Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best altcoin for trading?  (Read 204 times)
klot klot (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

Now that wer all wondering and waiting for btc to rise again i beleive that we can still earn by trading but there are good altcoin for daily or weekly trading depend on the market flow. What do you thinks guys are the best altcoin to trade and why? For me ada, xrp, iost, trx, storm, xvg. Im considering some news, updates, and the daily movement and volume.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

I would if I have nice stack of money invest only in projects that could potentially be used in the future, this doesn't inlcude projects such as Verge or Tron, of course you could earn with them but honestly so far these 2 prrojects haven't facinated me.

I would put EOS there, although they are in development but if they lunch their platform with all fancy features they say they will, then it could be easily turn out to be the next big rival to ehtereum. Another one will be OMG
GlennEfrain

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

Now that wer all wondering and waiting for btc to rise again i beleive that we can still earn by trading but there are good altcoin for daily or weekly trading depend on the market flow. What do you thinks guys are the best altcoin to trade and why? For me ada, xrp, iost, trx, storm, xvg. Im considering some news, updates, and the daily movement and volume.
I think ETH is the good for trading cux they have a blockchain technology and it's have huge community. 
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

It depends on your trading style, most would go for coins with high volatility and high volume and you've listed most of them, I would also include coins like ethereum in to that list. Others prefer to go for less well known coins with lower volumes but with less traders actively trading there so that there's less competition

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Have you seen the situation on the market? I think that now it is necessary to choose those projects that have at least some kind of volatility, now I think that there is absolutely no volatility. The market is just worth it.
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

Liquidity is key in trading and BTC and ETH pairs hold all the volume. In addition, the market for the most part mirrors the movement of Bitcoin (when BTC goes down most alts go down as well).

I believe you should continue trading with BTC pairs and track your gain/loss in terms of BTC, not USD. The other option is to only trade in USDT pairs as you can avoid losses when BTC drops. I know a lot of people running bots have changed to USDT-BTC only for the time being, but personally I don't trust tether so I'm sticking with BTC pairs
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

Do you want to say that xvg gives a good result now? Lol. They're as red as the rest of the altcoins. Why would you take such a risk? I understand people who have not sold their coins before and now hold coins in the hope of making a profit later. But why do you need to buy coins now? You want to take part in extreme entertainments?
cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

Hi,

I've been trading cryptocurrency for almost a year now and I realize that as late as I felt to the game, I still may be able to offer some valuable advice to people just now trying to enter this market.

you should have a good general idea of what cryptocurrency trading is all about, but if you want to learn how to make money trading digital currency then you will need to have some more specific strategies and techniques in your arsenal. This section is not a comprehensive guide by any means, but should give you a few ideas to get you started making money as an altcoin trader.

Most coins will start off at a low price, and rise in value if they are successful. Of course this is not always the case, especially for ICO coins which may start off at a quite high valuation, depending on the structure and success of the ICO. But, nevertheless, it is usually true to say that the largest profits to be made often come from seeing the potential of a newer coin early on, before anyone else, and then riding the wave of success as other traders and users jump on-board.

CCO,TELCOIN,BAT,

Thank You!
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

I suggest you to invest in BTC cux it have the blockchain technology and it has the first position in  crytpo market.
tss33

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Due to some research I noticed that these are some of the favorites, each one because they have their differentiated potential:
Ethereum
considered the second most popular crypto-currency
Ripple
Banks such as Santander have joined the platform
Iota
uses an even lighter system, the tangle network, that there are no transaction fees.
Raiblocks
all have been distributed, so that their value tends to grow considerably, has been seen as a way to raise money.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

There is no such thing as the best altcoin for trade.
Every normal project is in accordance with the road map, for successful trading, it's just necessary to follow the news in the official channels,
analyze graphs and trade.
  Trading on certain coins is a bad idea.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

Same fucking question all the time , dude you're asking a question and after that you're making suggestion of good altcoins to buy? What the fuck is this man ? Anyway do your God damn research and stop being lazy , there are more than thousand of altcoins there in the market and every coin could be the best investment for some time and then it could be dumped so try to find the best by your self because in the end you can blame only yourself if something goes wrong not the person who suggest you the investment .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

I would if I have nice stack of money invest only in projects that could potentially be used in the future, this doesn't inlcude projects such as Verge or Tron, of course you could earn with them but honestly so far these 2 prrojects haven't facinated me.

I would put EOS there, although they are in development but if they lunch their platform with all fancy features they say they will, then it could be easily turn out to be the next big rival to ehtereum. Another one will be OMG
Nice pick , I really like those altcoins and I did visit their website site and I really see a very good potential  from those projects , anyway I think almost 70 % of the top 100 in market cap are potentially good investment , it's only question of time to go to the moon , I will include ADA cardano to your list because I love the project , time to really buy this coin it's around 20 penny $ and definitely will hit at least 2 $ if the market go up again .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

I prefer you to invest in BTC, ETH because they have a strong technology and community.  
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

Bitcoin's younger brother litecoin. it was the first official altcoin and has great potential to raise in future. it even make the transaction much cost effective and faster compared to bitcoin. moreover, it is currently trading at 5th place on market and it must make great alt coin for trading.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

In the meantime I'd say that trx is the most profitable (the best) amongst the others. I think TRX will still rise until 31th march..
After that? depends. If the testnet is success, then we can expect more and we will get more profit from it. But not just trx I think.. there are few others just like what you mentioned.
I'd stay with TRX and BQX though.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

The best altcoin for trading is one that trades on a decent exchange trading volume of not less than 100 BTC and stable daily volatility in the 10-20%
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

I am using Tether USDT as my stash so I think that I am using the best tool for trading my altcoins to ethereum to USDT and USDT to Ethereum to altoins trading.
keeping your crypto assets on USDT will keep your assets safe whatever will be the crypto market caps.
I earned a lot of altcoins using USDT and I will be using it over and over again to increase my crypto portfolio and higher the value.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

If you are able to work on the stock exchange, which is the most important condition for generally going to the stock exchange. I think that it's worth choosing coins with good volatility because only so you can earn, if you know what commissions are now on all exchanges, but you will understand what I mean

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

I think it is entirely a matter of personal preference. By doing research, choosing the most suitable coin for yourself will be the most accurate and most useful decision. Some people know very well that they can give advice without any research and adhere to these recommendations can lead to bad results. That's why I want to warn you not to listen to a recommendation immediately without doing a good search. Do not be after the money in your hand.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: