Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65542 times)
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

the digital currency platform did not have their future in the early days, but later the crypto currencies developed and grew themselves. these will be better in the future.
digiadven

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

The future is bright and prospecting, we can see that digital currency will lead the financial system in the future, nothing can stop them. So be prepared and don't miss the train.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Yes,I am sure that there is a bright future for cryptocurrencies and for blockchain technology in general.We are now at the very first stage of it and we will be watching the fast development in coming years.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

I believe in blockchain technology, and I don't think this advanced technology will stay where it is.

The crypto money market falls are normal, but we should not be discouraged, it is part of the crypto market.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

The cryptomarket is trying to recover from the global correction and for today market capitalization it is about $ 470 billion. Some experts predict that "bull" trend will be kept on, others say it is a cryptobubble. In their own way, both are right - we are in a bubble, but at the same time this market is strongly underestimated and in the near future we are waiting for a new wave of crypto rising.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

No it's not the end.  It's just the beginning.  The 'problem' is that a lot of you joined the  party at prices higher than these prices, much higher than these prices.  they see decline and loss while other investors who are aboard for years just see a correction and STILL a price WAY above what they paid.

There is still a ot of room for altcoins.  I don't think the ico era will last very much longer but you have to look for coins that are a fast way of paying.  Speedcash is in my scope right now as a very good option for high speed transactions and low supply.  This feels like 2014 again with such a coin.  Grin

This is a drops on the price of almost all ALT coin on the trading market, Not the end of everything for crypto currency. Some are new in this kind of movement on the market, maybe they have acquired there Bitcoin at the higher price, and now they are losing, try to hold on on your Bitcoin while the price value is dropping then trade it if the price is more favorable to you. Remember the market is VOLATILE, no one can predict what will happened  next. But this one on the Bitcoin movement is just a temporary, market will correct itself any time soon.
Hibiscea

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

I will be frank with you and say that there is a future for some Cryptocurrencies . Cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Bitcoin Origin.

Ethereum rises to the occasion when their needs to be improved for the betterment for the network. Ethereum allows programmers to run their own programs and software on the Ethereum network. More importantly, it allows programmers to convert other programs in separate programming languages into usable, blockchain-enabled programs.
As a result, the entire process of creating a blockchain program has been overhauled, made ten times easier by Ethereum. This innovation lends several real-world industries a potentially revolutionary opportunity.

Litecoin has continued to be on the forefront of innovations in crypto technology and will continue to lead the way as a transacting currency. Litecoin has had Segwit longer and is very likely to be the first to implement Lightning Network or some other innovative solution.

Ripple is most hated Cryptocurrency in the community because it is centralized which this defeats the propose of Cryptocurrency, well this factor only will be the reason for it being a future currency because more corporates are looking into the XRP token.

Bitcoin Origin please note that I didn't make a typo by saying Bitcoin Origin this a upcoming fork that interest me with their approach to the innovation of Blockchain tech.
Origin's innovation initiatives:
Proof-of-Ambassadorship- This system involves designating Ambassadors, or individuals who achieve a good reputation among Bitcoin Origin's stakeholders based on their performance on a number of key variable.
A Multi-State Engine- By creating multiple blockchain/state pairings, this engine makes economic abstraction possible, and it lets participants use each forked token for contracts, transactions, and fees.
Multichain- A serverless blockchain, Multichain gives users the infrastructure to develop their own blockchain applications, regardless of their resources or technical skills.
Blockchain-as-a-Service- By selling blockchain as a service, Bitcoin Origin allows people to take advantage of this revolutionary new technology at a fixed price.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IS JUST MY OPINION!!!
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

Of course! The market is just developing, I would say that it is now at the initial stage of formation, that’s why everything now is so unstable.
Cordenne

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Yes! Most certainly so. With so many advancements that crypto tech brings, I think it can go very far, we can look forward to new alt-coins rising up to the spotlight with new and creative ideas. I saw another user made mention of Bitcoin Origin. I looked at their position paper and it definitely looks like a game changer to me. Crypto will continue to grow and adapt as we develop our own ideas.
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

There is still a future for digital currency. Cryptos are the currencies of the future. With the world advancing so much technologically it will be no surprise when cash dies out because everything by then will be done online at very fast paces. There is no way that we can stay without transitioning to digital currencies at some point, there is still a long way to go

frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

I think that with such trends, the number of investors will only decrease because most traders are novices in this business.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

the future of crypto-currencies is definitely there. because the advancing technology is all in our lives. crypto-currencies are becoming more universal with each passing day.

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

The end of the digital currency will come when there is a currency capable of replacing it as well as the crypt to replace the beginning of Fiat!
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

When their is no stable of the price it is called flactuation and it is a challenge for us if we are really growing for good. Allthough it will not stand for long the price but yet it is better because we have given a chance to hold we all know that in any time it will raise high. Digital currency is the most people used because of the advantages that brings.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

I effect not comprehend it's the end, condign impoverishment to decrease the activity, propel pleonastic essences absent of it, I comprehend it can endure a continued time. But it's not the end
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Definitely has a future, but what do you think? It seems to me that most of the forum participants definitely believe that the crypto currency has a future and digital technologies are already very firmly and rapidly being introduced into our lives.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

I'm sure cryptocurrency have a great future, but not all coin. We just dont need 2000 of coins, imho biggest part of them will dissapear in next 5 years, because 90% of them scam. However other 10% will stay positive and will be very useful in daily life.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

In the crypto world there are many people who just want to make a quick profit. I do not think that they will succeed because it takes time. But patience is the key. We have to trust in project we really want to use. If I use bitcoin or ethereum then it has real value not only speculation. If I use some coins only for quick profits like some hype ICOs then I sell it after listing on good exchange. But If I use it can hold it longer.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

News about country opening their own crypto is good news for everyone because step by step countries are getting close again vie Bitcoin, unfortunately, there are also periods that our BTC price dramatically dropping but it doesn't signify its the end of the digital money it is only part of it.
adsas08zbb

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

Last year was great but cryptocurrency is just starting to become popular. And we should'nt lose hope because powerful countries are having thoughts about the future of the crypto market. Cryptocurrencies are the future.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: