Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65545 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

Digital currency will play a big role in the future. Because of our fast changing world. And technologies are getting better and better. There is a high chance that we will use cryptocurrency as mode of payment in the future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

The world is changing very rapidly, but rather it is changing technology. The appearance of our planet and people depends on technologies, even how we will think in the future and what decisions to make will depend on the level of our technologies. We are moving towards a completely digital era, and blockchain will probably play a significant role in this.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:38:05 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

The market is still in difficult right now because most experts believed that we are still in the middle of the bearish market trend. So i guess the future of the crypto will be determine by next year as we have 3 months left before this year will end in which probably many people will quit this investment in dismay if the market will not bounce back before the next year.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

ITS A MYTH RISE WITH EVERY GROWING MARKET FUTURE WILL REMAIN IN CRYPTO AS LONG AS THERE IS DIGITAL WORLD IN EXISISTANCE
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

If the crypto market falls again, this is not the end. Crypto has come for a long time, it will remain forever and will be improved. This is explained by the fact that cryptography is more efficient - both in remittances and in other areas thanks to intelligent contracts. It is necessary to clearly understand - a crypto young market.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Every year one can observe a significant decrease in the price of coins and this is normal. You just need to get used to the work of the crypto-currency market and not panic.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is huge, just for this you need to take active actions not for one investor, but for larger companies and governments to regulate and support this technology. What is happening now, shows complete distrust due to volatility, need to put a little effort and everything will be fine.

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

of course this is not the end, but it is the expected end of the cycle market, the Growth was huge, now the fall is also great. Many who bought coins at the top, now sell them for next to nothing. To get out of this state, we just need to stop selling and thus will artificially lower supply and demand will only grow, and with him the price.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

Thus I think the future of the new digital currency will begin. Although not yet functional enough but slowly it's been an awful lot of acceptance for digital currencies and could even for some transactions. gradually it certainly at least the era of digital currency will come and not die.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

Cryptos is a new technology and it's not user friendly yet so a lot of education and innovation is still needed.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

There is a market problems and unnecessary panic, which arises from the beginners and they all sell yourself in the negative. The market is very young, so this is not stable, last year you went to become rich, this year is just as easy to become poor. Next year the market will stabilize and not go big, but still growth.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

I always see brighter future for digital currency mere seeing market now is like it doesn't have future but bull run will soon happen let just be patience

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

Yes, ofcourse there is still a future for digital currencies.
I agree that every coin now the price is not stable and price keeps on going down...
I believe before the year ends cryptocurrency will recover..
Deripasca

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

This is a bad times for crypto world but there is no need to panic. Digital currency is one of the most promising things right now. All this is just a little scratch on the future of crypto.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Last year I was so hyped with the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency bug I did it like a second job. I did all my best to accumulate lots of tokens and coins and be able to monetize them as quickly as I can. But this year has been a dry year for me. All of my coins and tokens are worthless. 2 of my campaigns are scams and a bounty is still unable to pay after a year and no signs of getting anything from bounties. Life is gloomy right now for the bounty hunter.
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

yeah   of  course there  is  not  still  but  for  sure  and  for  the  long  term  there is  a  future for  digital  currency  and  i  think  it  isgoing to change  our life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

There is a really big future for cryptocurrencies. Anyone who has seen the way that we are advancing technologically in the world know that we are just starting out and there will come a time where people will not want to carry cash around with them anymore and everything will be done online. Digital currencies are the currencies of the future
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

the end of cryptocoins is far from being in sight. the prices have not dropped to 1 or less dollars, so it is not the end. i think cryptocoins will be around for a very long time and we are still in the early stages of dissemination.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

Not every low is the end. Not every illness means inevitable death. This is just fluctuation. No need to panic, what we need to do is to buy some good cheap coins.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

I think many people believe in the future of the digital currency and they have all the right to believe so because cryptocurrency will develop a lot in the next years.
I believe everyone in this forum believes in some kind of future for the crypto, otherwise why waste your time on it and stay here? There are better things to do than sit here and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: