to zero. For as long as people are supporting bitcoin it impossible that it will drop to zero. for as long as there is cryptocurrency their will.always be bitcoin that is how I believe about bitcoin.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

The current price of bitcoin which is going low is not as a result of introduction of many altcoin to the market but it could be as a result of market situation and likely negative news from different countries and some social media. It is not possible bitcoin would come down to zero. With time the price of bitcoin would rise again.

kache2018 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

The current price of the bitcoin which is going lower is not as a result of introduction of many altcoin but it could be as a result of market situation and likely negative news from different countries and some social media. It is not possible bitcoin would come down to zero. With time the price of bitcoin would rise again.
The information disseminated by the media indeed is a vital part of bitcoins shortfall. Hopefully bitcoin will come on top again. Thanks for sharing.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

The price of bitcoin is going down, that's a fact. Bitcoin could even drop below $7000, according to the charts. But when that happens, usually the price should go up again. There is no possibility that Bitcoin will drop to zero.

Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

This is going in to be possible! Thinking that bitcoin will drop to zero in value is not possible reason being that so many organisations are still in support of bitcoin and many still cast their investment on bitcoin believing that things will change for better soon.  So let us think of better tomorrow and not to loose trust on bitcoin.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

It can not be said that bitcoin now only falls in its value. He now floats in his price as on the waves, then rises, then falls. Almost now, he stands still after a lengthy adjustment. Therefore, to assert that bitcoin will eventually drop to zero in price, is not only incorrect. but also unreasonably. I think that in a short time bitcoin should start to grow in price and raise the whole market for itself.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

many people have bought bitcoin and do not know why! You also ? and why do you need bitcoin and no gold or dollars? what can you do with bitcoin yourself? Nothing ! and many people know that. Everybody has dollars in their hands. Bitcoin only on the screen or on the paperwallet. and you can buy it only in three shops
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:23 PM
Merited by BitHodler (1)

I think that there will be always some people who will want to pay for Bitcoin. There are many developers currently working on Bitcoin who are doing their best to make it faster, easier to understand, cheap in use and more reliable. Cryptocurrencies are slowly becoming more and more popular, why would Bitcoin reach zero? This makes no sense, the possibility of that happening is so low that many people don't even consider it happening. People are too skeptical.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

many people have bought bitcoin and do not know why! You also ? and why do you need bitcoin and no gold or dollars? what can you do with bitcoin yourself? Nothing ! and many people know that. Everybody has dollars in their hands. Bitcoin only on the screen or on the paperwallet. and you can buy it only in three shops
Bitcoin has more benefits than just billing and you should also remember that bitcoin is being accepted in many service systems around the world. The cryptocurrency market is going down but surely the bitcoin will quickly recover in April and May, this is the volatility of the market and I believe it.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Its currently a hard time for the whole of crypto, price prediction are currently very delicate as we know not what will happen but im certain BTC will not drop to zero valuation
peeshypow

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

Yes I am sure that the American forms of currency had significant value all across the world.  I am also sure that a country of vast size and resources like Russia must LOVE having its currency valued at 0.017 USD.  Isnt that close to the price of MUSICCOIN? 

Fiat is 20th century, controlled by the monumentally corrupt and eaten up by the monumentally stupid.  Do you really like asking the banks permission to do anything in your life?  Or to get charged $25 to send money to a friend or family member?  Do you like the government keeping track of your spending?  Oh I get it, you actually like banks giving you less than 1% interest while they go off making 40% for themselves.  What banks are is a legal Ponzi Scheme and what lenders do is called USURY.  If everyone who was a client of Chase went to withdraw their money at the same time from Chase, watch what happens to Chase.  They don't have your money, they are using it to make themselves more money and when you withdraw it, they are giving you someone elses money.  How any idiot could like this status quo is beyond me.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Time ago, a newspaper in my country wrote that once the market bubble exploded, the bitcoin would have settled at around $ 20 in value. If it is not zero we are close

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

No possibility that bitcoin will go to zero. Come on guys just believe that bitcoin will rise up again we don't need panic when we see bitcoin price down. Because actually the price is ok make a panic if bitcoin hit 100$. As of now the best we can do is manage well our bitcoin and buy more.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

It is unlikely that bitcoin exchange rates will be zero at the moment as the cryptocurrencies market is a huge profit for whales, so they will not let Bitcoin exchange rates fall below $ 7,000. And within the next 5 to 10 years, Bitcoin will be replaced by alternative coins in becoming the most popular cryptos in the world.

defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will not reach value 0 or no its price at all. maybe you are new to bitcoin and do not know bitcoin prices, this is a reasonable thing in the investment. up and down its bitcoin is a natural thing, bitcoin was once in the price of $ 5k then rose back to the price of $ 15k. I think this is the best chance for you to hold bitcoin and save it. and possibly later this year bitcoin will rise again even higher than the price ever.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

No. it is not possible for bitcoin price to completely go down to zero. no matter what will in the future, the bitcoin will never be zero. The bitcoin is going through a market correction and it will soon recovery in time. There is still a demand for bitcoin but the market is kind of weak that is all.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

It is impossible that bitcoin value becomes zero,if this happened then it's absolutely the end of bitcoin.I don't understand why people keep thinking  that bitcoin will be going to zero everytime the price goes down.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:17 AM

I don't understand why people keep thinking  that bitcoin will be going to zero everytime the price goes down.
Because people waste too much time on listening to what the mainstream media is spitting out, rather than looking at why Bitcoin fundamentally is more than just a speculative asset being pumped and dumped.

It's ignorance. If you invest with in your mind thinking about Bitcoin becoming worthless overnight, you are basically gambling, and thus you'll sell like there is no tomorrow obviously.

People should refrain from investing in things they don't know. It doesn't only save them money, but also the long tail of stress they experience as result of that. Gamblers in this market get eaten alive, real talk.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

Read a fantastic story yesterday about people who forgot their bitcoin wallet passwords and are resorting to hypnosis. Talk about money you can’t spent.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:12 AM

Nobody can accurately forecast what will happen in the future but i think this bearish run is only temporary. The current dip will stop and not at zero because there are a lot of people in my opinion that is watching the market and wanted to buy at the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: