Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there still future for digital currency?  (Read 65542 times)
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:03:51 PM

If you mean that cryptocurrencies is a part of digital money then I am sure that digital money has great future and bright perspectives. That's why I am investing in cryptocurrencies so much for a long time yet.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:12:56 PM

Of course there is. Things are changing and the world is developing really fast.  We need to get abrest with the new development because it will soon take over the whole world.
Time changes thing a very fast mate so if you see that price in market is low and there are chances for it to grow then you can talk about it. The future of crypto currency  is bright according to me. More participants are a sign for better future and high price. According to me crypto currency market  will soon recover all previous down fall.

I see many investment funds are and have participated in this market, but there is no new uptrend yet. Since then I think when the uptrend returns, it will be much stronger than in 2017
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:22:02 PM

No, I don’t think, the cryptocurrency has relatively recently appeared in our life and I don’t think that it will leave us so soon!
I also think so, but at the moment you should not expect that the cryptocurrency market will soon begin to grow. In addition, the emergence of a quantum computer makes blockchain technology vulnerable. I think guessing now is not worth it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bitlocker_A

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:28:16 PM

No, this is not the end. This is just a stage to go through. Because of the wave of attention to Bitcoin, its price instantly increased, and it could not be so further, and we see what happened. Over time, it stabilizes and begins to grow in its natural growth.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:52:13 PM

And what you are using every day? Cash and digital currencies (this doesn´t mean crypto only). Digital currencency could be also USD, Euro and so on. So money without physical form  Wink. Not all digital currencies are cryptocurrencies.

Only it is the cryptocurrency as a means of payment that is the worst option of all, inconvenient, unpopular and people look at it with great distrust

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:05:00 PM

Even if most of the people complain about the dump of the crypto, I think that this is not the end. I think that crypto will resurrect in the nearest future

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:07:11 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

this is not the end of the digital currency, of course the digital currency is still going well, even though the situation is currently declining but indeed the journey is quite good now. so indeed many people think that the digital currency will end, but in reality it isn't.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:33:49 PM

Of course, there is a future for digital currency. Now is the digital world, everything is already digital and we have to cope up with this rapid change or else we will be left behind. Some are not ready yet but they have to go with the flow so that they can enjoy what in store for them.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:08:03 PM

No, I don’t think, the cryptocurrency has relatively recently appeared in our life and I don’t think that it will leave us so soon!

I am sure that even today in such difficult times there is an opportunity to make money on the use of cryptocurrency. It is much easier to argue that it's all over than to work and look for a solution of problems. So be optimists!
Kardon

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:30:37 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
I think this is a completely meaningless question, and I don't understand those who ask it! I can not understand why there are thoughts that this is the end of the cryptocurrency? Yes, the market does not tolerate the best of times, but there are very large amounts of money, and this technology has not yet been fully studied and disclosed. Therefore, I clearly understand that this is only the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency world.
Kardon

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:36:11 PM

I think this is a completely meaningless question, and I don't understand those who ask it! I can not understand why there are thoughts that this is the end of the cryptocurrency? Yes, the market does not tolerate the best of times, but there are very large amounts of money, and this technology has not yet been fully studied and disclosed. Therefore, I clearly understand that this is only the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency world.
I also want to note that there can be no bright and bright future for the whole cryptocurrency. The market will weed out weak and unnecessary projects to the community, and the survivors of this bear market will be able to gain confidence from the crypto community and bring a good income for their investors and developers. This is how I see the future of the cryptocurrency world.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:51:10 AM

Definitely there. Krypto was created to improve the quality and life of people, this idea will never die. Looking at the global crisis, the society has matured for a new product, but it still needs a decade for crypto to go to the masses.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:03:03 AM

I am sure it is not the end for the cryptocurrencies, they provide people with a great amount of cool features like decentralization, high speed of the transactions and low fees, so they are very likely to be used in the future.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:18:27 AM

I do not think so, it will surely pump one day and all altcoins grow again faster than BTC when BTC recovers and get to a stable range. It will never end, it happened many times before and always recovered.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:50:03 AM

Digital currencies are the future. This is evolution and there is no going back. It's just that there are few problems that it is facing which will be resolved sooner or later but there is definitely no going back.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Escf4

Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:46:24 AM

I believe that there is still a great future for digital currency, we should not be worried about the falldown of price value in the market because I believe it will just passed by ,and it will go back to normal price value that is used to be and maybe more higher , I believe this is just normal for cryptocurrency the ups and downs of coin price value , but still there is great future in the end.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:21:45 AM

in my opinion ,i will say yes there is still hope for digital currency. it might face a tough time right now but like every other new innovation , it will succeed with time.  blockchain technology and cryptocurrency  are  still too young to give up on.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:30:16 AM

This is far from the end, the cryptocurrency is created for specific purposes and it seems to me that it will achieve them, despite what is happening on the market now!
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:39:41 PM

I think the Crypto is dying and overtake Bitcoin to keep going down. That's because altcoin has the same pattern with Bitcoin.
Different from last year, we can see if bitcoin decreases then altcoin rises. This is the game from Whales, they want to buy everything at a cheap price.

I think we cannot say that this is the end of digital currency or cryptocurrency because for it to survive till now means it's going to last for a very long time,the underlying blockchain technology is very beneficial to our society no matter what is happening to it now altcoins will not die.

HOMT