Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6153 times)
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

When it is planned to launch a working version of your exchange BWEX, how much money has been collected at the time of the ICO? I very interested in the exchange and its token, because the holders of tokens will receive 40% of the profit from the exchange income on a monthly basis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

I had an idea that in the conditions of the existence of a single exchange platform a constant growth of the commission is possible, since in the absence of competition the team of the platform can set its conditions

As in any market, in the crypto market if it is not competition then you can impose your own rules whether they are honest or not. I always support that competition is good for all parties involved.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

another exchange? I do not think that this project will be interesting, since there are already a lot of stock exchanges, and those that already exist, opened at their own expense.
But as the market of coins and tokens spreading its not bad at all we need some more good exchanges and as its coming hopefully we have some positive competition and good environment for investors as these coming we have new technology and new minds for this great community
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

Looking at how the capitalization of cryptocurrency is growing ,you can safely invest in this kind of platform. They will definitely be popular
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

Looking at how the capitalization of cryptocurrency is growing ,you can safely invest in this kind of platform. They will definitely be popular
I wouldn't say that today. Cryptocurrency for the last month collapsed more than 2 times, and about the progressiveness of constant growth should not be said
emontmon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

I wouldn't say that today. Cryptocurrency for the last month collapsed more than 2 times, and about the progressiveness of constant growth should not be said
You are not familiar with the concept of cyclicity and periodicity. The market is constantly growing, it falls in the order of things. Now there is a bear market
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

You are not familiar with the concept of cyclicity and periodicity. The market is constantly growing, it falls in the order of things. Now there is a bear market
I agree with you, in general, if you look at the global chart of capitalization of the cryptocurrency that you can conclude that it is growing and will continue to grow regardless of periodic drawdowns.
emontmon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

I agree with you, in general, if you look at the global chart of capitalization of the cryptocurrency that you can conclude that it is growing and will continue to grow regardless of periodic drawdowns.
This platform can become one of the best trading platforms of cryptocurrencies, in technical terms the platform is really very strong and has existing advantages
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

This platform can become one of the best trading platforms of cryptocurrencies, in technical terms the platform is really very strong and has existing advantages
People are attracted primarily by the attractiveness of cryptocurrency as an investment and trading tool, so you need a trading platform that will be easy to use and meet the latest security requirements
emontmon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

People are attracted primarily by the attractiveness of cryptocurrency as an investment and trading tool, so you need a trading platform that will be easy to use and meet the latest security requirements
Trading platforms should be developed in parallel with developing technologies. Modern stock exchanges have not respond adequately to the requirements
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Trading platforms should be developed in parallel with developing technologies. Modern stock exchanges have not respond adequately to the requirements
projects that are really promising and sure for the future it will run smoothly and succeed.hope the best of this project.
leptoon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

The team says that the cryptocurrency market is very profitable and promising industry and that this promises profit for those who enter this market. But according to the current state, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of this market.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

The team says that the cryptocurrency market is very profitable and promising industry and that this promises profit for those who enter this market. But according to the current state, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of this market.
At the moment, yes, but we are talking about the long term. The team also says that this is beneficial in the long run.
leptoon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

At the moment, yes, but we are talking about the long term. The team also says that this is beneficial in the long run.
I do not see any prospects at this point in this regard. Now the crypto-currency market is in very serious condition, in my opinion.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

I do not see any prospects at this point in this regard. Now the crypto-currency market is in very serious condition, in my opinion.
The market is a relatively new investment industry, and if you invest in it, you need to understand that this has a long-term perspective. If you want to invest and get extra profit in a short time, then this is not the option. even if the market is now on the decline, then this is a temporary phenomenon.
leptoon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

The market is a relatively new investment industry, and if you invest in it, you need to understand that this has a long-term perspective. If you want to invest and get extra profit in a short time, then this is not the option. even if the market is now on the decline, then this is a temporary phenomenon.
I really hope that it will be so. But what does the team offer us, what functions does the BWEX service offer us?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

I really hope that it will be so. But what does the team offer us, what functions does the BWEX service offer us?
The team offers a convenient trading platform with low interest commissions. At a low transaction cost they make the main accent.
leptoon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

The team offers a convenient trading platform with low interest commissions. At a low transaction cost they make the main accent.
That is, this is a trading platform, do I understand correctly?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

Yes exactly. But one of the key features of the engine of this exchange will be the ability to process more transactions per second than any other website.
leptoon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

Yes exactly. But one of the key features of the engine of this exchange will be the ability to process more transactions per second than any other website.
It is very interesting. I would like to read more about how the team was able to implement this, learn more about this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: