Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65545 times)
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

Most people who think that coins have no future are just products that use coins as investment profits. They don't understand the blockchain. As long as the blockchain exists, crypto will exist!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
well, I think I also agree with you, so far there is no sign that the market has not experienced a slight increase, even though this is going to be nearing the end of the year, and I think this is a bad sign too

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

I don't think that this is the end of Crypto because this is a very natural thing happening on the market, that coins always go up and down in price. With every day moving, of course, it's very good for day trading and you can make a profit every day. I am sure that the price of the coin will recover.
Of course there are still opportunities in the future for digital currencies for you, you will get big profits. Currently, there are often ups and downs and have not improved but believe the market will rise and grow again, so that in the future the digital currency will increase for those who have a good ability to rise. in my opinion if daily trading is not good now because it is difficult to see market conditions that often go up and down and you can lose big money. wait for a good coin in the future to benefit you.
If most of companies that created icos can give very useful product and it can be adopted by a lot of people in few years later and then as a token holders and we will becomoe the next rich person.
As far as i know that this has already happened with dot com bubble.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

No, it was not the end of the cryptocurrency, the market is just changing and the mood of the traders is changing. Many panicked and decided to sell all their coins for any value. I urge everyone to continue to keep cryptocurrency to the last.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Digital currency has a very good development and this system is very good for helping people make payments. With a system that is always developing, I believe that this digital currency has a very good future. Now the crypto market is declining and this is inversely proportional to last year's all coins are always increasing. But not always the price of a coin falls, I am sure that the price of the coin will soon rise again.

Idokosam

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

it few years for digital currency now. i think there is still more time to show it self as a technology with a revolutionary capacity. the future of digital currency is MASS ADOPTION.
i think we are getting there soon you will use cryto currency in everyday life Cheesy
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Digital future can not be avoided because our modern world goes to this aim in very confident way. Crypto is a part of this becoming and its being here gives faster speed of this becoming. I am sure that crypto will be the central element in the future because it will be connected with each sphere of life of the every person.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Yes coming time is a time for digital currency. Cryptocurrency has a very bright future. Nowadays maximum people goes cashless technology in place of cash payment.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

As far as I know nothing has changed. Projects are working hard to release their projects and everything is going well according to the plan. As soon as, we will see every second ICO with a working product, the crypto currencies will become mass adopted.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

I think digital coins will never be sustainable, because they depend on the level of capitalization.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

yes still we have future digital currency you can choose what is the best for you and  take it first then try study slowly the difficult one better slow do not act quick to avoid misunderstanding.better to invest long term investment in bitcoin study hard in trading, trading is not to easy its very hard to understand the basic indicator..
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

No this is not end for the digital currency. That is only some manipulation on the market and the result of the bear market. Yes we all didint expect that kind of dump but dumps are not the signs of ending that cryptocurrency. This is only some negative price movements in bear market. We have to continue holding.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

We already live in the digital age, electronic currency is our future. If the blockchain manages to become the most convenient, fast and safe structure for storing, accumulating and transferring funds, the whole world will use it. Will it really depend on the events that are coming soon.

sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

It is very difficult to believe in a bright and promising future cryptocurrency, but I am one of those investors who believe in this event. I hope for a turnaround of the market and the arrival of new investors.
lipoicChin

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

we never know what is in in our future. But it seems to me that digital currency will have a very bright future ahead. The market will be more stable and keep moving forward.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

I don't think that this is the end of digital currency. I see that the decline in coin prices is very reasonable in trade. I am sure there will be a new wave that will occur. And when will this happen, I think in December. And everyone hopes that by the end of this year the price of the coin will stabilize and increase.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

No way to escape from blockchains i think.
This machine already launched and cant stoppable, blockchains have features what peoples need in the future

mr.Belyavski

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

Can you use all your knowledge? For example, the cybersecurity pioneer - the founder of the McAfee antivirus software development company - John McAfee says that no one can stop things like Bitcoin:
He will be everywhere. And the whole world will have to adapt to it, including the ar.
mr.Belyavski

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

Just imagine: only a hundred years ago, countries used gold for mutual settlements. And only by the middle of the 20th century began to peg the currency to the US dollar. Even later, they introduced such a concept as "floating" courses. Gold has replaced commodity barter, paper money has replaced gold. With such rapidly changing methods of settling trade between states, Bitcoin may well replace paper money and become something like a “cryptocurrency standard”. To recognize the coin at the international level, the consent of all countries to a single one is not needed. Only the participation of several leaders, to which their dependent countries and allies will join, will suffice. And after that, along with the dollar, they will start using Bitcoin everywhere and, perhaps, other cryptocurrencies at a fixed rate.
mr.Belyavski

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

Why is Bitcoin the “cryptocurrency standard”? The pioneer of the cryptocurrency world has characteristics that make it a gold one:

The mining process, which becomes complicated with time;
Limitations;
Significant energy costs to obtain.
James Altusher
James Altusher
American hedge fund manager and investor James Altusher, who by 49 years managed to establish 3 successful companies, predicts that a cryptocurrency may well deprive the state of a monopoly on issuing money. After all, the Internet once deprived the telephone industry of this right.

Under the assumption of Altushera, soon the currency of one of the states may fail and the country will have to switch to Bitcoin. James gave the example of Venezuela and Argentina. And just a few days after such a forecast, the news appeared that the President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, plans to release a state crypt called Petro (El Petro).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: