Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6153 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

I see that the team plans to create a really high-quality and interesting product, but do they have enough experience for this? Did they previously engage in similar projects?
A truly experienced team works on the project, before they worked both in the financial sphere and in the field of software. So these people know what they are doing.
Is there any information about their previous projects?
emontmon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

I see that the team plans to create a really high-quality and interesting product, but do they have enough experience for this? Did they previously engage in similar projects?
A truly experienced team works on the project, before they worked both in the financial sphere and in the field of software. So these people know what they are doing.
I can not say anything about this, I have not seen any information about this anywhere. Yes, and I do not see any sense to find out.
Kheg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

I can not say anything about this, I have not seen any information about this anywhere. Yes, and I do not see any sense to find out.
Perhaps you are right, but still I would like to know what projects the team was engaged in earlier, perhaps this information will be valuable.
emontmon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

Perhaps you are right, but still I would like to know what projects the team was engaged in earlier, perhaps this information will be valuable.
If you really care about this question, then you can ask about it in telegram chat, I think there you will get answers to your questions.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

And which currencies will be supported by this trading platform?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

At the start, such currencies as BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, BTG will be maintained, further currencies and tokens will be added later.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

At the start, such currencies as BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, BTG will be maintained, further currencies and tokens will be added later.
this set of currencies looks very modest. I hope the list will be greatly expanded
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

this set of currencies looks very modest. I hope the list will be greatly expanded
But this is only at the start, in the future it will scale and expand, do not worry.
torompetbaru2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

also EUR and USD via Epay.com

Grin Grin Grin
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

Very interesting project, they plan to work in some specific markets?
What exactly do you mean? Which markets?
I'm talking about which countries will be focused on this project. Will this be oriented only to Asian countries or not?
In fact, the team does not limit itself to local markets, they want to cover the whole world.
More precisely, what kind of countries are we talking about?
The project team plans to expand its platform to 100 countries and further expand. At the launch, the BWEX platform will support 10 languages.
yeah, it is amazing project I hope this platform not just support 10 languages I hope more than it

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

The project is very in demand nowadays. Every day I am convinced of this fact. I really like the project
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

The project is very in demand nowadays. Every day I am convinced of this fact. I really like the project

How do you convince yourself of this? What data do you refer to when you say that the project is very demanded? Tell me, please
Seidr

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

How do you convince yourself of this? What data do you refer to when you say that the project is very demanded? Tell me, please

Every day on the forum, the project has a lot of new users, I think this is due to the fact that so many people are interested in this topic.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

Every day on the forum, the project has a lot of new users, I think this is due to the fact that so many people are interested in this topic.

I also noticed that the number of participants increases every day. This is a very good indicator, I'm sure
Seidr

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

Where can I find detailed information about the project and its team? I searched for a long time, but could not find a detailed description of the project, and in particular of his team.
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

Very good project. Go ahead. Best of luck
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Where can I find detailed information about the project and its team? I searched for a long time, but could not find a detailed description of the project, and in particular of his team.

Have you looked at the first page on the forum? There's a lot of information. Look carefully, I'm sure you can find any information regarding your questions
Seidr

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

Have you looked at the first page on the forum? There's a lot of information. Look carefully, I'm sure you can find any information regarding your questions

Yes, I watched, you are right there a lot of information, I found answers to my questions about the project itself, but not about the team
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

Yes, I watched, you are right there a lot of information, I found answers to my questions about the project itself, but not about the team

As for the team, I read a lot of information in some article on the Internet, there were many interesting facts, if you are interesting, I can share with you
Seidr

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

As for the team, I read a lot of information in some article on the Internet, there were many interesting facts, if you are interesting, I can share with you

Oh sure! Please tell us what you learned about the project team. It will be very interesting to me, I'm sure that you will tell me a lot of interesting things
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: