Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65545 times)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
we do not need to worry about the future of crypto, now the users are starting to preach and continue to grow, this is a big capital in realizing the best future crypto. prices that are not stable in cryptocurrency are things that can happen, you can see this in the history of the price of bitcoin or altcoin.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

Of course, the future is great , I use cryptocurrency almost every day, and I think most people, I think soon many people will accept cryptocurrency

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

This year is a difficult year, I don't think the market will be red every day, after seeing eth prices drop below $ 200 and now it's starting to go up, I'm a little panicked, but my friend said, this is crypto and we won't know what that will happen at the end of this year, so just hold your coins.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Today it is very popular to say that the cryptocurrency has come to an end. In my opinion, before buying a cryptocurrency, it is necessary to study what it is, how it works, what rules the cryptocurrency market works by. Having studied these issues, the current situation will no longer look critical and you will stop worrying about your investments.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Of course not. This is another correction of the cruise. That one who was trading in stocks before, I understand that. There is never a constant growth, as well as a constant fall. Therefore, we are waiting for the market to unfold.

lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

The digital currency is not stable and with this year's decline does not mean the digital currency will disappear but the decline is normal and will be able to rise and have a bright future. Don't be pessimistic, the market will be able to rise up and realize your hopes in the future.

marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

The world of digital money creates the most important trade field of the future. In the process of crypto money inflation, it is not expected that each altcoin life span will be long. Cryptocurrency is not overly unstable, and this year's big price increase has not been repeated this year.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Of course there is. Look for yourself, the volume of online retail is increasing every year, and this is the main factor in the growth of the online currency.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

The world progress going forward and crypto - it`s a necessary tool for this. Fiat money not such efficient like cryptocurrency, which provides fast, clear and safe transactions. Furthermore, crypto - always develops and a lot of companies starts to accept it.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

I think it's still there. because crypto is a technology that has very many advantages. so it's difficult to leave this technology if we already know it. but maybe in the future only a few altcoins will survive because they are needed by everyone.

That is sure to happen because there will be a number of Altcoins that will survive with the benefits needed for everyone later. We can only choose more precisely for the type of Altcoin that brings you big profits.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

I saw a tweet once I’m on the net. Actually an old tweet. Say bitcoin has die over a hundred times but it stands tall even now. We must wait on. Also, not all digital currencies of every project is worth holding. Some project only hope to be listed and nothing more. I don’t like those digital currencies.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

As you can see, technology is expanding exponentially as time goes by. Since cryptocurrencies are the new trend in the technology, there is no doubt that it will further expands to the world and many countries will going to adapt to its opportunities.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

There is and there will always be a bright one ahead for cryptocurrency. The market right now just seem to be red but it's just a gateway for everyone to start investing. The green market will eventually come and I tell you that you'll make a lot of money after that happens.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

Digital money will continue to exist and will be able to survive for the future, now it is experiencing a decline. I think it is a natural thing not to go digital money continues to rise continuously but also decreases and if we have digital money assets must be monitored continuously

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:11:09 AM

Along with the times and technology, human needs will be even higher. Humans will need technology that can facilitate their affairs, including transactions. Crypto has now begun to get a good response from several important parties. That way, the future of cryptocurrency will be even more promising. As long as the use of digital currency does not harm all parties, I think it's good if it continues to be developed.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

I don't think that this is the end of Crypto because this is a very natural thing happening on the market, that coins always go up and down in price. With every day moving, of course, it's very good for day trading and you can make a profit every day. I am sure that the price of the coin will recover.

faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

I believe in this that digital money still has a good future, and it will last a long time, but now the conditions are declining and influential for all, but I still believe and believe that all will recover.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

I don't think that this is the end of Crypto because this is a very natural thing happening on the market, that coins always go up and down in price. With every day moving, of course, it's very good for day trading and you can make a profit every day. I am sure that the price of the coin will recover.
Of course there are still opportunities in the future for digital currencies for you, you will get big profits. Currently, there are often ups and downs and have not improved but believe the market will rise and grow again, so that in the future the digital currency will increase for those who have a good ability to rise. in my opinion if daily trading is not good now because it is difficult to see market conditions that often go up and down and you can lose big money. wait for a good coin in the future to benefit you.
laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

You don't have to question the future of digital currency. This is a must for human development, but it is a long process. Many altcoins in the process will disappear. This is the way the market develops.

nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:24:19 AM

the end? Who says it? you're just too pessimistic, why don't you expect another solution than just complaining and making an inappropriate opinion, it's better to learn how to deal with the current market conditions, how can you do it

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: