Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we buy bitcoins now all TOGETHER?!  (Read 714 times)
jacksadown0920

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

There are other factors affecting the dip and the price of the coins, both intrinsic and extrinsic factors. Moreover, despite a lot of people holding their coins now, I don't think most of them will venture into buying more especially with the current risk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:02 AM

I also thought about it but I also soon realized that it could not happen to the Bitcoin trade. I do not think that many people will work together on this because most of them already have second thoughts about trusting bitcoin and I also do not think that alone will definitely make bitcoin prices go up again. Thanks
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

What you talking about is called as an artificial Pump!  Grin

However, in bad times like this that might be workable method to bring up the bitcoin value and then keep supporting its higher levels of resistance by holding. But as you know there are many countries and different people are involved in the bitcoin then it would be almost impossible to get everyone on board and try that method. Someone at the some corner will try to mislead this campaign and thus we may incur with another dump! Just the way it happens with artificial pump but suddenly someone starts mega dumping. Could be helpful or could be regretful!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:41:40 AM

let's buy the bitcoin at the moment, because now the price is cheap so we will be more profitable in the future. because bitcoin prices will recover better.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

Sounds a little bit funny ? All of us know that not all of us agree or like Bitcoin , some of us didn't like it , I mean the basher's , or for short it is very impossible to all the people to buy Bitcoin . Wink Wink
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

start buying bitcoin now is another opportunity those haven't bitcoin investment or people want to increase the bitcoin investment, yesterday bitcoin are sloly down fall their price in the coiinmarketcap from 9k down to 8k usd and i think they possible again to increase their for this coming june because that month are half year of 2018 the price goes continue to increase for the june month.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
And there are also what they call HOLY whales to maintain the good price.
Share your thoughts. Thanks!

If we all buy bitcoin together, then bitcoin price will be rise a little, because there still there some peoples with large amount of bitcoin, trying to manipulate the market by dumping their coins.
There will be no significant impact except there are whale investors who wants to buy bitcoin in a massive amounts.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

Sorry for this thread , people are saying that the best move for now is hodl, wait, hodl, WATI! considering this time's bitcoin price. But i've been wondering, what if the community take action, united, then buy like at least $100 or any amount you have simultaneously ( since it is good time to buy at low price) first before enraging HODL and wait!
I know it's easy to say but what is it's impact or is this already experimented?
This is good idea so other investor buy bitcoin and others, and possible bitcoin raise the price of bitcoin. But people are different. many people hold their token and wait for the right time, some of them when they have earn a little profit they sell their altcoins.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

If a large number will buy people, the price will be the same as now! When people with very large sums enter here, then the price will just fly over, until we need only patience and many bitcoins!
Nope because the key is on demand and supply, if each user has a large capital that they have not used in bitcoin and now it is used to buy bitcoin along with other users, it will greatly affect to the bitcoin price in the market even though the total users remains the same because the key is in the deman and supply..
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

I get your point and I think this idea is good however not all people will eventually follow such recommendation since there is another reason why bitcoin suffers during the bear market. Considering this recommendation will be followed by majority of the people, then we are just making a temporary rise in demand and no assurance of sustainability. The effect in the market will also be a temporary rise and then back to normal bearish market.
xali

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

most people in here are from third world countries, it is impossible that they are gonna affect the market because you need millions of dollars to make a little change

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

If we buy it all together the supply will be limited hence the price will greatly increase and also the more bitcoin the world have, the harder it is to mine so it you add the demand of bitcoin everyday the price will increase and the miners will have a hard time mine all bitcoin the transaction fees also increase along with the price. That is all that I know. Also it makes its rank top 1 on coinmarketcap for so many years.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

many will take advantage of this situation. they will buy more and when it is high they will sell and others will follow. investors will suffer and also bitcoin.
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

When anyone is a holder, how can the price increase. Everybody to hold, not to sell, will no longer trade.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

If we buy bitcoin right now, then the price of Bitcoin will be swiftly due to the demand for more and bitcoin supply to the market will be many markets will be more exciting.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:00:19 AM

Buying massively with all other investors could result a better and stronger Bitcoin. The price would boost high and upon increase for sure there are investors who will dump their possession to get their income out of their investments. People would only buy and then sell.

cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

Certainly with the decline in current exchange rates bitcoin a great opportunity for traders to immediately buy it and be patient to hold assets in the next few months when they want to gain a maximum profit in the later .

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:10:57 AM

This can be a bit and can raise a bit of bitcoin prices. This can also manipulate a very hateful price. This may create a negative reputation rather than a positive experience.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

The price would increase and it could increase permanently if we were all to buy and hold.

However we could just all be patient and wait until the next blockhalving in 2020... Inflation (new bitcoins added through mining reward) will drop by half, to really low levels.

Once inflation drops, new bitcoin will become scarcer. Miners have to sell bitcoin to pay for electricity, therefore there will be less downward (sellling) pressure on the market.

Yes, buying and holding more is good but what would be better is if bitcoin succeeded on its own strength, not on an artificial pump.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

You're right because we need a trust like no other. All we need now is stronghold and never dump bitcoin. For sure the sell order on a different exchange will be offered a high price. So for me price will start price high again. We need a deeply trust if we need to get a bigger profit from bitcoin. Hold Hold Hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: