Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:08:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6161 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

The platform is certainly interesting and at the moment relevant for the market. but whether this will be fully maintained. This question really worries me at the moment.
What exactly do you mean when you say about platform support? You're talking about the community of users or about something else, I do not quite understand you Huh
No, I mean support from the manufacturer. Will the team work fruitfully to further support the platform, to release various updates, will this adapt to various market changes?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

The platform is certainly interesting and at the moment relevant for the market. but whether this will be fully maintained. This question really worries me at the moment.
What exactly do you mean when you say about platform support? You're talking about the community of users or about something else, I do not quite understand you Huh
No, I mean support from the manufacturer. Will the team work fruitfully to further support the platform, to release various updates, will this adapt to various market changes?
Of course, yes, the team will support its product in every possible way after the release and will provide the system with all the necessary updates. This is a scalable platform with great prospects in the future.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

Of course, yes, the team will support its product in every possible way after the release and will provide the system with all the necessary updates. This is a scalable platform with great prospects in the future.
And what about the mobile segment? Will this platform be oriented to this part of the market?
redlay

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

And what about the mobile segment? Will this platform be oriented to this part of the market?
What exactly do you mean talking about the mobile market segment, can you explain?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

What exactly do you mean talking about the mobile market segment, can you explain?
I just wanted to ask whether there will be a mobile version of this platform to work with this on mobile devices and smartphones.
redlay

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

I just wanted to ask whether there will be a mobile version of this platform to work with this on mobile devices and smartphones.
Naturally, yes, at the moment, every project or resource has a mobile version for fast monitoring monitors or performing various functions. Do not now have a mobile application is meaningless.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Naturally, yes, at the moment, every project or resource has a mobile version for fast monitoring monitors or performing various functions. Do not now have a mobile application is meaningless.
I fully agree with you, that's why I asked about it. I had to make sure of this.
And what about security? Which methods will be used to provide security for this platform?
redlay

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

I fully agree with you, that's why I asked about it. I had to make sure of this.
And what about security? Which methods will be used to provide security for this platform?
BWEX will use two-factor authentication (2FA), the latest encryption, transport security and much more. Also, more than 90% of users' funds will be stored in cold wallets. This makes it impossible to perform large targeted hacker attacks.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

What kind of business model can we talk about within this platform?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Are you interested in something specific? What details of the business model are you interested in?
vvv8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

Are you interested in something specific? What details of the business model are you interested in?
Well, I meant exactly how the team is going to monetize its platform, how exactly do they plan to receive revenue from this?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

Well, I meant exactly how the team is going to monetize its platform, how exactly do they plan to receive revenue from this?
BWEX takes (0.1%) commission for each transaction. A large number of customers will bring large amounts of profit. Everything is simple
vvv8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

BWEX takes (0.1%) commission for each transaction. A large number of customers will bring large amounts of profit. Everything is simple
Is this too much of a commission for every transaction? will it then be profitable to use this platform?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Is this too much of a commission for every transaction? will it then be profitable to use this platform?
In fact, this is a very small commission, have you tried comparing with commissions on other projects? This is the key feature of this service, in a low commission.
vvv8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

In fact, this is a very small commission, have you tried comparing with commissions on other projects? This is the key feature of this service, in a low commission.
But on the other hand we have a friend a problem. Smaller commissions result in a smaller profit. How to be in this situation?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

But on the other hand we have a friend a problem. Smaller commissions result in a smaller profit. How to be in this situation?
That's why the team is counting on a large scale of its platform. They plan to cover the maximum number of users, and due to this the platform will bring the profit that they expect.
vvv8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

That's why the team is counting on a large scale of its platform. They plan to cover the maximum number of users, and due to this the platform will bring the profit that they expect.
Yes, I totally agree. But with this system must work stably and be resistant to various failures and system errors.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Yes, I totally agree. But with this system must work stably and be resistant to various failures and system errors.
Even more, the system should not only be stable but also be flexible enough to various changes and innovations. That's why the team has many experienced professionals from different industries who will work on this project.
Andreea B O

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

It's very true. I think this thinking is a healthy one. Many low-cost users are preferable to few high-fee users. In the meantime other exchange platforms appear and the few will leave.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: