Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:21:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you invested any coins of which price goes to zero?  (Read 336 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:28:46 AM

Have you invested in any coins of which price goes to zero?   How do you feel....
trry98

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

This is not true, but I have invested in a very low value cryptocurrency, which makes me a headache. Now that I invest in some cryptocurrencies, I will make a lot of reference to decide
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

In my own experience, I have not invested any altcoins that the price drops to zero or nearly zero. But there are some fake ICO scams that after the event, the price drops to 0

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

Have you invested in any coins of which price goes to zero?   How do you feel....
Almost happened with me, the loss was about 60%, I felt so terrified and was sad coz that was my chance of being my money grown, but I lost around 50 dollars. I told myself to read a lot of information about it and to figure out what I had done wrong. But it was an experience for me.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

I was make invested in lending coins like Regalcoin and Bitserial,  the price of coins going down nearly to zero and make me big disappointed. But lucky for me i sold half of them in higher price so i just loss little amount. From this case i can learn make invest in crypto is very high risky, should be safe capital first when making profit and use remaining profit to make more money.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

but is there such a coin? there are some that are very little worth. although if you talk about shit coins, then they do not make sense to keep money.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

Never to zero. But I exchanged some of my coins in yobit for 0.0000002 Dogecoins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

No, i haven't. I always choose good coin to invest because i want to secure my funds. If you want to find a good coin to invest, or hold, i recommend you IOST, a good coin, better than ETH and BTC, holding IOST will give you big profit in the near future.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

I think there are very few coins that went to zero. As long as there is an exchange, there is a price above zero. Even the most blatant scams trade above zero.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

If you bought a bar of gold at $1200 / ounce, then the price of the gold drops to $600 / ounce, you wouldn't actually lose any money at all unless you decided to ..... of all your assets in Bitcoins you'd gain value when the value of Bitcoins drops, because all your non-Bitcoin assets are now worth more Bitcoins, and the Bitcoin
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

Lolz, I have invested in the coins which were never listed over any exchanger. So it was like putting loads of money into it and the coin never ever showed up again. Total scam and nothing else! So yes, I would say yes that I have come infant of the coins which were almost zero and nothing else. My feeling? Well hatred for the project obviously and I tried ask others who invested into the same projects and they were also very upset about it.

But few wise investors told me to calm down and told that it is very common thing to happen in the crypto world. So its far better to chill out and invest into next project but with more good sense.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

i never experience that because before i invested on a coin i research first of the coin before putting money on a coin i only invest on a coin that has great project and promising in a future.
Realvishnya

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

no. as a rule, these are coins that are concentrated all or mostly in a narrow circle of persons, which makes it possible to manage its price
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

Not really.. I probably won't feel too good about it though if it ever happens.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

I think there are very few coins that went to zero. As long as there is an exchange, there is a price above zero. Even the most blatant scams trade above zero.
Yes only few coins went to zero that is lack of development of the project. I had experience this before that I bought coins almost to zero and no value. So much lose, but positivity vibes could make us a better in crypto.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

It is only worth looking at the recent events with the Centra. This is not zero, but the token fell from $ 3 to less than a cent. After this it is necessary to think whether to take in  long or not
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

Coin that I bought directly, and for which I have invested, I have fortunately to say NO. I always try to select carefully coins / tokens to buy, and to stay away from shitcoins.

Regarding airdrops, I think I have dozens of coin received in airdrop that are worth zero. If I had sold something I would have done some gain, but given that they were distribuited for free, I took the risk of keeping them and hoping one day, at least one of them, would have been worth something.
saleem_ch

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

I haven’t face any issue yet. I dont think it can happen as its very difficult that your coin drops to zero. But on the other hand it can be delisted from the exchange and may be their is no other exchange who is accpeting this one. That is very painful. I have invested in some low valued currencies and they are delisted but haven’t face any issue like this, which is it has dropped to zero
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

You mean if we have invested into scams ? I did back in 2014 when I have invested into Bitstake and after some months (2 or 3) they vanished with our funds but lesson is learned and since then I always invest in legit project but back then scams were everywhere.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

I had experience with very famous token now QLC Smiley I bought iit on the highest wave ever and now they lost 6x even with listing on Binance Grin. It had to be a quick position with pump but now I'm longterm investor and waiting for the pump at least to 4000 satoshi. I mean that even nice and perspective coin can dump to the bottom.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: