Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it that the price of the market keeps going down?  (Read 246 times)
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

The fear of the decline in prices of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is suddenly still warmed up. Crypto currency became a byword throughout 2017 yesterday. The price of the king of the crypto currency Bitcoin continues to skyrocket. For the owner of crypto currency such as Ether, Ripple and Bitcoin. estimates that during 2018, investment in the crypto currency will remain a trend and will not harm at all. Grin
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Cause we are going through a market correction after going through a bull rally for almost an year. The corrections don't happen that fast and the longer it takes the harder the market is going to rebound and recover. Always remember to hodl and have faith in the technology.

alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

I think that the situation with prices today is very, very terrible, because a lot of negative news that I publish today on every corner, probably just people do not want to climb into crypto-currencies, the media know how to manipulate people.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

There is time for every thing in life and in the crypto currency market.  We have had bullish movement in the late last year and if we should witness price correction at the first quarter of this year is not a bad thing for i believe before the end of the second quarter of this year an upward trend will start.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

capital lose => The market is down. I think this is where investors are waiting for the chance to buy the cheapest altcoin and bitcoin. If there is a large amount of capital poured into the crypto market I think the market will return.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

what a great question, the market keeps going red everyday and people are getting worried already...but why is it that we have to pull the carter-put down for it to go very high? We just  have to keep calm and observe the market well, from my own little understanding, it is for our own good and advantage. 
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

don't panic, just be patient currently crypto market going down because so many bad news lately, and now time to buy more bitcoin or altcoin with low price, and sell then if market are going up.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Yes it is the hard time for the market now, Ethereum and many other coins like Bitcoin is falling down. May be in coming time it will soon get recover and the coins will be back to its original value. Just wait for the right the right time to come. 

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

ETHEREUM prices fell to an all year low today, sliding into the red off the back of Google’s unexpected announcement it would ban all cryptocurrency advertising.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

Cause we are going through a market correction after going through a bull rally for almost an year. The corrections don't happen that fast and the longer it takes the harder the market is going to rebound and recover. Always remember to hodl and have faith in the technology.

That's right, have faith in the tech! That is what it is all about. All these coins do not have an inherent value, just the one the market admits to it. Investors should judge the value of a coin by its tech and promising future / innovative potential. Day traders do not care about the tech behind a coin, hodlers should care about that tech very much, because this is what gives the coin a future (or not)!

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

There are too many outlying factors affecting the market and eventually after all these corrections, the market will go up.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

I have a simple answer for your question, bitcoin down in several day back caused by some user who have invested in bitcoin and some investor they sell bitcoin their have, and if bitcoin price up it caused by investor buy bitcoin.

That's theory you need to know, and the reason why some user and some investor have a decission to sell or buy I don't know why, maybe they have a strategy or maybe they was read a NEWS that can make the price down.
Do you understand?

It's not mean bitcoin is over and not mean bitcoin will die you are is person who easy to make a conclusion. If you have invested in cryptocurrecy you should know about how, what and why the price down and up.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

Yes it is the hard time for the market now, Ethereum and many other coins like Bitcoin is falling down. May be in coming time it will soon get recover and the coins will be back to its original value. Just wait for the right the right time to come. 

We are seeing all the cheap altcoins in the market are vanishing out completely. Now all the top altcoins only being capture the market now. With in some days again we will find the bitcoin value bump back in the market.
There are 1000 plus altcoins in the market we may find the all coins back to the trend like all the time. All the time there was a reason behind the every dump but this time unable to predict it.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Some of this seller are newbie but I think whales are part of it they sell bitcoin to dump the price but if you believe on technology you gonna hodl it's part of circulation process they dump then you buy.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Guys, may I ask something, what happen that the price of the market keeps going down, is it over for the crypto world? Why is it that everyday keeps going down, Can anyone help me, I need answers, if its okay.

Its a major correction from the January rally. It will soon stabilize and come back to a new all time high after 6 months to 2 years. People just need to be patient and HOLD.

Nothing is over, crypto will only get better and better as time passes by. Its byfar the most important technology the world has seen after the Internet.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

it's not over for crypto world, I don't know why the price of the market keeps going down, I'm not sure if it is the news of google ban ICO advertisement that's the last FUD news that I heard. Don't panic just relax it will increase back again the price of cryptos.

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

Now it’s good to keep cash and to wait for patern which will give us signal that market is changing and getting bullish. Till that time it’s better to keep you money out from btc our altcoins.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

To be sinecere this is turning to something like a price manipulation, I have seen this several time that some market forces take the price down in the hope of shaking out the weak hands before taking the price up. People panicking and selling now will be like you are giving it put for free
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

I do not know, there are no clear reasons for continuing the decline in prices. However, the market continues to fall. I think that this is another manipulation so that large investors can enter with large capital at the lowest possible price. Whales do whatever they want. However, this is not the end. After all, they want to earn and not lose.

Lhez

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

just invest now the market is not stable sometimes it goes down and up so you better invest with a low price so that when it grows the price of your investment will be double or it could be tripple
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: