Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it that the price of the market keeps going down?  (Read 246 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

Guys, may I ask something, what happen that the price of the market keeps going down, is it over for the crypto world? Why is it that everyday keeps going down, Can anyone help me, I need answers, if its okay.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

I also do not know what causes it. but as I know, there is nothing to control the price, which is definitely a fluctuation. sometimes bitcoin prices rise, and sometimes fall. but all that can be influenced by the main factor, namely supply and demands. so all this is seen from all crypto market activity, not just one.
Urh Zavodnik

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

Sooner or later, crypto market will start to grow. Just be patient. Only thing that you can do, is to buy more :-)
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Guys, may I ask something, what happen that the price of the market keeps going down, is it over for the crypto world? Why is it that everyday keeps going down, Can anyone help me, I need answers, if its okay.
To be honest, I do not understand why prices are falling so much, but I believe in the future of cryptocurrency and just waiting for the rise. Don't be nervous just wait.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

they keep shaking the tree.... they want weak hands to let go

they could crush it to cents if they wanted but it would still eventually go to new peaks

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

don't panic, just be patient
currently crypto market going down because so many bad news lately, and now time to buy more bitcoin or altcoin with low price, and sell then if market are going up.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

The password world is not over, but winter is here.
Because all the tokens are in a state of decline, it really makes me feel bad.

AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

I'm also interested and it's not clear why the price continues to fall? What are the chances of stabilizing the market in the near future?
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

I do not know how to answer you on that question precisely. But I think it's because there are no positive events lately that will give a boost to the market and it is still controlled by the bears.  Undecided

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

It is surprising the crypto market is going down constantly. Keep hope that the market will change its trend soon.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

Sooner or later, crypto market will start to grow. Just be patient. Only thing that you can do, is to buy more :-)

I agree with you . remember the price of 7000$ are still very high
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Now is a great time to accumulate more as we wait for a bitcoin ETF or some other big event that is going to get institutional investors buying

It's generally accepted that bitcoin is the 'safest' crypto in terms of price. So accumulate more bitcoin if you can (and can afford to hold it for a long time  / lose it altogether)

Me, I have a higher risk appetite so I am accumulating more Alts. Yes they are more volatile so there is potentially more downside but there is also the potential for them to bounce SO hard when the price of btc starts to rally

The trick is to find good quality projects!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

It is not surprising the crypto market is going down right now.
We had a huge rush a few months ago with a lot of people getting in without understanding this field. So it make sense it will go down now when no one is talking on this field in the news Smiley

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

No need to panic friends, it is just that the bears are dominating the market after a big bull run in dec-jan, it is normal market cycle, big correction is also good for market, next high levels can be very very big if the bulls come with momentum and last for some weeks.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

To my mind, now it is going down as a result of deep dump. But it is profitable for rich investors. They will invest quickly and the price will grow up

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

I think the market price is caused by many factors.
The first factor causing the fall in market prices is the more false news about altcoin and bitcoin. So investors are afraid to invest their money.
The second factor is more and more altcoin players who only sell without buying. So the market is experiencing abundant supply and causing the price to fall.
Actually there are many more factors that cause market prices to fall, but that's all I can say. May be useful. Smiley
Elsonbol

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

the trouble is that there will be no strong growth so low sales volume so far. all sit on the koina and don't want to do something in it and there is a problem. for growth the market needs the trading volume, and he is absent. and in general. new people in a crypt are necessary.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

I also do not know what causes it. but as I know, there is nothing to control the price, which is definitely a fluctuation. sometimes bitcoin prices rise, and sometimes fall. but all that can be influenced by the main factor, namely supply and demands. so all this is seen from all crypto market activity, not just one.
I do not think the problem lies in supply and demand. I think modern technology is problematic and people are being frightened by the bad news about them. Electronic companies have lost several billion dollars. The most typical example is Facebook, after the negative information, their company has dropped to more than $ 7 billion. The cause is also a very difficult question to answer. Undecided
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

It goes down like this to enable people like you asking this question over and over again and flooding forrum with price questions. It goes down it is down, people like only when it raises but when it goes down you then ask why it is down, why I don't have much lambos etc. it's bs

This is highly speculative asset from this point if it goes down well it simply means more people are selling than buying and that is exaclty what it means and why it is going down in price.
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

the market price is on a downward trend because of the negative news surrounding the crypto currency and the declining public interest in critpo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: