Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market cap will drop way below 200 billion.  (Read 1919 times)
Cryptocucumber (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:49:03 AM

I predict and can easily see the crypto market cap dropping to around 100-150 billion. No proof, just some genie plus a magic 8 ball is telling me this. Everybody is saying 2018 will be like 2017 soon, with some huge gains. Everybody and I mean everybody is predicting a 1-2 trillion market cap, so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. Haters prove me wrong.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

I predict and can easily see the crypto market cap dropping to around 100-150 billion. No proof, just some genie plus a magic 8 ball is telling me this. Everybody is saying 2018 will be like 2017 soon, with some huge gains. Everybody and I mean everybody is predicting a 1-2 trillion market cap, so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. Haters prove me wrong.

"so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. "

This has nothing to do with anything. We aren't guaranteed 10-20x.

Positivebetting
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

"so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. "

This has nothing to do with anything. We aren't guaranteed 10-20x.
Well, if we talk realistically, not all coins will show such growth, if only a few, this will also be a success, even if the overall level of capitalization falls.

Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:22:26 AM

Well, it is natural to experience such event, people withdraw their money, people invest their money, it is more like a cycle for the whole year.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

currently the total market stamp is only 264 billion dollars left, it means it has lost 100 billion from the beginning of last month. this is very bad and if the market goes down again, I can not imagine whether the market can recover or not.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

idk exactly what will happen. but i believe if crypto is the future
so i do NOT think about the price, just wait n see what crypto can do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

No one cares about your baseless prediction and the 10-20times gains within this year is not mandatory. IMO, you are came from ponzi scheme investment that's why you are giving such that prediction. If you can take to look in falling price of Bitcoin. Then just stay silence and not creating FUD. A big dump always happened​ everytime BTC are new to skyrocket
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

Who is predicting 1-2 trillion market cap? Please point out their names... I'm certainly not a part of that "everyone" group, it seems.

$200 billion market cap seems very likely. It's not a bold prediction but quite a logical one to make at this stage.

It is clear that we are in a bearish market with mostly downward and sideways movement with no upwards outbreaks. With BTC probably going down further at this point, a 60 billion market cap reduction seems completely within reason.

$100 billion isn't gonna happen, though. That would require a much bigger dump that I don't think will happen. And dumps won't necessarily lead to a pump to take market cap to $1 trillion all of a sudden.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Well I am not a hater but I was amaze with because you can predict the market. Me I can't never predict the market even though I've been watching it for a long time but I do really believe with this bearish complete we will see a reversal of the market how could high the market can reach.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

The dropped is not going to affect the potential of the market to grow as we have a nice opportunity for a new investors to come into the market once this bearish market is over. We are not going to see the market droping as we cannot also see it continuously pumping. The market capitaliziation may dump further to 200b but it should get to 1t before October.
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Your prediction is not that bad, if we go down to 100 billion and then up to 1 trillion I will be a happy man, I am still young so I don't mind holding crypto for a few more years haha
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

currently the total market stamp is only 264 billion dollars left, it means it has lost 100 billion from the beginning of last month. this is very bad and if the market goes down again, I can not imagine whether the market can recover or not.

Even, i am also thinking the same thing but already from 100 billion, cryptocurrency market reached to more than 750 billion and this year my predictors are expecting the market cap will reach more than 1000 billion. I hope the market will recover but we need to have little patience.
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

Even, i am also thinking the same thing but already from 100 billion, cryptocurrency market reached to more than 750 billion and this year my predictors are expecting the market cap will reach more than 1000 billion. I hope the market will recover but we need to have little patience.

I think there will be reached in the near future, but it will be higher when there are some practical products or service, Maybe next year or just a few months later, I hope the dev teams can work harder.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

I don't think we will go much under 200 billion if we do, most of my alts aren't really being impacted much by the BTC dips now, a month ago they were heavily impacted, even if you go on to CMC today and swap the currency over to BTC, you'll see a ton of green, we're hitting that point where most of the weak hands are flushed out and the remaining people have no gain in selling.

feels like things are getting a bit better in my eyes, just need to see more stability in BTC

in a thread I made earlier today, I said I'm expecting a 200-250 billion ground, BTC rebounded at 253 billion and started going back up, now we're dipping again.

A lot of the useless tokens are being drained while the top 100 are starting to get a bit more stable, not a bad thing really, although it's hurting the confidence around Eth and it's taking a lot of damage.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

In my opinion lost 100 billion will not destroy the cryptocurrency. Everything is problematic now, but worster time cannot destroy something that arose so many years
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

This makes me sad. The recent drops and bad press had resulted this. It is possible that the market was pumped, but nowdays this drop is too much. I honestly hope the cryptos will offer something that the everydays people can use. If that happens, crypto market's value can increase.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

I predict it can down to 150 billion tops and will bounce back again.. I agree to you that we won't experience 10x if we don't dip more.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

If the market drops to 100 billion, it will create new opportunities for new investors and this is the best opportunity to make money and increase profits because I am sure in 2018 the Cryptocurrency market will be the best and will cross other markets this year. Just keep and limit the sale in the moment

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

if this happens. it's really bad. It will take 1-2 years for the market to recover. Now back to the 2017 season. Prices will still go down
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

I am not sure if that will happen or not. But it would be horrible if that happens. I don't even want to think how long it will take to recover. Many people will lose tons of money.
Okay we know the blockchain is the future but when is the future. When most of the projects are at only whitepaper level I am not sure what will happen
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: