Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low.... sell high!  (Read 1061 times)
Julen

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?

This is basic principal of bitcoin trading,then only we will get some more profit from it.Now the bitcoin reached his bottom of the mountain,So I think this is best time to buy some bitcoin at low price and surely this will impact the other altcoin.
of course everyone knows about that principle, but why do not they do it ?
and the proff, just look at bitcoin prices are still below. it indicates that they do not make a purchase, of course there must be a reason why they still keep the money, and have not bougnt it Bitcoin

Isn't that the thing?  Being sure a dip has ended is simply impossible.  Every dollar invested in this market is a gamble, nothing more, nothing less.  I for one put some extra cash in yesterday as i consider a sub 300b marketcap a good entry point.  Might even put some more in in the coming days.  Different people, different strategies.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

Now everyone is just selling Cheesy. Its easy to say "Buy low and sell high" but difficult to actually handle according to this as low prices impact the overall sentiment and people stop being objective.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

What are you buying now?
Most of the altcoins are fall in the market so we can analyse the right coin is difficult. But we have choose our own opinion because all the coins are down in the market if you feel it is good for your future we can buy any coins and sell after recovering the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

This is understandable, but now it is very difficult to find coins that will definitely grow in the near future. The market is very unstable.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

I am buying these coin now :
1. Atlant : they will attend at blockchain conferrence in april and i think it will boost their price. Only 54 million will be issued and only 14 million in circullation. With only $0.20 in price now it is very undervalue coin.
2. I will invest in ishook, bitwatt, ssohealth and essentia.
3. I have put my money on auctus from presale and it is the best ico for this month IMO
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

Everything is low now so there is too much choice! There is the reliable coins with guaranteed growth such as NEO and LISK, but also for low market cap coins with  potentially big gains take a look at crypviser which is the first to release a blockchain based encrypted communications app. This will be big in the new privacy focused world

albina1981.albina

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Кaждый дeнь пoявляeтcя мнoгo пepcпeктивныx пpoeктoв ico, глaвнoe pacпoзнaть иx
Yewnais

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

What are you buying now?
Now it's time to buy low btc 7000, eth 400. And wait until you can sell high.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

I will wait for the low price, and I will buy what we need because for me, bitcoin prices will always increase in the future, and I will hold bitcoin in the next few years until the price is higher, so we will get more profit.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

I bought ada because it looks stable and stops falling, hope it will return to its high in the nearest future.

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

I bought ada because it looks stable and stops falling, hope it will return to its high in the nearest future.
ADA is a potential altcoin and you are not too worried about it. Because it's not Fomo, its price is going down dramatically. In addition, the crypto market is heavily influenced by the sell-off of billionaires in the stock market. So do not worry too much about the future of the ADA, it will recover soon. You just have to be patient and hold on to it until the price goes up by more than 20%.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

I want buy some coins from top, like ethereum or eos but i do not know is it good time to but. Coins still falling down and better option will be probably wait few days for it to get bigger profit later
Wale777

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

Most definitely that's the best thing to do as an investor in cryptocurrency buy low and sell high for multiple folds percentage profit .

NOTE - You have to be patient till there is upsurge in the price
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

I think now you can buy most of the coins from the top30, they are all at the lower levels, and in the medium-term perspective there are big chances to make a profit
BitindaHouse

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

Stop stop stop, do not buy anything now and do not sell, April will equalize the market, then it will be possible to move like that. I only chase after one coin Merculet

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

What are you buying now?

Yes buying in low price is advantage, and sell when the price is high. That's the great ways to earn some profitable in cryptocurrency.
When the price down is the time to invest more, hold and wait until the price up. Actually I'm buy bitcoin when the price low, is more cheaper than usual.
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

What are you buying now?

If you want to get more profits you should do a simple strategy buy low, sell high.
This is the right time to buy crypto coins i preferred to buy bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, and etc. that had a great potential.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

What are you buying now?
Prices are quite low now, it is time to buy some altcoins if you wish, as soon the market is expected to grow. but actually for me it is always difficult to trade, I'm not as good in this as I want.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

if I may argue that buying at a low price and selling at a high price is not a common thing when doing transfers in the business world, and that's perfectly normal,
but who must learn what ico is potentially or experience price increases in the future, at least next week or next month, other analysis who will buy, the buyer gets info from whom the interest in buying, of course the choice of buyers is certainly the result of a good analysis so creating a market, buying a low price or a high price for me is not your guarantee to get a quick profit, it needs a deep analysis, whether it will have an impact in the near future or long term, hopefully useful and good luck

tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

for now it seems like a good move ,, try to be patient and monitor the state of the market price..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: