Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
It all depends on the coin you hold, it is not necessary to keep coins for a long time, because there are pumping at which it is worth selling some of your coins to fix profits. But at the moment, under the current situation - of course keep, because the price of most coins is very low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

I'm saying wait because the price of bitcoin is not stable. Bitcoin high volatility is what people attracts in bitcoin. Because of high volatility value people are keep on monitoring bitcoin pump to sell their coins.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

You know waiting is the virtue when you want get involved with bitcoin. You know in bitcoin if you want to earn big profit you must know how to hold your coins and in holding you will going to WAIT until that coin will go up. So waiting has a great role in gaining a big profit.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

We can't say anything but to wait because we can't do anything about the price. So, the word Wait is the best word we can do now. Wait until bitcoin is fully recovered by the of very dump market. Well, hoping and still believe and yes I believe soon it will going to rise again. Just Wait.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

All bitcoin users have this saying. It is given reason for us. Sell high, buy at low price and hold. If you want to have more profit, do at your own risk. Wait or hold is very important here in bitcoin. Bitcoin has no fixed price that no one know's when it is back again and that is the reason why we are saying wait.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

Wait! Wait! Wait! Yes wait is the most controversial word for now here in crypto currencies world!
WAIT stand for:
W-in   (We can win soon)
A-gain  (There's always Pump from Dump)
I-n my    (Just hold your Token/Coin)
T-okens    (Your money)
That is only my thoughts Smiley Surely, we can experience again great Pump on how we experienced now the great dump of bitcoin. Be encouraged and believe in bitcoin.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

I think wait is a right ting, it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

We, risk taker always says to wait and hold rather than selling is because we want to be satisfied on the money we have invested. Sometimes it is better to wait because sooner or later you will get a double or triple value of bitcoin than selling it immediately. If you don't have important to do with btc which your are selling it? Think wisely.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

Waiting is the right thing to do if you want to earn bigger profit.  Selling it now while the market is in drop would not only be a big waste of profit but also lead to loss which we do not want to happen. Therefore, waiting and having patience is the only choice we have in order to earn more here in bitcoin.
very precise. not everyone can wait patiently. and finally their mentally dropped to be able to withstand losses due to the market is going down.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Waiting, it simplifies the status of bitcoin on how price level being moves, in general terms, it is all about on how price being move going down, that's why people says that we should wait and holds our bitcoin stocks and strongly holds until such time that bitcoin price back to the higher level. But there are forms of another opinion about the word (wait) it is something having globally connected to the status of crypto business. Because many people who waits on what next big thing that soon to happen in crypto business. And if we try to look on the world issues about crypto business, it is something full and forms of conflicts that sometimes there are issues which are good to crypto business but there are also issues criticizing crypto business.
In an investment, when we say wait or hold, it means that we are optimistic that there is an expected phenomenal uprising to happen. We have record to look back that bitcoin's price have that tendency to pump so high from a major slide, and for an investor, that is surely the moment of truth, because it is the opportunity to generate bigger profit.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Because that's the best option to do. Selling won't be a help. It might temporsrily remove your loss but it would as well cut your possible profit in the future. Also keep in mind that crashes and dumps are hundred percent normal and temprary. Once it stops, increase will take place and huge profit will be earned once that thing happen.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Always have patience of waiting because you can't do anything the price of the market was it you can't do anything just to watch it, even you became angry because you have a lot of losses bitcoin doesn't care about it, because bitcoin reflection is base on how many are the seller and buyer that shows how much is the bitcoin.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Waiting, have patience and be brave, these are the common words we heard and you know what, that's was the reality in this crypto world. If you won't equip yourself with those characteristic you won't last long.

This is the first thing i learned when I started to joined in this forum.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

You've got a point bro, and I know you feel mad seeing the market are in red. A lot of people says wait,  hold cause they feel in any moment market will change its direction and turning into green again.  They experience a lot  in here and we might have to listen them sometimes to avoid from losing.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

It is better to wait because it makes no sense to sell your bitcoins after they have fallen in price.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

You've got a point bro, and I know you feel mad seeing the market are in red. A lot of people says wait,  hold cause they feel in any moment market will change its direction and turning into green again.  They experience a lot  in here and we might have to listen them sometimes to avoid from losing.

Waiting is better than nothing in crypto currencies so i think it is needed in this field if you dont wait it will be very tricky so i think bitcoin has deserves it in future bitcoin will grow more and more .
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

We are the owners of our money, every individual may decide for its own good, you'll find the one that wants to wait "just in case" for a chance of gain a little more, and you'll find the other that is willing to save the rest of his money.
Personally I agree with your thinking, selling is not a bad choice right now
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Because it is certain that brighter days for bitcoin are coming and it is not the time to jump ship on your bitcoin investments. Bitcoin indeed has been receiving some pretty serious price drops lately but if you know and you are aware of bitcoin's characteristics you will understand what I am pointing out. Bitcoin would sooner or later  recover  and your doubts over the cryptocurrency would be gone.

Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

from the first time I played in Bitcoin I noticed Bitcoin always up and down,
Bitcoin showed instability, so when I bought Bitcoin I was sure that the price of Bitcoin will always go up and down,
so I will always wait until the price rises if Bitcoin decreases.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

With waiting and holding your coins the people in the past makes the best profit. Better then with trading. Warren buffet also says: The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. So you see even when we are in a correction and every coins lost some value, its always possible that it will go up and you will make profit. So be patience and keep hodl!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: