Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it that the price of the market keeps going down?  (Read 246 times)
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

the cause of bitcoin prices continues to fall as buyers are fewer than sellers. at this time many people are selling all the crypto currency they have for fear of getting bigger losses again, while the buyers are little at the moment because investors are afraid after buying bitcoin the price will be cheaper.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

Too many factors to consider that affects the price of crypto. But if you look at the price charts, especially bitcoin, you can see that it always go down at the start of the year and will always go up at the end of the year.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

Guys, may I ask something, what happen that the price of the market keeps going down, is it over for the crypto world? Why is it that everyday keeps going down, Can anyone help me, I need answers, if its okay.
What is happening is that newbies and ignorant people are spreading FUD and panic all around the forum , they don't realize that the is a usual thing in the market to face bearish scenario and bullish market all the way , some smart people get advantage of this period and some stupid people lose money , this is a reality to face and we will see many and many dumps like now , you have to accept this fact or you walk away .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: