Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

I think that there will be always some people who will want to pay for Bitcoin. There are many developers currently working on Bitcoin who are doing their best to make it faster, easier to understand, cheap in use and more reliable. Cryptocurrencies are slowly becoming more and more popular, why would Bitcoin reach zero? This makes no sense, the possibility of that happening is so low that many people don't even consider it happening. People are too skeptical.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

There will always crypto-currency rising and falling system,there is no scope for it to be stable.It doesn't mean that the price of this will decrease constantly and comeback to zero.It absolutely baseless.Btc is still the world's most demanding digital crypto-currency.It's true that the price could be much lower as it was 2014/2015.But there will be no collapse anymore.The reason is that the other crypto-currency in the market is doing a lot better.As well as Btc will not sit still, it'll try to improve itself.

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

There's always a good possibility of bitcoin price to go back to zero. You should always have that in mind when you start thinking about investing and when you actually buy your first coins. Any investor knows that just as there is possibility for him to make over twice his money in profits, there is also a possibility that the price will fall to zero and he will lose all of his money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Technically Bitcoin can fall below $1 if there is highest possible supply and lowest possible demand at the same time in the market. If such situation is taking place in the market then there should be something wrong happening in the market with the core area of Bitcoin. Otherwise, I don't think that there are any external factors that can create such situation anytime within next 10 years. I am expecting growth for altcoins too but as of now, I don't see any other coin having that kind of potential to overpass Bitcoin in terms of user base, trade volume, utility value and sustainable growth rate.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Block chain very perfect technology and bitcoin bring it to us , but i do not think that bitcoin will cost zero at any time , that is the same thing if dollar will cost zero any time Smiley
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Friends, I think you are wrong in your prediction, bitcoin will not fall to zero. You can sell your bitcoin if you believe bitcoin will fall to zero, but if it is your choice, you should not regret if bitcoin will increase in value.
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Well its possible. I started doing bitcoin when its just 1000 dollar. But last dec it went up to 10000. It depends on the market and investors. But going down to zero nope. Its just the strategy of the others, specially that has a bigger investment on btc.
ramdani29

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

indeed the bitcoin value is now always down, but if the value up to "0" seems unlikely because there are still many that support bitcoin.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

Well, there is always a possibility for that to happen but I think that this is close to impossible. The reason as to why I think so is because bitcoin is just the most popular coin in the crypto world that has a very big number of supporters in the whole population of crypto lovers. Even the ones that are just starting out hears first about bitcoins before hearing about other altcoins. Besides, as we can see, the price of bitcoins really drags every altcoin with it whether up or down. But if this does happen, then I think that a lot will be suffering big losses and a few will gain huge profits.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

Yes, it can never go to zero in value. I would rather say, it can't even touch 5000$ due to interest of people in bitcoins. One thing we all should realize by now that bitcoin is the future money so no matter what FUD is spreading and destroying the price, it will eventually rise back and will reach its top again.
It is true. Big investors will definitely do something before that happens. Opportunities that are smaller when some countries begin to have the discourse to have its own cryptocurrency. That is, cryptocurrency is accepted.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

Bitcoin has it's convenience which is ease of transaction and that would make people use it and need it. It will never be removed on btc so it's not going to be 0 as in never.
The value of Bitcoin can never be zero as far as I can understand. This is the only cryptocurrency in which people have invested in billions and have earned in billions. Moreover it has been legalized and widely accepted as a medium of exchange in many countries across the Europe and a huge number of apps and website have been launched to make the use of technology more easy and acceptable.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

I do not think there is a scenario in which bitcoin can be worth zero, because there is still a large community of crypto-enthusiasts who really consider bitcoin a "digital gold", and their commitment to the btc is such that they would be willing to Hold their bitcoins forever, regardless of its price.

This means that there will always be a real demand for bitcoins, which guarantees that it can never be worth zero, although realistically, I do not see solid reasons to think that its price should be above $10,000.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

Bitcoins will not go down to zero because there are a lot of people who are keep on investing in the market and the popularity is also growing that attracts different people to join the raise of those cryptonians in the market who are investing a huge amount of coins and trading as well to multiply the amount they are holding.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

I think this can not happen. Bitcoin is programmed to achieve 21 million bitcoins so its value is always high. bitcoin managers will find ways to increase the value and make it work forever.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

I think this will not be happen that bitcoin value will become zero because now the demand is still increasing.There are still many investors and traders that are still trusting in it so as long as bitcoin is rising, it will continue and have value. I really don't think that its value will be zero even if it's experiencing a struggle.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

Indeed everything is possible in the crypto world, but logically bitcoin to zero is highly improbable or highly unlikely given the high user interest in bitcoin.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

I dont think bitcoin will ever hit 0 even if people lose interest and it begins to die out.  There were many points in bitcoins history were catastrophic things occurred and the price still never hit 0.  Cryptocurrencies arent likes stock in the sense that they are not shares of a company.  bitcoin is not a company so it cannot file for bankruptcy like a company could because its not expected to pay any bills or make a profit.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Kobro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will achieve zero even if people lose interest and start to die. There are many points in Bitcoin's history that are things of disaster that have happened and the price has never reached zero, and it will not happen that the value of Bitcoin will be zero because now demand is still increasing. Still many investors and traders who still believe as long as Bitcoin increases, will continue and have value.

Even new people start hearing first about Bitcoin before hearing about other Altcoin, as we can see, the price of Bitcoin actually dragging each Altcoin up or down.

But if this happens, then I think many will suffer huge losses and some will get a big profit.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

Bitcoin value to be zero would not gonna happen, why? Simple, since it's beginning, it has a value and look at the coinmarket cap, the bitcoin trading volume is too high and it is increasing every day, the price might drop, yes, but it is normal and it would surely bounce back again upward.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

the possibility of bitcoins value to be zero is zero. this things never gonna happen. bitcoin gonna crash but did not become zero. bitcoin gonna dump but it rise soon. never to worry to the price of bitcoin as long as too many people trust and believe bitcoin is alive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: