Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE  (Read 4221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

sorry if you already asked such a question, can I make investments from China or will I have to circumvent this ban?
usually investors from USA and China cant participate in ICO. But if there is will be no KYC then everyone can participate
IAME

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

sorry if you already asked such a question, can I make investments from China or will I have to circumvent this ban?
usually investors from USA and China cant participate in ICO. But if there is will be no KYC then everyone can participate

We don't restrict anyone.

will you announce results of your pre-sale or you gonna keep it in secret till main ICO ends?

same question mate
I think if they announced the pre-sale results before main ico , it can attract people to join when main ico started

We will announce when the private sale ends. It starts on the 18th of April.

Do you conduct a large marketing campaign to attract large investors? or are you somehow enticing them differently? can you find out about this, thank you in advance

We spend most of our budget on road shows and conferences to meet potential investors and partners.

as you can see in website they have 3 partners :avantcore, qvolta and ultranote. Qvolta is blockchain project
think that this is not good enough. I mean you need more partnership to become succesfull

We haven't updated the full list yet. It will be updated in due course.

you will burn your unused tokens or what will you do with them? if the other thing you can find somewhere about it?

We have minted tokens, we don't need to burn anything. It is not a fix supply contract. Ours get minted on demand during the ICO.

do you have a separate chat channel to discuss bounty in a telegram?

We don't at the moment
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

What is the total number of tokens you have allocated to the generosity campaign? and how much for the team?
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

you have to ask about it in bounty thread or in telegram chat. Bounty manager will help you to find bounty chat

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

We spend most of our budget on road shows and conferences to meet potential investors and partners.
how many events you wanna and will visit in near future?
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

that is, I can freely invest from China, without any restrictions and no documents for this, I understood correctly?
I3arni

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

but how it possible? How your lawyers let them participate?
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

Do you conduct a large marketing campaign to attract large investors? or are you somehow enticing them differently? can you find out about this, thank you in advance
as I see they do not even have a referral system and at the moment there is only a bounty
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 10:08:44 AM by Khala

you will burn your unused tokens or what will you do with them? if the other thing you can find somewhere about it?
We have minted tokens, we don't need to burn anything. It is not a fix supply contract. Ours get minted on demand during the ICO.
this is obtained if few investors buy, then the total will be small, but if they buy a lot there is a maximum?
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

as I see they do not even have a referral system and at the moment there is only a bounty
referral campaign cant attract big investors and big funds. They are investing on seed round or privat sales

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

do you have audit of smartcontract for your crowdsale? Where i can check this audit?
assasin21rus

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

referral campaign cant attract big investors and big funds. They are investing on seed round or privat sales
all the same it will help the project to show itself to new people, and, perhaps the project will find large investors
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

where is your legal address? it can be somewhere to see?
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

about the referral campaign, sort of as it was written that it will be, but when it is already necessary to ask the project team
IAME

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

about the referral campaign, sort of as it was written that it will be, but when it is already necessary to ask the project team

We have a referral but that's negotiated privately. I.e if you bring investment worth x amount , you get a % from that.

What is the total number of tokens you have allocated to the generosity campaign? and how much for the team?

1% is allocated

you have to ask about it in bounty thread or in telegram chat. Bounty manager will help you to find bounty chat

You need to talk to the bounty manager on the bounty thread

We will be in London, USA, Dubai, India an Beijing in the next month or so

We don't restrict anyone. You have to do your own due diligence.

this is obtained if few investors buy, then the total will be small, but if they buy a lot there is a maximum?

Not really, if one investor buy, he gets his token, if 2 buys 2 investors get their token. There is no maximum. At the end of the ICO, there will be a minted quantity. That way we don't need to burn any token whatsoever. Our contract is pretty advanced compared to other iCOs.

do you have audit of smartcontract for your crowdsale? Where i can check this audit?

We haven't auditted it yet. Our Blockchain advisors had a look but we plan on officially getting it audited next month.

I3arni

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

where is your legal address? it can be somewhere to see?
i think that this is their legal address : 803, Columbia Court, CR Street Jean/Drapers, Quatre Bornes - 72208, Mauritius
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

We have a referral but that's negotiated privately. I.e if you bring investment worth x amount , you get a % from that.

1% is allocated

You need to talk to the bounty manager on the bounty thread

We will be in London, USA, Dubai, India an Beijing in the next month or so

We don't restrict anyone. You have to do your own due diligence.

Not really, if one investor buy, he gets his token, if 2 buys 2 investors get their token. There is no maximum. At the end of the ICO, there will be a minted quantity. That way we don't need to burn any token whatsoever. Our contract is pretty advanced compared to other iCOs.

We haven't auditted it yet. Our Blockchain advisors had a look but we plan on officially getting it audited next month.

if possible, where can I find out the dates of these conferences that you will visit and can anyone see a video report about it?
assasin21rus

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

where can I learn more about the referral program? it has not been added yet?
spawn4ever

vite

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

looks like there is no any referral cmapign yet.

IAME

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

looks like there is no any referral cmapign yet.

We don't have one yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: