Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6161 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

Very interesting project, they plan to work in some specific markets?
What exactly do you mean? Which markets?
I'm talking about which countries will be focused on this project. Will this be oriented only to Asian countries or not?
In fact, the team does not limit itself to local markets, they want to cover the whole world.
More precisely, what kind of countries are we talking about?
The project team plans to expand its platform to 100 countries and further expand. At the launch, the BWEX platform will support 10 languages.
10 languages is very good. And which ones? Is there any information about this?
I can not say, I did not see the information about it, most likely I need to wait for the nearest announcements and follow the news of the project. There will be all the necessary information. You can subscribe to this in telegram chat.
Well, I understand, thanks.
But I have a question. If the platform is localized into 10 languages at the start, then why does the documentation and website have no localization to other languages at the moment? Huh
You should understand that additional translations and localizations take up enough time and money. And for the team, these two things are very critical and do not want to waste extra time and money on it. Especially for such purposes, there is a bounty campaign, so that users themselves are engaged in remittances for a fee.
Artem-DD

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Which is the right project. He was very interested in me. By the way, I recently found a good platform for trust management with a functional terminal for trading. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3119562.0
Anton_p

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

I'm working with crypto transactions everyay and in a trustless business I need those transactions to be fast! And cheap. So Bwex combines it all.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

What kind of business model can we talk about within this platform?
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Are you interested in something specific? What details of the business model are you interested in?
Kirill1322

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

Just a quick question, where is your alpha??
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

Are you interested in something specific? What details of the business model are you interested in?
Well, I meant exactly how the team is going to monetize its platform, how exactly do they plan to receive revenue from this?
Vladik24

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Your team is experienced, hope you are able to complete the project on time.
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Well, I meant exactly how the team is going to monetize its platform, how exactly do they plan to receive revenue from this?
BWEX takes (0.1%) commission for each transaction. A large number of customers will bring large amounts of profit. Everything is simple
Oleg.Cheburek

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

I wouldn't mind using BWEX with its rockstar feature when its ready!!!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

BWEX takes (0.1%) commission for each transaction. A large number of customers will bring large amounts of profit. Everything is simple
Is this too much of a commission for every transaction? will it then be profitable to use this platform?
Druzje

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

You've got 2 weeks until the sales end and the soft cap is already there! Awesome! Best wishes!!!!
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

Is this too much of a commission for every transaction? will it then be profitable to use this platform?
In fact, this is a very small commission, have you tried comparing with commissions on other projects? This is the key feature of this service, in a low commission.
Alexbzzzz

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

BWEX will totally go to the moon! I love this exchange already Cheesy
book.me

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

Cool, 0.1% fee is incredibly low comparing to the avarage on the market now!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

In fact, this is a very small commission, have you tried comparing with commissions on other projects? This is the key feature of this service, in a low commission.
But on the other hand we have a friend a problem. Smaller commissions result in a smaller profit. How to be in this situation?
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

But on the other hand we have a friend a problem. Smaller commissions result in a smaller profit. How to be in this situation?
That's why the team is counting on a large scale of its platform. They plan to cover the maximum number of users, and due to this the platform will bring the profit that they expect.
Misha.point

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

You have a 5 year plan, isn't it too much for a highly volotile market?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

That's why the team is counting on a large scale of its platform. They plan to cover the maximum number of users, and due to this the platform will bring the profit that they expect.
Yes, I totally agree. But with this system must work stably and be resistant to various failures and system errors.
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

Yes, I totally agree. But with this system must work stably and be resistant to various failures and system errors.
Even more, the system should not only be stable but also be flexible enough to various changes and innovations. That's why the team has many experienced professionals from different industries who will work on this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: