Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6161 times)
Borislav12

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

How much did you raise on pre-sale? On the website you show the total raised amount or only the ICO part?
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

Another decentralized trading platform, of which there are countless, and no one is working normally. It seems that enough money is collected and the developers are experienced , but no normal decentralized exchange and no
eryKry

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

I want to get those monthly payments too! Joining right now!
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Another decentralized trading platform, of which there are countless, and no one is working normally. It seems that enough money is collected and the developers are experienced , but no normal decentralized exchange and no
I am always amused by such critics and experts who say that the next , nobody was able to do normally, and the like. Why did you write it. If you are not interested in this platform could leave your opinion to yourself
GTXman

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

Making a new exchange is very tricky . On the one hand everybody needs themand it's part of daily routine for many crypto-related people. On the other hand, competition is huge!
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

I am always amused by such critics and experts who say that the next , nobody was able to do normally, and the like. Why did you write it. If you are not interested in this platform could leave your opinion to yourself
Do you really think that there will ever be a sane trading platform that will satisfy all the basic requirements ? I very strongly doubt
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:08:57 PM

Do you really think that there will ever be a sane trading platform that will satisfy all the basic requirements ? I very strongly doubt
You're too pessimistic to look at it. Sooner or later there will be a platform that will exceed all existing absolutely on all indicators. And this platform has a good chance
Zarir

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

Even when there's lots of other exchangers, users will see that here the speed and security levels are much higher.
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

You're too pessimistic to look at it. Sooner or later there will be a platform that will exceed all existing absolutely on all indicators. And this platform has a good chance
Well, what do you think is the most important advantage of this exchange over the existing ones ?  it doesn't matter whether the exchange is centralized or not.
Enjoy.87

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

Sure, bwex has a lot of advantages in the WP. The main question is whether they are able to execute it in the stated time.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

Well, what do you think is the most important advantage of this exchange over the existing ones ?  it doesn't matter whether the exchange is centralized or not.
I think the main advantage will be the availability of this platform for novice users, and the fact that this platform will be able to handle a huge number of transactions in a short period of time
Ponchik34

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

I believe in this project! I studied the team's profiles and they look legit!
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

I think the main advantage will be the availability of this platform for novice users, and the fact that this platform will be able to handle a huge number of transactions in a short period of time
I am rather skeptical about new projects , and in most cases I observe them from the outside and do not take direct part. In theory, it's all fine, but how it will be feasible in reality a big question.
grossmasterk

Activity: 195
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

How much experience you've got in making complex projects ad payment systems? That's a lot more than creating a wallet, you know.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

I am rather skeptical about new projects , and in most cases I observe them from the outside and do not take direct part. In theory, it's all fine, but how it will be feasible in reality a big question.
How is this project your case, I think it would be foolish to pass such an ambitious platform .
Zarir

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

Your 8-level referral is worth giving a shot! Do you pay in currency or in tokens though?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

Hard cap is $ 25 million is a pretty solid amount, at the moment collected a little more than 1.1 million. What do you think is it possible to raise the hard cap ?
Ilya.miy

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Right, many projects offer like 5% for first level referral and only 1% for others. So your's is pretty good, thanks!
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

Hope this exchange will support the trade of different ICO tokens.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

Hard cap is $ 25 million is a pretty solid amount, at the moment collected a little more than 1.1 million. What do you think is it possible to raise the hard cap ?
Soft cap has already been overcome, it is very good, in fact, it is difficult to answer this question. So how is that a hard cap could come literally within a couple of days.Everything will depend on major investors which will draw on the platform in the hole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: