Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:00:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market cap will drop way below 200 billion.  (Read 1927 times)
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

100-150 k will lead to a blood bath, it is big step back. I am waiting for a big fonds and ETFs entering the market. This is only way to 10-50x, all we need fresh money to get in crypto
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

I predict and can easily see the crypto market cap dropping to around 100-150 billion. No proof, just some genie plus a magic 8 ball is telling me this. Everybody is saying 2018 will be like 2017 soon, with some huge gains. Everybody and I mean everybody is predicting a 1-2 trillion market cap, so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. Haters prove me wrong.

What can prove you right? It is just your assumption, nobody knows what will happen exactly.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

I predict and can easily see the crypto market cap dropping to around 100-150 billion. No proof, just some genie plus a magic 8 ball is telling me this. Everybody is saying 2018 will be like 2017 soon, with some huge gains. Everybody and I mean everybody is predicting a 1-2 trillion market cap, so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. Haters prove me wrong.

What can prove you right? It is just your assumption, nobody knows what will happen exactly.

He/she said it's a prediction.
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

I hope that this fall of the market will soon end and we will start earning again, the volumes of trades
 will increase and everyone will again be happy, but this moment will have to wait.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

I refuse to believe that. I think the prospect of the cryptocurrency market is not so sad. We need to wait until the end of may and then draw any conclusions.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

Only take into account that many right now sell will begin and the growth of total capitalization will go. So all these indicators are relative, yes sometimes shocking but easily changing.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:22:09 AM

It can be happen because long term of drop of the market because so many paint already comes to investors.
However, that is just prediction and the real is coming later and we will know that for sure in the future. I am holding and i will always do so i hope its droping for further more.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

At the moment the capitalization of the crypto currency is almost at the same level as in November 2017. Perhaps we'll see the level of summer 2017, who knows.

If this market continues to drop, for sure we will see that again but if you look at the past, the total market cap are still high and I believe this market will able to sustain on this level and soar high again. Bitcoin will be back on green track and I know it can really boost the market cap.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

This is a perfect example of creating FUD. Giving out groundless rumors without supporting any presentation of market analysis. Everyone is fully aware about the falling market cap, there are predictions and certain explanations that supports the statement why it happens, and theres this senseless magician right here lol.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

Only take into account that many right now sell will begin and the growth of total capitalization will go. So all these indicators are relative, yes sometimes shocking but easily changing.
always remember the basic principle that the state of cryptocurrency must be fluctuative and still wait when it's time, because I believe cryptocurrency is very potential and will be an alternative place to invest. lucky for us who already know him.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

The more marketcap is growing, the more money we can earn. Cash inflows are very low, people are not investing. So coin prices are also falling down at a great pace. We need to see new and big investors, so we need some media pumps Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

The $ 200 billion is very close by now and probably the market will go to test it to find it supposed and try to share.

I do not know if it will go down to $ 100 billion because this would mean a further drop of 60% from current prices, already very low on some coin, for a total of about 90% from Ath.

If this happens, go up to $ 100B, then I would like to have $$$$ to re-enter the best coins that will survive the storm at super outlet prices.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

It won't drop this far I think. The weak hands have sold by now and I think whales will not allow the market cap to drop that far. They are picking a nice entry point somewhere around the current market cap. We will see a rise from May on, atleast that's what I expect.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

Im guessing your big bag of Tether is telling you this? Get back in the game, you'll be left behind!

tdot

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

Jezz I hope not - bleeding too much already
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

there is an opinion that from the level of 120-200 there will be a market turn. If this is so, then we are quite close

pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

I do not think you will experience such a decline so do not worry yourself shortly the market will recover.

I do not believe all the Crypto currency has been falling in price for quite some time, why would it grow again? There is no good news or statements, whales with us laugh what to do? Unclear.
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

I do not think the market cap will fall below 200 billion.But I'm not surprised if it falls.This time the declining value should be finished
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

Dear, the market may go down more but the fact is that the market will be back sooner or later and im quite sure 1-2 trillion market cap will also be a reality, just wait and watch.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

First we would have to ask ourselves if it is really necessary for the market to leave profits x10 or x20 to the investors. Do you think so?

Because being objective, it would seem that the massive inflow of capital observed in 2017 proved to be more harmful than beneficial for cryptocurrencies as technology, for which all of them went from being an alternative to the current economic system, to becoming a pump and dump scheme at the service of the great capitals of always.

Therefore, I would not think it would be bad for the market to drop to 100 billion, so we would focus more on technology than on profitability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: