Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $250 billion rebound  (Read 278 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

So I'm speculating on things here, but why not..
I'm viewing this current phase as a clean up of shit coins in the market, many of the useless alts are being killed, but if I look at some of the low value projects which offer a lot they are holding strong in sat value, I think the whole idea of this down shift is to basically weed out the garbage and open the whole market back up again where the good projects will regain momentum.

I'm not sure where this bottom is, but I think $200-250 billion isn't a bad spot if we predict a longer term 800 billion to 1 trillion market, call me optimistic Wink

We are now sitting at 256 billion as I write this thread, in the past I've noticed the market turn once it hits total highs then rebound once it hits total lows, does any one else have this view or a similar one about this being a clean up process? If this is the case, I think looking at total market value could give an indicator of when things may turn again.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ixlr8nz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

which altcoins have died? Have never seen one die before thats all  Smiley
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:26 AM

Do I really need to explain what I mean by dying? come on..
"Losing lots of value"
Is that better?
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

"Losing lots of value"
Is that better?
That's better. lol. I mean there are really altcoins not really losing lots of value but may soon be dead, I guess because dev has abandoned his shit coin which technologically weak to say so.
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

I think this is a price adjustment before the beginning of April recovery  Smiley
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

"Losing lots of value"
Is that better?
That's better. lol. I mean there are really altcoins not really losing lots of value but may soon be dead, I guess because dev has abandoned his shit coin which technologically weak to say so.

Cryptocurrency is based on technology and it will drive the price because if the dev is not at all responding and not updating anything then it will always lose the potential in the market. Already there are many coins like that before ICO they promise we are going to develop bla bla bla but at last no developments, this makes to lose its value.

preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

So I was sitting here watching binance and as we got to 252 billion, some monster buy orders went in for BTC and now we're climbing back up again.
Whale games or just bagging a good deal I wonder...
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

There are too many factors affecting the price, but I think the rebound this time around will be bigger and quicker. Bitcoin is almost mainstream now and is certainly much more well known. When the price starts to climb fomo will kick in and the buyers will be back

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

Bigger and better you say. Don't know with all those BTC futures out there. Rebound window seems to be very limited now between contracts
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

Well for me as long as we don't see any reversal on Bitcoin chart the market will continues to down because there are possibilities that Bitcoin price will hit around $6000 to $3000 and we all know if that happen altcoins will follow and a lot of people right now are panicking but I know once this bearish completed we will see how high the market could be reach.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

I'm viewing this current phase as a clean up of shit coins in the market, many of the useless alts are being killed, but if I look at some of the low value projects which offer a lot they are holding strong in sat value, I think the whole idea of this down shift is to basically weed out the garbage and open the whole market back up again where the good projects will regain momentum.

I'm not sure where this bottom is, but I think $200-250 billion isn't a bad spot if we predict a longer term 800 billion to 1 trillion market, call me optimistic Wink

We are now sitting at 256 billion as I write this thread, in the past I've noticed the market turn once it hits total highs then rebound once it hits total lows, does any one else have this view or a similar one about this being a clean up process? If this is the case, I think looking at total market value could give an indicator of when things may turn again.
Thats true actually, this can eliminate the shitcoins.
If you look at the past, this is a similiar movement, so we have to wait until May/July.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

I hope your scenario plays out, it's tiring seeing copies of other coins every day.
And even more tiring to see people buying into them.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

I think this is the biggest correction since the beginning of 2018 and the Cryptocurrency market will rebound in May as most other financial markets are in crisis and this has a huge impact on the market. Cryptocurrency. The best advice would be to wait for the market to recover completely to consider buying and holding

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

But today bitcoin alone move up with 45 percent of market capture buddy. This is actually good for bitcoin alone but I am not sure we may find all the alts vanished out because of this price dump in the market bro.
Market capital may decrease because of the newbie whale investor's panic move on selling it. However, the bought cryptos will saved and settled in another so we will find the demand and supply for all the top notch cryptos so with in 2 months we will find the peak of bitcoin again.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

I'm hoping BTC doesn't fall under $6k. If we can hold above that, I'm pretty confident in a strong rebound in the market.

It's a massive clean up. People have fallen for shit coins and they aren't anymore. I feel like the projects with value/usage are holding well in value. More money will flow into them instead of the shit coins. It's good overall, despite the massive losses in my portfolio.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

not a bad way to look at it but I don't think it's happening to kill alts as they will rise again once market is little more stable. This has more to do with fud and all other rumors.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

I'm not saying all alts either, to look at it from an individual impact, as this is really what drives markets, the shit coins and hyped coins bring on a lot of the gambling/no idea type investors, either investing due to hype or investing due to low price entries etc.

To take Eth as an example, it's a very good project but it's also one a lot of the clueless people invest in to, every time we have a market swing these type of people are the first to go, the people who actually research and invest have a lot more faith and are more likely to continue holding, better investors usually, it's why the drops on say Eth and Neo shouldn't be a big concern long term, they're both solid but also full of clueless people (and smart people of course), once they are weeded out the potential is huge again.

Whales are also having some impact around the price swings, maybe only a small % but they are wise enough to realise the impact each dip has, not only can they benefit from a small BTC gain but they are opening things up a little more over the whole market, it's why I look at the total cap when thinking about whale purchases.

It's interesting to watch the BTC price change in relation to the total market cap change, it's starting to shrink a bit now which is a good sign in my eyes.

meikelcoin

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

I hope your scenario plays out, it's tiring seeing copies of other coins every day.
And even more tiring to see people buying into them.

100% right . These whole joke coins are not good for the market. that has made many problems . why are there so many stupid people investing in shitcoins. ?? Cryptocurrencies: 1594 / Markets: 9886   Grin Grin  No one needs so many coins. there must be 50% once gone   Wink
NOW = $252.466.086.639

meikelcoin

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

oh that was still good times

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

According to this month last month, I am deceiving myself that we are in a good state of lie.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: