Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
kache2018 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

Don't be mean, Bitcoin will still have price even though it's crashed, the value may become lower but never be zero.
If you don't have hope, please just leave crypto and let someone with positive attitude come in. Thank you.
This is much disappointing hearing it from a newbie like you. Do not make any less valuable comments if you cannot even imply your thoughts well. I'm positive about bitcoin doing its thing but don't make imperative commands and let me leave bitcoin.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I think you have been wrong with your judgment. In fact, bitcoin grows over these three days. and see from time to time the market is always bound by bitcoin. all altcoin prices refer to bitcoin. and I think, not even in this decade bitcoin value goes to zero. if it is right there please try give me the proof
Saying that my I have poor judgment means that you do not respect each opinion. How can I give you proof since it is just my opinion. Let me throw back the question, What makes you think that you are correct?
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

This is a bad thing if it happens. All bitcoins will become 0, so there will be a lot of losers. Even many lost. But I believe bitcoin will not die and will soon stabilize again. So I decided to keep my bitcoin to continue investing.
That is a good thing sir. Hearing from othet who have basis on the rise and fall of bitcoin makes me become optimistic that indeed some time soon, bitcoin becoming zero is somehow unlikely. Thanks for the comments.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

I think what you say gonna be happen but not in the near time
For 10 years maybe but we never know what gonna happen even in next one hour
So just prepare for the worst,prepare to invest in other sector that make your money save
I also agree with your points sir, I think it is premature to assume that 10 years is already a distinct time for bitcoin to abolish. I am so happy that there are people like you who considers this possibility and accordingly I admire your insights for sharing it to us.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

I think that, it will not be happen and its value to zero at all. because nowadays bitcoin popularity increasing and more people are interested to invest in bitcoin. actually  it's funny talk about the bitcoin. now bitcoin price is increasing and today bitcoin pirce is $7400 so don't panic about the bitcoin price. bitcoin price will be $20k end of the year 2018.
I think that is a bit provocative to presume that bitcoin will be 20k again by the end of 2018. It is unfair in a sense that it is unreasonable especially at this juncture. Nonetheless, an opinion has no right or wrong. Well accepted.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

it is a high possibility that banks create their own coins and make the governments accept them as the main currency where btc will become maybe not zero but with lower value than todays.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

I do not think so considering nowadays very many who want bitcoin, increased from the previous year, the price drop is common in the trade, I am sure the price of bitcoin in the future will be high return
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

It proves beyond every reasonable doubt that bitcoin will never fall to zero. Although the price is not stable now, I strongly believe that it's going to rise up and be stable in the near future

Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

In my own opinion, Bitcoin prices are not likely to be zero Because Bitcoin is going to be more populous for the people. I believe Bitcoin will pump very soon.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

It proves beyond every reasonable doubt that bitcoin will never fall to zero. Although the price is not stable now, I strongly believe that it's going to rise up and be stable in the near future
I don't see any reasonable connection in your comments sir with all due respect. Bitcoin entails actual recurrence of its supposed resurgence in the upcoming days as opposed to what my topic implies but based on your comments, I don't see any material points to uplift what I have read.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

In my own opinion, Bitcoin prices are not likely to be zero Because Bitcoin is going to be more populous for the people. I believe Bitcoin will pump very soon.
First of all, I think you suppose to mean "Popular" instead of Populous, there is a big difference between the two. On a serious note, please support your claims with basis may it be articles or even in market trends. Popularity of bitcoin is already evident to most users, what I am trying to say is its sustainability. Thanks.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

it could not happen, bitcoin coin no 1 in cryptocurrency. Although lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always try to bounce back. In addition, bitcoin is getting popular as time passes and many people use it.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

it is a high possibility that banks create their own coins and make the governments accept them as the main currency where btc will become maybe not zero but with lower value than todays.
Hi there, frankly speaking it was the first time I have heard that banks are already making there own coins. I have never heard of it, if you do have source please share it with me please? I don't know what you are trying to imply but I do like the last part of your comment that if bitcoin will not become zero, its value will just drop.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

it could not happen, bitcoin coin no 1 in cryptocurrency. Although lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always try to bounce back. In addition, bitcoin is getting popular as time passes and many people use it.
How sustainable bitcoin is? Yes bitcoin is indeed the father prime of all cryotocurrencies but how certain is its capability to still lead all cryptos since it destabilizes sometimes. However all comments are welcome so thanks for sharing.
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

not only this I always believe it will not be long, and will come back even though many of the alternative coins that appear will not be able to replace Bitcoin, we all already believe in Bitcoin and Bitcoin will be back will not end.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

bitcoin will never be zero. Holding Bitcoin instead of selling it requires a lot of patience and determination. Regardless of the long history of Bitcoin, many teams have identified events that have a significant impact on the currency, thus confirming the resurgence of Bitcoin. sure.
jesika

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

No, there is no such possibility of Bitcoin’s value to be zero. Because technology is advancing gradually and decentralized currency like bitcoin is not going to loose its popularity. Besides gradually bitcoin is being accepted in many countries and global leaders are also showing their interest on technology as well as bitcoin. So ,I don’t think bitcoins value will stoop much low and soon it will rise much high and go to the next level of growth.         
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

The price of Bitcoin can never tend to zero. Saying it will be zero is like saying a coin will neither land with head or tail when tossed. The price as we see it now is normal and we should not expect it to remain up to moon for ever. No such coin please. Bitcoin is coming back up.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

It can happen only in one situation, this will occur when the US government completely bans crypto. Since they have allowed it for last 8 years, I do not see this happening in future.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

There are very less possibilities of Bitcoin's value is zero Because if the price will droping the buyers are interested to buy at low price and  buy order will increase and it can not be Zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: