Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover?  (Read 1457 times)
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:04:28 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 10:05:25 AM by MiningBattalion

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

In my opinion? Yes. When we will reach the dip of this long-lasting bear market, we will see another bull run, from Bitcoin first, but then also from altcoins in general. keep your faith  Wink

It is the last dip possible and we should not worry much that it can fall further. If you want to make money from this then invest now as that you can get the great profits after the rise which can happen soon anytime and even become millionaire .

Ya it's possible.Because if you want to make money from this ,then invest now. Then you can great profit after the rise which can happen soon. Even you became a millionaire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
you know whats the reason market keeps going down?its because of people like you,those people that has nothing to do in this forum but to bring something that might affect the credibility of bitcoin..where did you get that IS THIS THE END word?isnt it this situation happens same last year for how many times?that the price grow and drops and yet bitcoin still got to reach its highest price of almost $20,000 .this market is stronger than you think.your life wil end but crypto wil never be
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

Even though the ban of Twitter and other social media sites have not affected bitcoin's price much,but altcoins especially Ethereum have not escaped the Tornato.

BTC would definitely bounce back as it did in earlier times.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

yes Bitcoin and Altcoin will go up again. do you know that no one can predict the Cryptocurrency price correctly, because we know the price of crypto is very fluctuating, can go up and down very quickly. that means even though now the price is falling very deep, who knows one more month the price will rise high ??! that's what makes me very optimistic, and keep investing in Bitcoin.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

Even though the ban of Twitter and other social media sites have not affected bitcoin's price much,but altcoins especially Ethereum have not escaped the Tornato.

BTC would definitely bounce back as it did in earlier times.
I hope that what you said is true. I have been waiting for this bounce of price for 2 weeks or more. I think if the price will achieve again the 10k$, then bitcoin will go much higher, but when? Nowadays a lot of media are already banned crypto, but I still have the faith on bitcoin, and I believe that it can increase higher soon.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:13:57 AM

I am believe this is not the end of crypto story. Crypto market will continue and growing bigger I am believe. Right now, people still wait and see and many financial intitution involve in this bussiness will investing their money. I am believe in a few months, market will recover
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

at times like this i always remember the saying of the great traders and the very basics of trading, which is
"what goes up must go down and what goes down will go up"
"be fearful when everyone is greedy, and greedy when everyone is fearful"
"buy low sell high"
this are simple and basic yet most of us hardly do,
just look and remember this basics and youl never get to worry,

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:46:53 AM
Merited by wahyu wida (1)

yes Bitcoin and Altcoin will go up again. do you know that no one can predict the Cryptocurrency price correctly, because we know the price of crypto is very fluctuating, can go up and down very quickly. that means even though now the price is falling very deep, who knows one more month the price will rise high ??! that's what makes me very optimistic, and keep investing in Bitcoin.

No one can precisely predict bitcoin price. But if we believe that cryptomarket will growing bigger, we should believe too that market will recover and price will rising again. In this situation, we can keep positive thinking and make opportunity to buy coin because price more cheaper than few weeks ago

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:48:01 AM

The whales are just placing the right cards at the right time and then the market will go healthy again. They are the reason we got the price at $20k and we'll hit it again once they start operating.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

Yes they will recover but not for now , bears are leading the way  they can dictate where the price should go. After this storm there will be light that will start the good happenings on crypto again.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:04:53 AM

If you know the history of bitcoin, you will know that bitcoin has proven itself many times.

But no one knows where bitcoin will go, or when it will rise, but as long as you have confidence that the price of bitcoin will recover. It will only be a matter of time, as long as we hold it for a long time.
olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

The cost of most known coins depends on the BTC. Therefore, I think about restoring the market only after the price of the first crypto currency has stabilized and will start to grow in the long term. I hope Bitcoin will start to grow and lead the whole market.

parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

of course, and even better than ever. After rain comes sunshine  Grin

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:30:01 AM

Yes they will recover but not for now , bears are leading the way  they can dictate where the price should go. After this storm there will be light that will start the good happenings on crypto again.
I think it is not difficult for bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies to recover now. cryptocurrencies are the most fluctuating currencies and it is proved that if the price of bitcoin start to increase then it increase within hours and days and reach to a much higher value. The price is already recovering from the yesterday dip and I hope if the investors started to invest then the price will recover within a few weeks.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

This happened already many many times. If you take a look at chart history you will find. What I am not expecting this early year are the reb blooded alt market as that was already suffering since second half last year.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

Positive thinking brings us to the good. I will continue to be optimistic even though the market is down now. Due to bad news about banning crypto ads on facebook, Twitter and Google. I think BTC or other coins will recover.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

When the bull trend is over then there is bear market and when there is bear market a wise man would go and invest lots of money into it. There is nothing wrong with that and when it comes to the crypto currency I am pretty sure that there is no volatile market like this and understanding it is not that easy task. If it came down then it is right thing because it was already ok high to believe upon. And now if it is down let's make use of it to invest more moeny and enjoy the fruits later in time.

FYI: No crypto currencies are not dead and they won't be any soon.
Yes agree, bear market is still going on, many investors are starting to pessimistic about market conditions, and start selling off the coins they have to save assets, is this a right decision? certainly not.
With bear market conditions continuing, small fish investors will begin to crumble and whales will come to power with full control of the market and start controlling prices.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

The whales are just placing the right cards at the right time and then the market will go healthy again. They are the reason we got the price at $20k and we'll hit it again once they start operating.
Yes, you're right. I believe that bitcoin can recover soon. Though many people are getting worried about this market price downtrend. But, for me this should not be taken seriously. This is only part of the game in crypto business. Maybe they wanted it dip more to enable small investors also to take or grab the opportunity so that many can benefit the big spikes of bitcoin's price soon.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:10:39 AM

Yeah the market won't see it's glory day soon, the hyped from last year is too big, so it's going to take a lot of time to recover, that is why the market keep on red and won't able to recover quickly, but for sure when it stabilize the price will back again, we just need to be patience

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

Yes it will recover soon, now bitcoins price is low. But sure it will come rise again in the future. Normal things in investment the price is low.
Recover is not much hard for bitcoin and other coins. Every years bitcoin is increase much more, some investors in this situation still believe will rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: