Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Phone version of Bitcointalk site  (Read 243 times)
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

I think we should have a bitcointalk site that is for phone version so that people posting or following posts here on phone can have an easy browsing of topics. Even in the phone when opening thid forum, it is still opening is desktop mode so I'm having difficulty posting topic and replying to it.

An app maybe? Though the forum itself is alright and functional. This web is good and I can post and reply well. You shoukd adjust your phone to "mobile view" so it would fit or use another browser. Chrome is the best! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
entebah

Activity: 1547
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

I think we should have a bitcointalk site that is for phone version so that people posting or following posts here on phone can have an easy browsing of topics. Even in the phone when opening thid forum, it is still opening is desktop mode so I'm having difficulty posting topic and replying to it.

An app maybe? Though the forum itself is alright and functional. This web is good and I can post and reply well. You shoukd adjust your phone to "mobile view" so it would fit or use another browser. Chrome is the best! Smiley
I also feel comfortable with chrome so far no obstacles or difficulties are all easy.
I've seen in the playstore there is a bitcointalk app, I think it's fake and do not ever use it.

Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

I totally agree with your idea, it can really help us if someone reply to our post by contacting via tlf it can make a notice for us.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

I think the site okay and compatible in mobile. It's also nice if their and application on mobile that are connect on this site. What do you think in my idea?
The application has also an different notification for as to let us know what happen when we are offline.
More people are using Tablet and android when they are going any where.
It's my only opinion and suggestion.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

it's ok now even they not upgrade this on phone and for me this is already good now

But if you or they want to change it then do what you like to do and it's better to upgrade this also

I think it fast now so if they want a change then upgrade only
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

I also feel bitcointalk forum can launch a IOS and android applications, so people can more convenient in the forum published reply and published posts, and can at any time to open the APP to browse the latest information of forum.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

For what? Its not necessary need to have. Its already compatible with phones browser and i am always using my android phone for browsing and making an access to bitcointalk website. Its very comfortable to use it while scrolling, reading , and making reply to some forum topics.

soorhass

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

It's really unncessary because actually you still can write your post and post it right ? Most of people in this forum are using Desktop to work on Bitcointalk , so create a phone version is not that worth for us.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

yeah i need bitcoin talk mobile version too, it will more fun browse our forum easily, we can see and reply the thread more fast without horizontal scrolling again, and i hope that some day bitcointalk have the mobile apps fot android user and iphone user

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

With the browser so you can go to Bitcointalk forum. Although I would like a separate application of this forum or a more convenient mobile version of the site.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

Completely agreed with you. Bitcoin forum user need to have phone version of this forum. Because, it is very hard to use bitcoin forum with our mobile phones. Moderators must immediately find a solution for this problem.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

I don't have any problem to use bitcointalk.org in my smartphone. It showen like it show when I use a desktop PC and it works very well. On my phone this site load very smooth. there is no need to create an application using this forum. In addition, I don't think that theymos will support this idea, as a lot of members here.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

you can visit all the sites including this site as well from your phone. You just need some large screen to get visibility of all the features without doing zoom. It will help you to get all the info in a same screen.
The smartphone's display is actually very large and i don't really mind at all since i need to keep up to date with the current information about the crypto world and this is one of the places that i am able to get such information.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

It is great idea to have phone version of BTC talk. The site works fine on phone browser, the only problem is that we have to Zoom to have a better view of the content which is cause is problem for us. Desktop site is quite good and user-friendly, phone version will be just an add-on benefit for us.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

I don't need phone version of bitcointalk . Because website version is better to me I think. Before I want in this forum has phone version because I think before is much easy to access what I want to see. But now I thkmk website version is better than the phone version because in website version you cn access more threads instead of phone for sure the access of every boards will become double because in phone the text become big .
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:43:03 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 09:54:18 PM by nguyenkhanhhung14

This topic should be moved to Meta where it should be posted in. I think you idea is really great but for now, there are so many problems that admin and all other Moderators need to handle to improve the quality of this forum and it's more necessary than this one, maybe when everthing solved fine, admin and their team will run a mobile version for Bitcointalk forum.

DAVID_BOUNTY

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

I like laptop than phone
It easy to trade and work!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: