Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6153 times)
torompetbaru2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Hi! Everu token holder will get a profit share? Even if I buy only, like, 1 token?

Yes, but minimum purchase 100 token  Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilya.miy

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

Wish you successful ico finish! You can make a seriously amazing product Wink
greenBEryin

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Just in case, how you're providong the announced security and privacy?
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Hello guys!

I appeal to you as to the holders of the token BWEX
I suggest that you ask the developer to add your token to the Ethereum Anonymizer (SATOSHI WALLET) list.
This service will allow you to anonymously transfer your token from the holder to the holder.

They have a good affiliate program. Now comes the pre-sale.
This is my invitation code for the investor 0xeB60289fea2F4B7a25B848Fd6F0692B60848Ff1f
The investor on the pre-sale receives 50% of bonuses, + up to 20% for using the invitation code)))
Julia26

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

good, I like the team. I already see them connecting with future users, like they would when exchange is working.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

The team says that the crypto-currency market is very profitable and promising industry and that this promises profit for those who enter this market. But according to the current state, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of this market.
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

The team says that the crypto-currency market is very profitable and promising industry and that this promises profit for those who enter this market. But according to the current state, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of this market.
At the moment, yes, but we are talking about the long term. The team also says that this is beneficial in the long run.
Edik_32

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Are you all based in Hong Kong now?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

At the moment, yes, but we are talking about the long term. The team also says that this is beneficial in the long run.
I do not see any prospects at this point in this regard. Now the crypto-currency market is in very serious condition, in my opinion.
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

I do not see any prospects at this point in this regard. Now the crypto-currency market is in very serious condition, in my opinion.
The market is a relatively new investment industry, and if you invest in it, you need to understand that this has a long-term perspective. If you want to invest and get extra profit in a short time, then this is not the option. even if the market is now on the decline, then this is a temporary phenomenon.
Bit.Sonya

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

the roadmap is very short term, which is inspiring really! Don't want to wait nother year or two to see the results.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

The market is a relatively new investment industry, and if you invest in it, you need to understand that this has a long-term perspective. If you want to invest and get extra profit in a short time, then this is not the option. even if the market is now on the decline, then this is a temporary phenomenon.
I really hope that it will be so. But what does the team offer us, what functions does the BWEX service offer us?
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

I really hope that it will be so. But what does the team offer us, what functions does the BWEX service offer us?
The team offers a convenient trading platform with low interest commissions. At a low transaction cost they make the main accent.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

The team offers a convenient trading platform with low interest commissions. At a low transaction cost they make the main accent.
That is, this is a trading platform, do I understand correctly?
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Yes exactly. But one of the key features of the engine of this exchange will be the ability to process more transactions per second than any other website.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Yes exactly. But one of the key features of the engine of this exchange will be the ability to process more transactions per second than any other website.
It is very interesting. I would like to read more about how the team was able to implement this, learn more about this technology.
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

It is very interesting. I would like to read more about how the team was able to implement this, learn more about this technology.
You can read whitepaper. This is on the project web site, it describes in more detail how this works.  Wink
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

I see that the team plans to create a really high-quality and interesting product, but do they have enough experience for this? Did they previously engage in similar projects?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

I see that the team plans to create a really high-quality and interesting product, but do they have enough experience for this? Did they previously engage in similar projects?
A truly experienced team works on the project, before they worked both in the financial sphere and in the field of software. So these people know what they are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: