Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:51:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💰GOLDENCURRENCY💰 - 🔥First cash private money 100% backed by gold🔥  (Read 4918 times)
igorc

Activity: 101
Merit: 5

Golden Currency https://goldencurrency.money

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

you're going to make real money, cash, on blockchain? sounds a little bit complicated. but good luck
That's right, real money like Dollar, Euro, etc. We try to make the project as simple as possible, as you will see from our project all its elements are not complicated, like banking network, currency exchange, etc.

GOLDEN CURRENCY
🔥 First global money in cash and blockchain form 🔥
💰 100% backed by gold 💰 | www.goldencurrency.money
igorc

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Reserved for updates.
Great! Please, let me know in case of any questions!

GOLDEN CURRENCY
igorc

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

Looks good, i will share this project, more people have to know about it!
Thank you! Yes, surely it is quite a very unique project...

GOLDEN CURRENCY
igorc

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

Nice graphics
I wich the good Luck for this projet
Thank you!

GOLDEN CURRENCY
onlinesterraja

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

I wich the good Luck for this projet
maryono4

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

proyek yang sangahat menarik saya.
kapan kah kampanye di mulai....?
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

Similar projects already exist.Isn't so simple to get the  professional experts for ensuring an independent audit, . How will investors evaluate the quality of the audit? Your team decided to start a grandiose project and it has big goals.Good luck to you !
dharry

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

Similar projects already exist.Isn't so simple to get the  professional experts for ensuring an independent audit, . How will investors evaluate the quality of the audit? Your team decided to start a grandiose project and it has big goals.Good luck to you !

Hi Mila, thanks for your comments and happy to see you here. Yes, similar projects exist however none with plans to create physical cash money along with the digital currency. Auditing of the system, money in circulation and gold reserves will be performed by a professional external 3rd party auditor and results will be made publicly available to all investors.

We do have big plans and goals and a well versed leadership in the team to see them come to fruition.

Don't hesitate to put forward any questions you may have at any time.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

What new are you suggesting? Why is the blockchain??? Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin to change the existing system. But you're making money again. Another useless project.
dharry

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

What new are you suggesting? Why is the blockchain??? Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin to change the existing system. But you're making money again. Another useless project.

Thanks for your comments, the existing monetary system is broken because it has nothing behind it, and is driven by nothing more than a governments word and if any government said that their currency was worthless then you could have nothing. If the gold standard wasn't removed back in the 70's then the existing system would still have value and there would have been no need for Satoshi to invent bitcoin.

Yes, we are making money, but money that will be backed by physical gold to ensure it's increasing value. The blockchain will be used to drive our network, ensure transaction security, track all different aspects of the network, including how much money is been minted and where it goes.

Another reason the current system is broken is that the amount of available money is unknown to the public and billions of dollars simply disappear every year without a trace, at least to the public eye. There are many many more reason why the current system is broken, too many to go into in this thread but if you would like more information, please feel free to contact me in our Telegram group here: https://t.me/Golden_Currency

Our aim is to create money that is fully backed, transparent and auditable, these are basic building blocks for a currency to succeed and we believe we can put these things in place in our project. One of the problems with any blockchain project is it's reliance on technology. As great as blockchain is, unless you have access to at least a mobile phone with internet access then you can't use it.

With our project, by creating a physical currency to go along with the digital currency this opens the system to every citizen of the world in any country and not just those with technology.

I hope that makes a bit more sense.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

Project looks very interested and Promising. Golden Currency features are amazing, Cash, Electronic Payments, Wire Transfers, Bank (Global Network), ATMs, Fiat & Crypto Exchange, Banks Cards, Gold Vault, Gold Vault, if this project goes successful that means investors will get huge benefits. i think this project successful chances are 90%. i will tell to friends and coworkers. this is gonna hit on TOP.
Vishnu272

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

Good project
CoinKinger

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

I think this Team growing day by day cause this is good project. i share my all friend and circle.
mystbot6619

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

Promising ICO.... Looking forward to it .... Reserved for updates
Roncrypto1976

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

Nice project and valid idea. I will contribute and spread the news for sure!!
Ola3

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

Good project
airdropbtc

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Great! I hope your project grows!
Dreykku

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

100% backed by gold. That's a really (really) solid argument. Going to share this currency with people around me.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

When the project is looked at, it seems logical in the first stage, and we are very happy if we are not disappointed in this matter. Bounty has a problem with your link. Unfortunately link does not work. I am confident that you will reach your goals better in time, I wish you success
dharry

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

When the project is looked at, it seems logical in the first stage, and we are very happy if we are not disappointed in this matter. Bounty has a problem with your link. Unfortunately link does not work. I am confident that you will reach your goals better in time, I wish you success

Welcome and thank you for pointing that out, we will have that fixed. The link should point to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3310780.0

Please feel free to join our bounty program and ask any further questions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: