Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1850 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

There is a possibility of BTC price value to become zero but it is highly unlikely. The market will always follow the law of supply and demand, and there will only be 21 million BTC that can ever exist. Alternative coins without any real-life uses are the ones that will cease to exist within the next few years.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Bitcoin's worth go to zero only if the illegal markets (drugs, fraud, guns etc) that facilitate such a large volume of Bitcoin trade would destroyed by law enforcement.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

which makes bitcoin can have value from the start of launching because many people believe that bitcoin is great if it is used as a form of investment assets so that the value can be very valuable. the appearance of alternative altcoin of other types can not affect falling value of bitcoin in the market. on the contrary, altcoin will be valuable in the market if it can be converted into bitcoin, as investors will be more interested if altcoin can be converted into bitcoin. This can certainly affect the movement of bitcoin prices in the market so as to help increase the movement of bitcoin prices.
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

I think bitcoin may not be worth zero, bitcoin will still be worth very much. I really hope full of bitcoin. because of bitcoin from my family life.
I hope bitcoin will be worth the price
JavanaJe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

I see here there is a mission from an institution that wants to exterminate bitcoin and replace it with a new coin that has its regulation, I do not know this intention is good or not.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Bitcoin value will never get down to zero.
Even if other alternative coins gain their value at a fast rate, the value of BTC will never get down to zero as it is the first cryptocoin ever.

Possible big dip will happened but not reach totally up to zero value. Yes, there are many altcoins in the market place but they are all dependents to bitcoin. In the near future I have a strong faith that bitcoin history will repeat itself, to reach back it's value till to the highest moon. Dreaming possibility to be in zero value is impossible to happen to bitcoin world. Trust me.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

It will not happen any time soon, bitcoin will soon rise from its fall. Bitcoin will remain the main choice crypto coin.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

I think not, for 10 years from now the bitcoin can still survive and it is unlikely that bitcoin will fall in the value of zero. Bitcoin is the strongest crypto coin and bitcoin will survive.
I also think the same. It is actually a very sweet and desperate wish of many investors that bitcoin decreases to zero so that they can grab world’s most profit promising asset without spending a penny from their pockets. But that dream is going to remain a dream. Bitcoin can grow very weak or take rest for few more months but it is the king of crypto currencies. There is no way of it getting that low. Besides, April is expected to be a game changer.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

I think that bitcoin its value to zero is unlikely to happen although nothing is impossible it can happen, because bitcoin is the king of all coins that exist today. so I think that is unlikely to happen. once again I affirm that it is impossible
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

This trend is temporary. And no, the price of bitcoin won't go down to zero. As the price drops, it creates opportunity for new investors to invest their money on bitcoin. Thus the demand of bitcoin starts to increase. The more it falls, the more investors will be willing to join, causing the price to go back up to where it was.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

The possibility of bitcoin hitting zero is not true because going by the trend you can see that it rises and falls again but remember its not affecting bitcoin only but other altcoins also.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

I think the bitcoin value can not be zero, the oscillation field affects the altcoin and the bitcoin value is also reduced but not significant. There are now a lot of people who believe in bitcoin and they have long-term investments in bitcoin. I believe that sooner or later the bitcoin value will rebound and maybe by the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach $ 15000.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

Preferably, we do not have to speculate or think that Bitcoin will lose its value against the conventional currency. So, we should try to think positive about Bitcoin as long as market interest still exists.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

why do you think so, whether your belief in Bitcoin is reduced ?! trust me it will not happen, before the price of Bitcoin Zero Bitcoin will be much to buy People and the price will rise again. Bitcoin has a bright future, because we know the ease offered by Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline in prices, but things like this is not the first time it happened to Bitcoin.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

if I think the bitcoin value is unlikely to be zero. if it were to be a zero certainly many people who ask questions from the bitcoiners that exist from all over the world .why i say so. if we see bitcoin is the king of all coins and the price is always high if compared with other coin .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:28:48 AM

It won't hit the deck. Even if bitcoin's value now is falling (merely because of the negative issues being done by mainstream media) i think it will bounce back.. Yet, no one can actually tell when will it happen but im pretty sure it wont go to zero.. Maybe if we could here some positive feedbacks from the countries, it will somewhat bring back bitcoins value to the a higher position..
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:36:40 AM

It is not possible that bitcoins will decrease its value to zero because people are still interested on investing in it but if the government will keep on banning bitcoins then there is a huge chance that cryptocurrency will really die.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

Definitely no, value will not becomes zero because as we listen to several news about bitcoin, many country already building up policy and regulations for btc and these will pushing up bitcoin to rise. Regarding to the presence of altcoin, there's nothing to worry about it, altcoin were always been a shadow of bitcoin.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:40:22 AM

Bitcoin has it's convenience which is ease of transaction and that would make people use it and need it. It will never be removed on btc so it's not going to be 0 as in never.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

I dont think it will going to be zero, even though there  is a chance to below 50$ in the future but it is not sure yet to happen because bitcoin prediction is very unstable and has many timelines that bitcoin where going to so it depends on us bitcoin user how we handle bitcoin and make bitcoin the only crypto in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: