Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we buy bitcoins now all TOGETHER?!  (Read 714 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!

that would be a pump and dump scam, ever participate on one?

these groups litereally steal from each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

Good offer. If all crypto-currency market participants will only buy bitcoin, then within a week the price of the BTC will exceed 100,000 US dollars.
Then the most advanced traders and investors will start selling off their assets, which will provoke panic and a drop bitcoin to $ 600.

JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
The btc supply for the market is finite and at any price it is also owned by many; Do you want all of us to place orders in bulk? If so, either you will not buy any btc or you have to buy at a higher price than others . And that means btc prices will increase. In other words, when the demand for btc increases, it will lead to higher prices.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

It is difficult to convince ourselves to buy bitcoin simultaneously. Some people are just at the verge of selling and waiting for just a little rise to sell. Others will also sell along immediately they begin to see that prices are rising speedily, because naturally you don't expect the price to always stay up there. However, if most of the services we receive and render to others are all done in bitcoin it is possible to keep the price at a stable level.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

If that actuallly happen then I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the market specially if it resulted to overcoming the supply of the available bitcoin in the market. The recent market crashes results to more supply of bitcoin versus its demand so if we all actually tried to buy bitcoin then the demand will surely increase so does its value in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

I specially don't think this is a smart move because if you're buying together in the same moment, that's would be killing ourself because the price will be very high and that's not good at all.
Buying and Seliing together never is a good ideal at always.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

i dont think so price will go up even if we buy bitcoin just tell how many bitcoin can we buy it will very less amount compare to big investor who have large sum of money who can pump and dump at any time .and secondly i dont think people will do it . i feel its not good thing to do
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

start buying bitcoin now is another opportunity those haven't bitcoin investment or people want to increase the bitcoin investment, yesterday bitcoin are sloly down fall their price in the coiinmarketcap from 9k down to 8k usd and i think they possible again to increase their for this coming june because that month are half year of 2018 the price goes continue to increase for the june month.

pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

I think buying bitcoin all together as mentioned on the thread could make an impact however, it could only result to manipulation of it's price and not the natural way. In my opinion the effort is there but it seems like it would be only temporary on the price effect on it's value so, I guess we will have to leave it as the way the normal market behaves.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

I think it has happened so long trading investment with waiting and many also already feel the result in that way belief and patience is the capital needed for investment
barsametu01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

i think it affects the price when buy pressure increase definitely price is up its a normal nature before we see that. dumping and pumping directly affect the price .
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

if everyone buys bitcoin together, it will definitely make bitcoin prices up, because bitcoin prices depend on sales and purchases, if many who buy bitcoin rather than selling bitcoin prices will surely rise, but for those who do not have enough money to hold it in the most appropriate way.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

Even if we try to buy bitcoins altogether during price dip,its would be very minute over bitcoin price as its is spread widely with such a big network.More over if the big whales have been reacting in opposite direction so as to dump the price more,then all our efforts would go in vain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

The price movement of a commodity is dependent on supply and demand whilst supply and demand is heavily influenced by the behavior of market participants (Sell or buy), including in bitcoin market, if we are together to buy then there will be purchases in large quantity automatically it will be reducing existing bitcoin supplies, bitcoins become scarce, and auto prices will soar
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

If everyone wants to buy, he has taken to the skies, as we know demand creates supply, if there is high demand for asset accordingly it will grow in value.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

I think such a plan will be harmful to Bitcoin in the long run.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Only a fraction of all the bitcoins that have been issued today are sold in the exchange market. The Bitcoin market is competitive, meaning bitcoin prices will rise or fall depending on demand and supply. Moreover, the new bitcoin will continue to be published in the coming decades. Therefore even the most ambitious buyers will not be able to buy all the bitcoins that are present today. However, this situation does not indicate that the market is not vulnerable to price manipulation; still does not require a lot of money to move the market price up or down, so so far Bitcoin is still classified as a volatile asset.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

It's a good idea though, although it is impossible. If a mass of people buys bitcoin, the price will be affected. There will be a sudden rise of price, we all know that if there's a huge demand on a product, there will be a raise of price, basic economics. Now that bitcoin drops around 8,000$, I think that the main reason behind the sudden drop of price of bitcoin is the banning of bitcoin from other countries and also the drop the number of users who use bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

It's a good idea though, although it is impossible. If a mass of people buys bitcoin, the price will be affected. There will be a sudden rise of price, we all know that if there's a huge demand on a product, there will be a raise of price, basic economics. Now that bitcoin drops around 8,000$, I think that the main reason behind the sudden drop of price of bitcoin is the banning of bitcoin from other countries and also the drop the number of users who use bitcoin.
Price would rise in this scenario, but the question is if that would be realistic, sustainable growth. The answer is no. This would be just a massive pump (which is usually followed by dump).

BitcoinGirlOlga
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

If a large number will buy people, the price will be the same as now! When people with very large sums enter here, then the price will just fly over, until we need only patience and many bitcoins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: