Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6155 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

The team says that the crypto-currency market is very profitable and promising industry and that this promises profit for those who enter this market. But according to the current state, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of this market.
At the moment, yes, but we are talking about the long term. The team also says that this is beneficial in the long run.
I do not see any prospects at this point in this regard. Now the crypto-currency market is in very serious condition, in my opinion.
The market is a relatively new investment industry, and if you invest in it, you need to understand that this has a long-term perspective. If you want to invest and get extra profit in a short time, then this is not the option. even if the market is now on the decline, then this is a temporary phenomenon.
I really hope that it will be so. But what does the team offer us, what functions does the BWEX service offer us?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

The team says that the crypto-currency market is very profitable and promising industry and that this promises profit for those who enter this market. But according to the current state, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of this market.
At the moment, yes, but we are talking about the long term. The team also says that this is beneficial in the long run.
I do not see any prospects at this point in this regard. Now the crypto-currency market is in very serious condition, in my opinion.
The market is a relatively new investment industry, and if you invest in it, you need to understand that this has a long-term perspective. If you want to invest and get extra profit in a short time, then this is not the option. even if the market is now on the decline, then this is a temporary phenomenon.
I really hope that it will be so. But what does the team offer us, what functions does the BWEX service offer us?
The team offers a convenient trading platform with low interest commissions. At a low transaction cost they make the main accent.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

The team offers a convenient trading platform with low interest commissions. At a low transaction cost they make the main accent.
That is, this is a trading platform, do I understand correctly?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

Yes exactly. But one of the key features of the engine of this exchange will be the ability to process more transactions per second than any other website.
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

this project has a long term target when viewed from the sales schedule of coins and also the arrangement of projects displayed on the roadmap, hopefully the sale of coins reach the target
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

Yes exactly. But one of the key features of the engine of this exchange will be the ability to process more transactions per second than any other website.
It is very interesting. I would like to read more about how the team was able to implement this, learn more about this technology.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

It is very interesting. I would like to read more about how the team was able to implement this, learn more about this technology.
You can study white paper. This is on the project web site, it describes in more detail how this works.  Wink
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:30:34 PM

Very interesting project, they plan to work in some specific markets?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

What exactly do you mean? Which markets?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

I'm talking about which countries will be focused on this project. Will this be oriented only to Asian countries or not?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

I'm talking about which countries will be focused on this project. Will this be oriented only to Asian countries or not?
In fact, the team does not limit itself to local markets, they want to cover the whole world.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

In fact, the team does not limit itself to local markets, they want to cover the whole world.
More precisely, what kind of countries are we talking about?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

The project team plans to expand its platform to 100 countries and further expand. At the launch, the BWEX platform will support 10 languages.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

The project team plans to expand its platform to 100 countries and further expand. At the launch, the BWEX platform will support 10 languages.
10 languages is very good. And which ones? Is there any information about this?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

I can not say, I did not see the information about it, most likely I need to wait for the nearest announcements and follow the news of the project. There will be all the necessary information. You can subscribe to this in telegram chat.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

I can not say, I did not see the information about it, most likely I need to wait for the nearest announcements and follow the news of the project. There will be all the necessary information. You can subscribe to this in telegram chat.
Well, I understand, thanks.
But I have a question. If the platform is localized into 10 languages at the start, then why does the documentation and website have no localization to other languages at the moment? Huh
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

for me seems like it's a very very promising team and whole project,  but guys,  are you sure that 0.1% fee isn't too much?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

Well, I understand, thanks.
But I have a question. If the platform is localized into 10 languages at the start, then why does the documentation and website have no localization to other languages at the moment? Huh
You should understand that additional translations and localizations take up enough time and money. And for the team, these two things are very critical and do not want to waste extra time and money on it. Especially for such purposes, there is a bounty campaign, so that users themselves are engaged in remittances for a fee.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

The platform is certainly interesting and at the moment relevant for the market. but whether this will be fully maintained. This question really worries me at the moment.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

The platform is certainly interesting and at the moment relevant for the market. but whether this will be fully maintained. This question really worries me at the moment.
What exactly do you mean when you say about platform support? You're talking about the community of users or about something else, I do not quite understand you Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: