Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low.... sell high!  (Read 1057 times)
Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

The trick of selling bitcoin, we must always monitor bitcoin price because every minute the price is always changing-change.we should be jelly buy when the price is low and sell at high bounce price .. but we have to wait for it .. success will come to us.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

The basic strategy of cryptocurrency trading has proven to be able to make new rich people, so this bunch is often spoken repeatedly by many people.

What are you buying now?

There are six coins I have bought among them are Ethereum EOS Litecoin Cardano and NEO. I believe the five of them will grow rapidly this year.

Every trader will do same thing buy them at very low and sell them at very high price but it will work to people who have patience in the market. The above mentioned coins has huge potential in the market and even I am also holding the same list of coin.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

The real question is when to buy low and when to sell high. It's easy to say buy low sell high but it's always the timing. If theres bad news means crypto go down means time to buy if theres good news means crypto goes up means good to sell. This is what I do.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

The real question is when to buy low and when to sell high. It's easy to say buy low sell high but it's always the timing. If theres bad news means crypto go down means time to buy if theres good news means crypto goes up means good to sell. This is what I do.

The best strategy to have is buy low and sell high. By this you can gain more. Waiting is the best thing to do to achieve your goals in life. And the goal in crypto is to gain more in investing. Panic is really not the solution if the price in the market goes low but holding on is the best choice. And waiting to sell high is the reward for your patience.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

What are you buying now?
It's not that easy.
But I am waiting when the price of NEXO will fall more and then buy everything!  Grin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

I bought ethereum coins when the current market position has decreased, now ethereum coin has become one of the good coins and potentially. I make use of these coins at low prices and when the high price I resell
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

buy high low sales is like that is what we always expect but for now it is very risky to do such things, to see the unstable market situation in two weeks this coin price is still below and the coins that I buy until now I still hold no one I sell.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

if you want to make a lot of money for us you can wait for a cheap price so you can invest, and you can be patient waiting for a while with high prices, so you will more easily make a lot of money.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

if you want to make a lot of money for us you can wait for a cheap price so you can invest, and you can be patient waiting for a while with high prices, so you will more easily make a lot of money.
I do not agree,not as young as you say,to invest in a coin,In my opinion we must follow the latest news about the coin that we buy not only wait for a cheap price and waiting for a while with sell high prices
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

We never know where the bottom is, as well as the high. I think it's better to buy with small amounts, by portions.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

What are you buying now?

I buy bitcoin and ethereum because I believe bitcoin and ethereum will be able to grow and increase in value and will benefit me.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

It seems to me that today is a great time to buy coins and get a quick profit. The price of many coins begins to recover and I am confident that soon the growth will begin.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

I brought some etherium and some bitcoin.Cause market now very low and I expect to get nice profit within 1to 2 weeks.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

I brought some etherium and some bitcoin.Cause market now very low and I expect to get nice profit within 1to 2 weeks.

You don't have to wait that long to leverage the volatility of bitcoin and ethereum. In 24 hours, you can have some good profits if you know your way around the market. And if you do that for the next two weeks, you'd have more than a decent profit, better than waiting for 2 weeks price of bitcoin which is highly uncertain whether it would be lower or higher than the price you bought.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

What are you buying now?

I recently bought NEM and JNT when the price was at its blood path.  Usually it's advised to buy when the value is too low and sell to the minimum of profit you can get which will satisfy you to the investment you made.  You can trust in top listed coin like bitcoin,  ETH,  ECH,  Neo,  Monero and Litecoin as well.  These coins would certainly bring a genuine profit in short term. You can very well trust in crypto currencies in investing rather than investing on share market and etc.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

If you talk about earnings on the Crypto currency using the difference in price, then Bitcoin only falls today, but there is no price fluctuation.
If there is a movement in price it is called fluctuation, are you talking about arbitrary trading, if so it is profitable if you are having a huge amount of coins

The trick of selling bitcoin, we must always monitor bitcoin price because every minute the price is always changing-change.we should be jelly buy when the price is low and sell at high bounce price .. but we have to wait for it .. success will come to us.
If the price of bitcoin is changing why should we use jelly.  Tongue Everyone knows that to make a profit you need to buy at a low price and sell at a higher price, but you should learn how you identify when and how the market is moving to take advantage .
Jvrusk

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

It's not that easy.
But I am waiting when the price of NEXO will fall more and then buy everything!  Grin
[/quote]

I'm with you on that one too.  It also illustrates a great lesson for new traders.  Sometimes we get caught up in wanting to be involved in the pump,  so we rush in.  It's easy to justify doing it,  because you think back and say,  look what happened with WAN or XYZ coin.

The problem is,  more often than not, after the pump the coin will drop back down,  and you will have a better entry point.

A better entry point means more coins for your  dollar, which means greater profits down the road.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

What are you buying now?

I think it's difficult to define High and Low in crypto, no body knows until when the market demand increase or decrease. Sometimes investors miss their chance to buy Low if they wait too much for the dip, and miss their opportunity to Sell since we cannot foresee where is the peak.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

This is best and basic rule of trading,Never hurry to buy or sell take time and be patient till find best moment to buy and sell.Buy in low and wait till find best moment to maximize the profit.Never take decision in panic.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

It seems to me that today is a great time to buy coins and get a quick profit. The price of many coins begins to recover and I am confident that soon the growth will begin.
If we look at the past values of bitcoin and the highest one so far, somehow the market will still appear to be going through a bearish trend. Personally, in consider it as the recovery phase but making investment in any period other than the pump season is going to be profitable if the holders keep his coin for a long duration of time. Present moment can be considered as the last chance for buying coins at low values.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: