Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6161 times)
torompetbaru2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

Why do you partner with epay and paypal??

Epay is fastest grow on payment gateway solution in Asia Pasific also easy to use and safe. bwex take this opportunity to grow together.

Cool Cool Cool
bitLeap

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

if your project staff is scattered about the way the performance is less good in my opinion and less conducive,
at least some of the beer staff are assembled in one place so you can easily monitor their work.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
freddyrujano

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

Are you guys really based in Hong Kong? Great if so)
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

In future investing in exchanges is going to bring good profit to early investors. There is of course risks of failure is also involved in any startup can watch which should be insight as not always everything goes as planned. Exchanges demand will be on increase and quality service providers will make their way to higher ranks automatically.

and I am sure, BWEX exchange places will be excellent in the future. with transaction costs of only 0.1%, fast transactions with GEM systems make trading transactions very easy and nayaman. based on that, surely many investors will glance at BWEX platform.
Bziir

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

Many people are in doubt wether to invest in crypto now. While they're thinking, I'd rather join projects with great potential like Bwex and take a chance Cheesy

with the principle of caution and hesitation to invest in coins crypto it reasonable. but the issue will be lost with the BWEX platform. good service, trusted and comfortable will make investors look at BWEX platform. You can view the details of this platform at Whitepaper https://bwex.co/whitepaper
Oleg_93

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

what's "Whitelabel Platform fee"? Never heard about it
Bziir

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

Your roadmap is very short-termed and optimistic. Some projects make a several years plan and adjust it every now and then, making us wait even longer. Best wishes to you, make it on time!!!

The BWEX team is very experienced, it is illustrated on a clear and detailed roadmap of its work plan. so you do not hesitate to invest here in the token sale period of BWEX https://bwex.co/
torompetbaru2015

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

what's "Whitelabel Platform fee"? Never heard about it

It is like Company that would like to use our platform with their company branding for their exchange business. than they will take liquidity from Bitwin Exchange.

Cool Cool Cool Cool
ZazaCash

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

I want to have a passive income with Bwex! I buy your tokens!
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Great project, a strong team. I wish the project luck and further development. They solve very important questions. I really appreciate this approach
imginy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Great project, a strong team. I wish the project luck and further development. They solve very important questions. I really appreciate this approach
I agree! And I also liked the site of the project, and the animation in the header of the site. Very interesting performance. Although this is not an innovative design solution)
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

I agree! And I also liked the site of the project, and the animation in the header of the site. Very interesting performance. Although this is not an innovative design solution)
Are you talking about this animated site header on scripts? have you tried clicking on this cap several times? The script is written in such a way that when the mouse is clicked, new polygons are formed that adhere to the already existing ones
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

Are you talking about this animated site header on scripts? have you tried clicking on this cap several times? The script is written in such a way that when the mouse is clicked, new polygons are formed that adhere to the already existing ones
Yes, I saw this feature! I really liked it, to be honest. I've seen similar on other exchangers, but still it's pretty cool design for a business card site
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Yes, I tried to click now. It's pretty funny, but what did you want to say? You did not mean just beautiful site design, right?
focacho1

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

Is it smart to invest in ICO now?
imginy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

Yes, I tried to click now. It's pretty funny, but what did you want to say? You did not mean just beautiful site design, right?
Maybe he did not like this design? this design was on Exmo not so long ago. Since then, I think not much has changed
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

guys, the fact is that this script has no restriction on creating polygons, and therefore, in order for the site to stop functioning - it's enough to click on the cap a hundred times, and further work is possible only after the page is reloaded
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

guys, the fact is that this script has no restriction on creating polygons, and therefore, in order for the site to stop functioning - it's enough to click on the cap a hundred times, and further work is possible only after the page is reloaded
I clicked already 100 times and nothing. After a certain time, I stopped creating polygons, and I just clicked aimlessly
Valya_87

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

It's always time to support the projects you like and want to be a part of. I personally agree with the founders about the key features of crypto exchnages. And I want to have one that fits the theory!
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

I clicked already 100 times and nothing. After a certain time, I stopped creating polygons, and I just clicked aimlessly
Try changing the location of the cursor (you can play by accelerating the polygons with the cursor) - and by moving the cursor you should click the mouse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: