Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6161 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective
Seidr

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective

I understand you, thank you, I will think, I have a lot of subscribers, I think this will be a good start in participating in the program.
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

I understand you, thank you, I will think, I have a lot of subscribers, I think this will be a good start in participating in the program.

Yes, you correctly think, the more subscribers you already have on the platform, the better you can start participating in the further development of the project
Seidr

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

Do u think that now the project is developing with great speed? I dont think so. Nevertheless, its own hardcap project can not be assembled independently. I`m absolutely sure of this.
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described
Seidr

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!

No problem, please contact your private messages next time with your questions, I will prompt you!
Seidr

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing
Seidr

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately
Seidr

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?

I'm telling you that the price will depend on the success of the project on the market. How many will buy tokens, so much will the price grow in the future. I think that the price will double - that's for sure
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Bwex ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Bwex. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you for that listing, it is great ICO review site.

According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, check the NCRYPTO. It’s a tool used to simplify and economic ally optimize interactions between business and individuals, rather than offer another way of crowdfunding or running so-called ICO.

ICO is a great invention, but wherever there is a great invention, there are also scammers. Decentralization of fundraising is awesome. but there are just too many suckers who try to scam people. That is no fun.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

so many companies for exchanges now, I want somebody figure out what is the benefits of this, maybe I will buy some tokens who knows

The benefit they have small fee for each transaction, and good support promise, also fast execution.
white this feature, it will be good for trader, and will be great benefit for token holder to get more conversion of 40% profit share for token holder.

Cool Cool Cool

There are a few exchanges that try to attract traders by lowering the fees and many of them also ramp up the customer support. They were not able to cope with the wave of new people that came in December, but I think that would have been the same for every exchange.

it is true that it usually happens at a newly built exchange place with fund preparations that I think are insufficient

It was the same situation for well established exchanges. They were surprised by the number of people that came into crypto out of a sudden.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

I think project research, information is the key to decision-making. After reading the information from several sources, it is good to ask questions about what is unclear. Team transparency is important. And last but not least, your experience with other ICOs and your flair is important. Good luck!

Most important thing is that the team is not anonymous. If the team wants to stay unknown I recommend to invest your money elsewhere.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

I'm telling you that the price will depend on the success of the project on the market. How many will buy tokens, so much will the price grow in the future. I think that the price will double - that's for sure

I can tell you from experience that nothing is safe. I invested in two promising projects when 1ETH was $ 800, then the market fell and we were left with a great loss. I think that now can be a better moment if the market is back.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: