Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Ten in Six Months?  (Read 107 times)
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

Ok, so the current top ten are as follows (approx. market cap):

1. Bitcoin ($116.8 billion)
2. Ethereum ($37.1 billion)
3. Ripple ($19.4 billion)
4. Bitcoin Cash ($12.1 billion)
5. Litecoin ($6.3 billion)
6. EOS ($4.5 billion)
7. Cardano ($3.6 billion)
8. Stellar ($3.4 billion)
9. NEO ($3.2 billion)
10. IOTA ($2.9 billion)

Another seven of the top 20 are above the $1 billion plus market cap (excluding USDT).

Can't see any outsiders from the top 30 breaking in to the top ten over the next six months, but maybe a bit of movement could see some of those make a bid for top ten status  - Icon, Qtum, Monero, OmiseGo, Binance? (wouldn't be surprised to see Stratis up there too as an outside bet).

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

In my opinion other coins like OMG and NANO has possibility to listed in top 10 of CoinMarket Cap in a few month. The development of these coins look continuously and give more benefits to the cryptocurrency community.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

OK, but these coins are in top 10 only by their market cap. You might agree that certain altcoins, which are the so-called outsiders often give the bigger profit, do not they? Look at the list of gainers (it changes often): https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

OK, but these coins are in top 10 only by their market cap. You might agree that certain altcoins, which are the so-called outsiders often give the bigger profit, do not they? Look at the list of gainers (it changes often): https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

For sure, this wasn't about which coins would give the most return on investment, rather which ones are leading the market. No doubt there will be some that appear from 'nowhere', and even more that give great returns further down the chain. Often the ones that post the biggest gains are way down, problem is a lot of the gains are almost immediately lost in apparent 'pump and dump' schemes. I think the top 10 are coins to hold as a solid investment for a steady return, as opposed to instant millionaire makers, the kind of coins you would move your profits from the smaller market value coins into for a 'safer bet'. But that's just my take on it, everyone has different investment strategies.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

I think the author of the post is right. But grow coins with a smaller capitalization. so they also need to have.

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

In the first two crypto-currencies, you definitely need to keep your money. This is a very reliable investment
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

For sure, this wasn't about which coins would give the most return on investment, rather which ones are leading the market. No doubt there will be some that appear from 'nowhere', and even more that give great returns further down the chain. Often the ones that post the biggest gains are way down, problem is a lot of the gains are almost immediately lost in apparent 'pump and dump' schemes. I think the top 10 are coins to hold as a solid investment for a steady return, as opposed to instant millionaire makers, the kind of coins you would move your profits from the smaller market value coins into for a 'safer bet'. But that's just my take on it, everyone has different investment strategies.

I agree with you, the top 10 coin is a coin is more stable than the other coins, I think we can see the change of board in the near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: