Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65537 times)
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:28:25 PM

I wonder what that really means?
Wall Street is quietly moving out of the crypto market, Bloomberg reports. While the market has continued to be battered by news of fraud and imminent regulatory crackdowns, there was a time when it seemed like Wall Street had started to warm up to the rise of crypto assets.
https://www.ccn.com/wall-street-is-backing-out-of-crypto/

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

Future of crypto is very huge and very few people and lucky ones with patience and dedication might experience this. Do your search well and you realize most of the coins which are now soaring out there started far below but has value now. That's how life is those who were patient with it are now billionaires.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Yes. As long as there's still a value on crypto, there will be a future for it. If you remember, crypto starts from nothing until it made a lot of people rich. It won't be at its highest all the time so we need to be patient and wait for it to recover. We should just look back and think when crypto started and maybe that will help you decide on how you would like to proceed with crypto.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

I think this is another stage in the life of this cryptocurrency. She has already gone through many stages and this one will pass. Those people who believe in its future will be able to make good money on it.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

I think that it's the end of beginning. Future of cryptocurrencies is great and optimistic. Many huge banks and funds invest in cryptoeconomy big amounts of money. They believe in them and I think it's important for a whole market.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

no one can ascertain what the development of crypto currencies will be, it takes confidence and patience to invest as its main capital, and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing
So, as long as cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to take profit, we must use it well. Too worried about the future isn't too good, if it's still usable now why isn't it maximized, right?

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is bright. Looking deeper into the technology that brought these digital coins into the market, there's no doubt that the future for these coins are bright. The prices of these coins are secondary gauge of the success of these coins. What is important here is how these coins revolutionizes the financial industry.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
I think you are looking at the whole matter from a fairly wrong perspective, prices are important but not a determinant for the futuristic existence of Cryptocurrency... What we should focus on now is the usefulness and application of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency,then we can focus on the price much later... Blockchain technology is still in its infancy

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:06:42 PM

Yes. There's always something to look forward to if its crypto. I know we are all struggling because of the low price but this something we need to accept and we need to takw advantage of the opportunity that the market has to offer. The low price can make profits when the market recovers. It's nit guaranteed but we all know that it will get there.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

Many people trying to find momentum profits in crypto world. It doesn't works like this. Before expecting profits some technology adoption needs to take place.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

Yes there is still future for digital currency, cryptocurrency have been in existence for a long time now even when most government are yet to adapt it
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Why should there be no futue ?
We should focus more on the technology updates that the coins getting then the current prize.
But iam happy with the current prize got my first btc at around 400$ .

regards
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has existed for more than 10 years , and now I think it has started to enjoy even greater popularity , I think now only invest in cryptocurrency

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

From what I believe, as long as crypto is still moving and still has many parties to support it, even though cryptocurrency has a declining condition, it will be able to get back up again. The most powerful force for crypto is its own community, they are internal support that is very important for the future of crypto.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

Yes, of course,, the future of digital currency is bright
All of know if we are in the digital era at this moment,, and of course soon or later digital currency will acceptable arround the world my friend
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

I see this is not the end of the crypto currency. This is a test of the crypto currency condition. But I myself consider the condition of crypto currencies now more of a cycle of crypto currencies like the life cycle. I liken the condition of this crypto currency as a wheel which sometimes is above and there are times when you have to turn down and come back again above. I am sure that this cycle will in time return the crypto currency upwards again. All requires time and process so that as crypto currency players, we can only be patient and contribute our contribution to being active in the market so that crypto currencies do not really die.

cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I think that cryptocurrency has a future, as Fiat money is actually themselves are becoming obsolete. Even the dollar seems to me to stop its absolute power in the next 10-20 years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

Now what I'm interested in is the price of Bitcoin and all of the Altcoin decreases. So I personally want to buy coins that I think are very promising. Of course, we can buy at a very cheap price. I am sure the price of coins will definitely rise again and you do not need to worry about the current market conditions.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

The price of crypto has gone real low but i think this is where it will remain for a while and will become day to day currency. I mean it can't become a daily use currency with a price tag of 20k usd but only if the price remains real low then it will be more useful.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Now what I'm interested in is the price of Bitcoin and all of the Altcoin decreases. So I personally want to buy coins that I think are very promising. Of course, we can buy at a very cheap price. I am sure the price of coins will definitely rise again and you do not need to worry about the current market conditions.
pick some of them that have good potency and usage in our life.without both of this factors we could not generate profit.coins that will adopted will have bright future and price offcourse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: