Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6153 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

It is high time to create a decentralized platform that meets the latest technological requirements.
Given what problems suffer modern trading platforms with cryptocurrency, this project will be much to the point
To date, a lot of decentralized platforms are being created , it will be very interesting to see whether this platform will withstand the competition
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

It is high time to create a decentralized platform that meets the latest technological requirements.
Given what problems suffer modern trading platforms with cryptocurrency, this project will be much to the point
To date, a lot of decentralized platforms are being created , it will be very interesting to see whether this platform will withstand the competition
Well, let's start with the fact that not all the projects that are currently being developed will really begin their work. Those decentralized sites that already exist have shortcomings and defects on which to work.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

Another decentralized trading platform, of which there are countless, and no one is working normally. It seems that enough money is collected and the developers are experienced , but no normal decentralized exchange and no
I am always amused by such critics and experts who say that the next , nobody was able to do normally, and the like. Why did you write it. If you are not interested in this platform could leave your opinion to yourself
Do you really think that there will ever be a sane trading platform that will satisfy all the basic requirements ? I very strongly doubt
You're too pessimistic to look at it. Sooner or later there will be a platform that will exceed all existing absolutely on all indicators. And this platform has a good chance
Well, what do you think is the most important advantage of this exchange over the existing ones ?  it doesn't matter whether the exchange is centralized or not.

Are you seriously saying it doesn't matter? Do you know that decentralized exchanges are one of the final keys to freedom? How can you even say that? ...
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion
cicak88

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

Hi! Sounds interesting, especially the profit share for shareholders  Smiley
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users
Seidr

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand
Seidr

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand

The fact that it is very popular now I agree, but now the interest of users in this area is dropping and therefore I do not think that there will be a great deal of trouble
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

Where can I find information about the project team? Tell me please, I'm very interested in knowing the composition of the development team
Seidr

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

Where can I find information about the project team? Tell me please, I'm very interested in knowing the composition of the development team

All the information you are interested in can be found on the official project page. There are very detailed descriptions of all aspects of the project and you can find the answer to any of your questions
josell

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

All the information you are interested in can be found on the official project page. There are very detailed descriptions of all aspects of the project and you can find the answer to any of your questions

I searched the official site, but I could not find it unfortunately. I'm asking you exactly why. Can you help?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

I searched the official site, but I could not find it unfortunately. I'm asking you exactly why. Can you help?

Have you looked at the main page of the project? There, too, there is a description of the project team, its participants, their specialties
Seidr

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

I could not find the description of the project and its developers and the team as a whole. Write to me please here, any information, for me it is very important now.
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

I could not find the description of the project and its developers and the team as a whole. Write to me please here, any information, for me it is very important now.

Okay, I'll tell you if you have not found the information, although it is in the main access and it's not hard to find.
josell

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Okay, I'll tell you if you have not found the information, although it is in the main access and it's not hard to find.

Thank you very much, very much looking forward to hearing from you. Please write as much information as you can! It will be very useful for me and important
Seidr

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Thank you very much, very much looking forward to hearing from you. Please write as much information as you can! It will be very useful for me and important

There are a lot of participants in the team. Each of them performs its function and has a good specialization, as well as many participants who participated in the creation of major projects.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

So if I understand correctly you just had the idea a few months ago ("let's do an exchange,:wow nobody has ever thought about that"), now you ask people for million of dollars and in few months younare supposed to deliver a ready project with tested software, etc. Very optimistic.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

There are a lot of participants in the team. Each of them performs its function and has a good specialization, as well as many participants who participated in the creation of major projects.

Thank you very much, for me it is very important, I repeat. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: