Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low.... sell high!  (Read 1061 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

buy low and sell high is the best strategy but is not as easy as you think especially if you new comer in crypto currency and do not have enough experience about trading. when the market down in a few months like before, still a lot of people panic and sell their coins eventhough the price when they are sell are cheaper than the price when they buy. always believe on your investment and keep patience until the market recovered, never do panic selling so you will not lose your money.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
The recipe for success is simple, but to guess a good point is not easy. And who manages to follow this recipe, those are always in the win. Here not do without a good intuition.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

Buy low and sell when the value appreciate significantly is everyone way of investing in crypto currency but the most difficult aspect of this method is to identify when the market value of Bitcoin or the coins you want to buy has reach the lowest bottom for one to buy.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

What I'm buying now are ETH and NEO. Yes, they say like that, I also do the same thing. I think it is the best strategy for investors to be able to get the maximum profit. By buying at a low price, keeping it in the long run, when the time comes when the price is high, it's time to sell and reap the return on investment.
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

Yes, this is a simple rule that is very difficult to implement. Sometimes it is very difficult to catch the moment when the coin is at the bottom. And it's impossible to sell at the peak.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

That is the basic law or rule but not all times is applicable,sometimes you will buy now and tomorrow will be lower.We don't know when is the right time to buy or sell.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

buy low and sell high is the best strategy but is not as easy as you think especially if you new comer in crypto currency and do not have enough experience about trading. when the market down in a few months like before, still a lot of people panic and sell their coins eventhough the price when they are sell are cheaper than the price when they buy. always believe on your investment and keep patience until the market recovered, never do panic selling so you will not lose your money.

we, small investor, cant see future in cryptomarket.

daily trader like us  make buy high sell low.
and whales take all our money.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

I do not always get to do this. Sometimes I have losses. I think that this is due to the fact that the crypto currency is very unpredictable. It is very difficult to find the right entry point into the coin.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Altcoins that I buy right now are ETH, LTC, and NEO. The price of the three coins, in my opinion, is lighter when compared with BTC prices. But with the cheap price, it does not mean they do not have the quality and potential to have a high price. Instead, they are a coin that many people love to invest in the long run. They have a pretty good growth and a strong potential to become worthwhile coins in the future. You can see the developmental metamorphose from each graph. So if your investment coins you sell when the price is high, you will get a doubled profit.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

we, small investor, cant see future in cryptomarket.

daily trader like us  make buy high sell low.
and whales take all our money.
Even big investors cant really see the future but somehow because of their capability on manipulating of prices they do really have the advantage when it comes to the market movement which they do already expecting on how small traders or investors would react on such plan. Buy low sell high might really be a basic thing to hear out but when you are already on the middle of the trade,things do really become harder.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

What are you buying now?
at the moment there are so manic panic sellers and that is the time where you can buy Cheap coins..
that you will know it will pump in future or near future.
 i dont buy coins at the moment .
i just Hold them and wait for them to Pump .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

Everyone will have these thoughts, but to do it is not as simple as we think. To do this you have to set the profit goals and to know the technical methods of investing well.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

Buy low sell high is the most common law or principle of the investors here in crypto but in my own opinion there is no perfect time to buy or to sell because we don't know how the market move.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

What are you buying now?

that is a generic principal about a trade. for me, i just buy the coin when i think it is a good time to buy it or when the price is too lower in my opinion. and sell it at the high price. but it's all not easy sometimes the market is falling when i buy a coin, and we should a patient when it's happened.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

no one can predict the market, just buy it when you think it is a low price. then if the market falling after you buy the coin, just hold it, don't lose your money
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

What are you buying now?

What you are expressing is a basic principle in trading. A few days ago most of the coins went back down deep enough, so that time became an opportunity for those who have a lot of capital. But for me personally just hold and wait for the green market back.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

actually the coins I believe the most are bitcoin and ethereum but now they are going up so I decided not to buy it right now and restrain myself in the next few days.

jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

thats what you called trading. its better to buy now bitcoin and eth.. and different kinds of coin that has a potential in the near future. because if you buy now in low price after a month or after you hodl you coin. it will up then you can sell it in high price.. all you need is patient. be wise, be smart, and also be patient.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

What are you buying now?
now  i buy ripple because ripple is now low in price and i will sell it on high price, and i also buy electronium these two coins are now i so low price they made ground in crypto market and now in low price i hold these two coins tell end of this year and i hope it will give me high profit because ripple are now in 82 the prediction of ripple is it will reach to 2 dollars
tzipora234

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

i think ETH is a good coin to buy right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: