Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins have good masternodes?  (Read 1109 times)
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 08:23:03 PM by adamgilbert912

Who has set up or is interested in setting up a masternode? And what coin(s) do you want to set up a masternode for?

Found an interesting new service that guides you step-by-step in settting up masternodes for only $50 right now

Here's a link to the thread they made >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

Hexxcoin has masternodes and price is currently cheap
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

Who has set up or is interested in setting up a masternode? And what coin(s) do you want to set up a masternode for?

Really hard to answer this question...

Sometimes, i would say for gambling, i pick a few new masternodes in the very early stage, this way my ROI can be very short, or on the another side,  I can lose a high percentage of my investment Smiley
Most of the time, for long time investment im doing a really deep research on the masternode coin, then making the decision to invest or not invest money into that MN ...

If you jumping in on time to a new coin masternode hosting, you can have your ROI within a very short period of time, but on the same time you are risking your investment, because its just really hard to say where the coin prices are going in the next days, weeks ...
Masternode tracking websites really not going to give you a accurate forecast about any brand new masternodes, bc they just can not, the coin is new, there is no way to track the coin past performance or give you a estimated forecast for future.
You have to dig deeper in the new coin issuer future plans,
background information,
what is ready for that coin ( exchange, block explorer, wallet ),
be sure at least they have a roadmap, whitepaper ready,
good sign if the issuer have some bounty program for future development,
the issuer have a great marketing team,
they representing themselves on different social media platforms,
they provide some kind of support ...

Better, more safe if you are investing into a few months, maybe a year old masternode, (after you did your own research and picked the coin you want) , this way you can see the estimated ROI for that investment, you can see where the price is stabilized... Stabilized masternodes estimated ROI going to be much much more longer for sure and seems like a much safer investment for longer time.

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

Zcoin seems like the best one to me. I think ROI is like 30% and the coin is good. Too expensive for me right now though.

I'm about to set my first one up - Qbic. Cheap as heck, high ROI and looks like it could be an interesting project.

Thinking about making a few moves to get an Alqo node since it's so cheap right now. Phore also is interesting to me.

I'm contributing to some shared MNs at staking labs. Among them, Bitcoin Green has been AWESOME for me so for, but it's a real shitcoin so we'll see how long it can keep the show going.

I'm also speculatively building a Force bag, maybe I'll get enough for a MN one of these days.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

Zcoin seems like the best one to me. I think ROI is like 30% and the coin is good. Too expensive for me right now though.

I'm about to set my first one up - Qbic. Cheap as heck, high ROI and looks like it could be an interesting project.

Thinking about making a few moves to get an Alqo node since it's so cheap right now. Phore also is interesting to me.

I'm contributing to some shared MNs at staking labs. Among them, Bitcoin Green has been AWESOME for me so for, but it's a real shitcoin so we'll see how long it can keep the show going.

I'm also speculatively building a Force bag, maybe I'll get enough for a MN one of these days.

I did like Qbic, but it's on some pretty sketchy exchanges isn't it?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

Checkout masternodes.pro or masternodes.online for masternode information.  There are some real bargains out there right now!
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

Checkout masternodes.pro or masternodes.online for masternode information.  There are some real bargains out there right now!

Which ones do you like?

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

Don't get caught up in the super high roi coins.

I like ones with good public dev teams and an active community.

Denarius, very active and forward thinking.
ALQO, big vision. Actually licenses.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

What exchange do you get these coins on?

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

Pivx is pretty good also, Very active development,  and marketing and the masternode payouts is simple to setup and you get paid out nearly daily.  If you can't afford a masternode you can always stake for a less frequent payout.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Pivx is pretty good also, Very active development,  and marketing and the masternode payouts is simple to setup and you get paid out nearly daily.  If you can't afford a masternode you can always stake for a less frequent payout.

How often is the payout?

lunobird

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Pivx is pretty good also, Very active development,  and marketing and the masternode payouts is simple to setup and you get paid out nearly daily.  If you can't afford a masternode you can always stake for a less frequent payout.

How often is the payout?

If you have a masternode its every 1.4 days,  about 20 times a month.  If your staking instead and say you have around 5000 pivx its about double the time compared to 10k units for masternode so like every 3 days.  and it scales linear based on how much your staking

http://178.254.23.111/~pub/DN/DN_masternode_payments_stats.html

The passive income is fun about $6.53 cents at todays low value but they got quite the roadmap for 2018.  I wouldn't worry about payout amount whats more important is how successful they are like Dash,  Those payouts are huge now so having high payout amounts in the future is more important than current payout.
https://pivx.org/pivx-roadmap-2018/

They also got important wallet updates this week with new payout features and privacy staking.

They are updating their masternode payouts to be higher now at 3 pivx per payout s and if your staking you get Zpivx(zerocoin pivx instead.  This is great provides more of a separation between masternode and stakers.  I can just sell my masternode pivx for other coins I like and stakers can keep accumulating zpivx for higher network coin privacy.

Anyways check them out, its one of the quality masternode coins that are at quite the discount from their all time high. Also my favorite community.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

Pivx is pretty good also, Very active development,  and marketing and the masternode payouts is simple to setup and you get paid out nearly daily.  If you can't afford a masternode you can always stake for a less frequent payout.

How often is the payout?

If you have a masternode its every 1.4 days,  about 20 times a month.  If your staking instead and say you have around 5000 pivx its about double the time compared to 10k units for masternode so like every 3 days.  and it scales linear based on how much your staking

The passive income is fun about $6.53 cents at todays low value but they got quite the roadmap for 2018.  I wouldn't worry about payout amount whats more important is how successful they are like Dash,  Those payouts are huge now so having high payout amounts in the future is more important than current payout.

They also got important wallet updates this week with new payout features and privacy staking.

They are updating their masternode payouts to be higher now at 3 pivx per payout s and if your staking you get Zpivx(zerocoin pivx instead.  This is great provides more of a separation between masternode and stakers.  I can just sell my masternode pivx for other coins I like and stakers can keep accumulating zpivx for higher network coin privacy.

Anyways check them out, its one of the quality masternode coins that are at quite the discount from their all time high. Also my favorite community.

What do you think about smartcash?

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Criptoreal  CRS   seems really good.  They use a strong GPU only algo and it also isn't minable by nicehash so that helps keep some sanity.  The price like most coins right now is low and it is also easy to mine. 

It has a high collateral at 50,000 CRS but the developers also run their own shared masternode service which is really easy to get onto.  Just look at their ann post here and join their discord.  really good project doing tangible business in a really large market.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
lunobird

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

How often is the payout?

What do you think about smartcash?

Heard they got delisted from cryptopia, that's pretty bad news a crap exchange delisted them probably due to bad wallet/blockchain corrupted.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

What exchange do you get these coins on?

You can get Denarius on Cryptopia, Coinexchange, or SouthExchange... it's also on BarterDex if I remember correctly.
Kariste

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:36:16 AM

I'd better prefer LITECOIN because it allows instant near zero cost payments to anyone int he world and it's the
younger and more light weight of bitcoin.
lunobird

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:20 AM

I'd better prefer LITECOIN because it allows instant near zero cost payments to anyone int he world and it's the
younger and more light weight of bitcoin.

Sure litecoin is great but the topic is about good masternode coins for passive lazy income or an alternative to mining Smiley
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

They are different because they perform several other functions apart from just keeping the full blockchain and relaying blocks transactions as a full node does in Bitcoin related to Litcoin.One such way of earning in cryptocurrency is by running a masternode, but before I tell you how to do that it is imperative that you first understand what a masternode is coins exchange of good understanding in masterpiece of mining process.The masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up running discussion on coins process.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

They are different because they perform several other functions apart from just keeping the full blockchain and relaying blocks transactions as a full node does in Bitcoin related to Litcoin.One such way of earning in cryptocurrency is by running a masternode, but before I tell you how to do that it is imperative that you first understand what a masternode is coins exchange of good understanding in masterpiece of mining process.The masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up running discussion on coins process.

Have you set up a masternode?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: