Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65545 times)
AaronVanW

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Computerized money is class that more extensive than digital currency. Crypto is toward the start of its advancement. What's more, I am certain that computerized cash in its complex has a ton of viewpoints that we will witness in coming decades.Definitely, digital money still has a ton of future. On the as opposed to what you have recently stated, regardless I see a few coins that continue ascending in spite of the circumstance of the market. There are coins that are as yet giving much benefit to speculators.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

The time was not the end, the crypto was still alive, the market was still circulate and anytime there has a chance that it goes rise.  Don't be afraid by the price because bitcoin was begin at very cheap price that we can't expect for the price now.  Why we need to afraid when the bitcoin was still alive?

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

The time was not the end, the crypto was still alive, the market was still circulate and anytime there has a chance that it goes rise.  Don't be afraid by the price because bitcoin was begin at very cheap price that we can't expect for the price now.  Why we need to afraid when the bitcoin was still alive?

Right now, you can buy Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin right on Yahoo Finance. The current cryptocurrency as a virus, is spreading rapidly in all aspects of life as well as in the internet world, I'm sure the future it is bigger than the present.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

This is the beginning of the most global growth in history. In cryptocurrency will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. Have patience.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

No, this is not the end for cryptocurrencies. Last year, prices rose very strongly and quickly, after that, a correction was expected and this was a natural reaction for the crypto-currency market, but unfortunately, with the combination of many factors, it so happened that the crypto-currency market went into a deep drawdown. But it is worth noting that even with the prices now more than they were a year ago. The market will start to grow again just need to give it time!
Abufawaz

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

it is better to think and do some research before jumping to conclusions regarding topics like the future of the crypto market. But to  my opinion its certain that crypto currency is our future.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

Digital currency is the future of payment. When looking the prices we should do it from a wider perspective and do not
make long term  conclusions based the current market situation. After 8 months of bearish market I think that there are
good chances to have a bull run end of this year.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

there is a great future for cryptocurrency in my opinion, cryptocurrency is a new technology that is coming up, so there is bound to be downtime,by the time there is more adoption of this disruptive technology you will definitely see a change.
We all know that at the moment, it is safe to say that investors are afraid to invest in Bitcoin, and this situation will not change as long as the market remains bearish trend. Many patiently hold their savings in digital terms in anticipation of the trend change. And there are reasons for this-the number of institutional investors in the market is increasing, which in turn will increase liquidity and confidence in the coins in the future. Just stay calm and hodling those token for now mate. Let's wait a little longer. Right?
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

There is no ending word for cryptocurrency, because FIAT is an ancient currency.
Cryptocurrency is created to facilitate financial transactions between the world.

If Cryptocurrency dies then it is a setback in time.

You can still rely on crypto because there is still a good future for cryptocurrency, and it will continue to rise up even the market price goes down. We just need to have a patience and do not get tired of using crypto.
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

I don't know when you started to contact crypto. In fact, this time the decline is nothing. In history, BTC most exaggerated decline has exceeded 90%, but every time it can bring hope to everyone in despair. We believe it will be fine.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

Yes there is. All things and business have a season of fluctuation. The world needs cryptocurrency because we live in the generation for  level up of innovation. In the near future we will always need digital money and digital transactions for a better life.  We should teach our children how to use it wisely and with a good purpose.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

Cryptocurrencies is said to be the future of the payment system where transactions are all digitized. They are made to represent the future of digital currency and eventually they will also lead when the cashless transactions is fully implemented. Many cryptocurrencies and tokens may be developed but only few them will survive in the future. The well-developed coins will survive and become the major currencies that will be use globally.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

this is not the end of digital currency in my opinion the setback that occurs at this time is a natural thing to see the previous crypto world journey
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

We are still in infancy stage of development of cryptocurrency ideas and it's potential.  Cryptocurrency will be very big in the future. The world will keep looking for better ways of doing thing sad better way of finance and economy including future of internet is blockchain and cryptocurrency!

percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

This is normal market cycle, well, as normal as you can get for crypto.
It's famous for being volatile, huge highs and huge corrections. We're seeing a correction at the moment.
When it hits the bottom is when to buy. Im not good at judging that so im trading my way down there!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

i think and i believe that there is still a good future for the digital currency. Bitcoins and some altcoins are common to use and it is continuing to grow for its popularity that people recognizes it around the world. Hence, cryptocurrency enthusiast grows bigger and bidder thoughout each day, and i think of the out come of those is a good future for digital currency.
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

This is definitely not the end of crypto currency and it will even become better and with higher prices and the current condition is just for a temporary period, I believe there is a very bright future for crypto and it will become more popular and accepted globally.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

Of course, digital currencies have a future and I even think that it is much better than the currencies that we use today on a daily basis
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

yes of course, crypto has a good future. in the future all things will be connected to blockchain, this is only the beginning. and I believe in the future countries will accept cryptocurrency and legalize it.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Le Anh

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

There is no end of cryptocurrency. Visit the history of cryptocurrency and you will understand much better that the market sometimes experience the bear weather. Amidst this bear market, there is another opportunity to buy more valuable coins as the weak hands sell at low prices. The market will soon recover and take the bull ride.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: